Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,744 members, 7,955,839 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:40 PM

Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison (81352 Views)

Salvation Ministries 5 Nights Of Glory 2020: Everything You Need To Know / The Killer Gracious David West Is Covered By Grace / Anybody Attending "5 Nights Of Glory" Is A Very Big Fool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison by Casekiller(m): 9:24am On Jan 20, 2020
Wait oo
Why is this guy not dead yet!!!?
Re: Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison by DONFASZY(m): 12:28pm On Jan 20, 2020
He is very stupid
I for slap am if i dey dere
Idiot heartless killer
Re: Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 20, 2020
DennisEche:

myndd44
lol... grin e pain am, hypocrite ..you can mock other people's believe and even call them what they are not but can't stand being compared with a fool

1 Like

Re: Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 20, 2020
DennisEche:

myndd44
lol... grin e pain am, hypocrite ..you can mock other people's believe and even call then what they are not but can't stand being compared with a fool

1 Like

Re: Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison by Massiv: 6:19pm On Jan 20, 2020
https:///2349072599016?text=Hello!%20I'm%20interested%20in%20Digitalgospel%20Tv...%20My%20name%20is%20_

Re: Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison by Vargoogle(m): 10:27am On May 12, 2020
Hallelujah​.. pls BuBu shud com n give me a f*** ck

Re: Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison by Suky01(m): 12:23pm On May 12, 2020
Chosen1984:
There is Absolutely Nothing Wrong in that!

The Mystery of Life is that if that young man Genuinely Repents and Accept JESUS CHRIST, He will make Heaven.

No Matter the Evil a Man/Woman has done..
As long as He/she Genuinely Repents and Accepts JESUS CHRIST before He/She Drops Dead, The Mercifulness of JESUS CHRIST will surely Cleanse..

Mercy Only Expires Once one is Dead...

And the poor ladies he murdered would probably spend their eternity in hell. How wonderful is the GOD you serve. Just so you know

The idea that the Christian god is just, is directly contradicted by the idea that the Christian god is merciful. Perfect justice and any mercy are necessary directly in contradiction because mercy is a suspension of justice
Quote – Matt Dillahunty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) / Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John / Why We Sacked Winners Pastors - Oyedepo Breaks Silence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.