Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,985 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison (81192 Views)

Salvation Ministries 5 Nights Of Glory 2020: Everything You Need To Know / The Dedication Of Glory Dome, Dunamis Headquarters In Pictures / Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison by GlassDoctor1: 2:12pm On Jan 19, 2020
Okay This is an interesting thread and I believe the readers have learnt their lessons from the author's point of view. I myself I have learnt my my own lesson too. But which lesson can ever be better than the one below this comment you just read right now? Huh?

If you have a crack on your windscreen and you want to get it repaired and stopped, feel free to WhatsApp me on the numbers on my signature. Cracks on windshield are repairable through a scientifically proven method involving UV-aided technology. Having repaired over 7000 windshields with 6yesrs experience in Autoglass work, you will be making no mistakes by contacting me.
Send pictures of the damage to me on WhatsApp for proper assessment and evaluation of cost of repair.
Re: Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison by OnyesomJ(m): 2:13pm On Jan 19, 2020
Chijeep:

today is my birthday
《《I wish myself》》
.HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME,
I'M ALSO +1 TODAY 19th Jan. 2020
Happy Birthday

1 Like

Re: Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison by lomprico(m): 2:14pm On Jan 19, 2020
maybe he has repented and followed Christ but that doesn't mean he shouldn't be executed.
Re: Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison by musicwriter(m): 2:14pm On Jan 19, 2020
Of course, as Christians our sins are already paid for by the finished work of our Lord and savior.

Jesus has already paid for his crimes.

See David West is covered by grace https://www.nairaland.com/5430618/killer-gracious-david-west-covered

2 Likes

Re: Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison by Sniper101(m): 2:14pm On Jan 19, 2020
Chosen1984:
There is Absolutely Nothing Wrong in that!

The Mystery of Life is that if that young man Genuinely Repents and Accept JESUS CHRIST, He will make Heaven.

No Matter the Evil a Man/Woman has done..
As long as He/she Genuinely Repents and Accepts JESUS CHRIST before He/She Drops Dead, The Mercifulness of JESUS CHRIST will surely Cleanse..

Mercy Only Expires Once one is Dead...

No mind Dem.
Make Dem line up on Twitter and on Nairaland dey criticize.
Las las e go shock Dem on the last day say dis guy fit make Heaven, and his accusers go make Hell grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison by Kenchukky(m): 2:15pm On Jan 19, 2020
Then all our present leaders are supposed to be in prison and not in power. They have killed more than we can count.
Re: Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison by czar2k16(m): 2:15pm On Jan 19, 2020
Why is this Evil Entity still alive?!!! Y?
Re: Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison by lomprico(m): 2:16pm On Jan 19, 2020
happney65:
I dont understand..why are the prison officials allowing him to even put on that Tag?

because religion is the opium of the people.
Re: Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison by desiredhome: 2:18pm On Jan 19, 2020
Chosen1984:
There is Absolutely Nothing Wrong in that!

The Mystery of Life is that if that young man Genuinely Repents and Accept JESUS CHRIST, He will make Heaven.

No Matter the Evil a Man/Woman has done..
As long as He/she Genuinely Repents and Accepts JESUS CHRIST before He/She Drops Dead, The Mercifulness of JESUS CHRIST will surely Cleanse..

Mercy Only Expires Once one is Dead...
And that is why they hide under Church name to commit these wickedness, the more the Churches the more evil are on the increase in our society.
People he killed do not have choice of life?
Re: Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 19, 2020
desiredhome:

And that is why they hide under Church name to commit these wickedness, the more the Churches the more evil and on the increase in our society.
People he killed do not have choice of life?

You can say all you wanna say ...

The Ways of GOD are far Different from the Ways of man.

What the young man is Accused of is Horrible and Evil..

But that does not Exclude Him from GOD'S Mercy.. As long as He is alive, He can obtain Mercy from GOD..

GOD IS NOT A MAN

1 Like

Re: Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison by Irore: 2:23pm On Jan 19, 2020
demolinka:
Mercy is ever available...so is watery beans, bros
Sure. I heard one called Rambo during OBJ time is still alive and fed by tax payers money. But how did he get the 5NOG thing?
Re: Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison by rakumi(m): 2:23pm On Jan 19, 2020
Someone that should have gotten the death penalty. Y'all leave religion out from your crimes. Face it squarely. Man up to that shit rather than hide behind a gang
Re: Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison by azadus18: 2:24pm On Jan 19, 2020
This guy z mentally unstable
Re: Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison by desiredhome: 2:26pm On Jan 19, 2020
Sniper101:

No mind Dem.
Make Dem line up on Twitter and on Nairaland dey criticize.
Las las e go shock Dem on the last day say dis guy fit make Heaven, and his accusers go make Hell grin
Who are his accusers? somebody heartlessly killed over 6 people and suddenly he should now be a free person?
Re: Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 19, 2020
awwfar:
Lol.... btw u won't see Dem hypocrites blabbing now cos He is Christian,if that dude happens to be a Muslim,all muslims would be blamed for what his crimes
undecided
he didn't claimed to be fighting for Christianity and that tag may have been given to him by those who went to preach in his prison.

There is nothing to suggest he is a Christian
Re: Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison by KaptainAfrika: 2:26pm On Jan 19, 2020
Why the surprise, after all don't they preach that GOD OVERTURNS PROTOCOLS FOR HIS CHILDREN, the murderer rightly believes that his case is one of those cases GOD WOULD OVERTURN IN HIS FAVOR, regardless of his own confession and evidence against him. #NIGERIANCHRISTIANITY
Re: Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 19, 2020
kikake:
Why are they still feeding that monster in prison with public funds?
He needed to have been despatched to the world beyond for justice to families of his dead victims.
This photo of him is insulting to the families of his victims.
everyone deserves a proper trial
Re: Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison by Sniper101(m): 2:30pm On Jan 19, 2020
desiredhome:

Who are his accusers? somebody heartlessly killed over 6 people and suddenly he should now be a free person?

Who said anything about his freedom?
Huh?
Re: Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison by Thithi1(f): 2:31pm On Jan 19, 2020
Hmm... neatly used IPhone 8 Plus with 64gb storage is available for sale chat me up on
Re: Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison by shogsman(m): 2:31pm On Jan 19, 2020
Photoshopped
Re: Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison by desiredhome: 2:31pm On Jan 19, 2020
Chosen1984:

You can say all you wanna say ...

The Ways of GOD are far Different from the Ways of man.

What the young man is Accused of is Horrible and Evil..

But that does not Exclude Him from GOD'S Mercy.. As long as He is alive, He can obtain Mercy from GOD..

GOD IS NOT A MAN
Good for you, I'm sure if any of those girls he murdered in cool blood without conscience were to be your sister or relations you won't say that .
Re: Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison by shogsman(m): 2:32pm On Jan 19, 2020
Photoshopped,I rate the work 5/10
Re: Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison by fegori: 2:36pm On Jan 19, 2020
But i don't think he has been sentenced yet. I guess he is still awaiting trial
Re: Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison by deavicky(m): 2:40pm On Jan 19, 2020
I don't understand this boys case again, how comes he is allowed to live a normal life like nothing happened. When has Nigeria grown to this level. I smell a rat.
Re: Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison by Asour: 2:46pm On Jan 19, 2020
AntiChristian:
One Christian terrorist spotted!

I wonder why he hasn't been shot by a firing squad?

What will he get in heaven if he believes Jesus as his Lord?

You are Overreaching a bit with the attempt at sacarsm.

The Rhetorics about "Islam" being marked by terrorism doesn't stem merely from the fact that those perpetuating these acts are Muslims. It arose because they (perpetuators) strongly identify religion (true/false) as the 'Reason' for their actions.
They (Terrorist) Vehemently rant on about how they are called (rightly/wrongly) to do what they do by their faith.

I can't remember this killer saying that God or his faith asked him to carry out any of his heinous crimes.
So the analogy you seek to draw here does not really blend.

N.b. I know that not all Muslim have terror intentions about others.
Re: Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison by PrinceMajestic: 2:52pm On Jan 19, 2020
RELIGION IS TERRORISM! says my sig
Re: Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:53pm On Jan 19, 2020
That shows gracious David west is now appointed an ambassador to salvation Ministeries
Re: Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison by ajebuter(f): 2:55pm On Jan 19, 2020
No problem...

He can also wear it on his way to hangman or firing squad..

We don't care..

Justice for his victims, that's what we want..
Re: Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:57pm On Jan 19, 2020
Despite the crime, this guy always don designers with handcuffs. It's like he is being sponsored.

1 Like

Re: Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison by GlassDoctor1: 2:58pm On Jan 19, 2020
Such a wicked man he is. May God forgive him his sins and rest the souls of his victims.

But then.....

If you have a crack or chip on your windshield and you happen to be reading this, do well to contact me on the numbers on my signature below. Cracks on windshield are very much repairable and the replacement cost saved with the help of a UV-aided modern technology. The earlier a crack or chip is repaired the better the result and the safer and healthier the windshield, as a professionally done glass repair ultimately ends any chance of a spread or further running of the crack in addition to restoring the windshield to a near perfect state without any sign of a damage.
Thank you.
Re: Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 19, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries / Apostle Suleman And His Wife Dancing In Ghana Church (Photos) / Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.