Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Amotekun: Femi Fani-Kayode Says 'Go Ahead And Arrest Us, We Will Never Stop' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun: Femi Fani-Kayode Says 'Go Ahead And Arrest Us, We Will Never Stop' (40722 Views)

Fani-kayode Says Nigeria Owes Atiku Debt Of Gratitude, Gives Reason / Kaduna Strike: Come And Arrest Me, Wabba Tells El-Rufai / Jimi Agbaje Has Not Left PDP, It Is "Rumor" - PDP, Fani Kayode Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun: Femi Fani-Kayode Says 'Go Ahead And Arrest Us, We Will Never Stop' by Benwallt(m): 4:04pm On Jan 18, 2020
Davash222:
Afonjas, this is your true leader!!

Tinubu wants to sell you guys to the Fulanis hence he’s mute all these while.
Oshiomole has confused Tinubu. He is has confused as anything now. That man is screwing him anyhow
Re: Amotekun: Femi Fani-Kayode Says 'Go Ahead And Arrest Us, We Will Never Stop' by West2019(m): 4:05pm On Jan 18, 2020
this man no go killed me.with laugh which one be childish barracks room again
Re: Amotekun: Femi Fani-Kayode Says 'Go Ahead And Arrest Us, We Will Never Stop' by rotile247(m): 4:07pm On Jan 18, 2020
AdonaiAluminium:
The stage is set let the python dance begin

Contact US for all your roofing jobs, roof repair and maintenance, polyurethane insulated roofing sheets

Python dance can't happen because the spear head are the Chief security Officers of the state according to the 1999 constitution hence a political solution needed and not military.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Femi Fani-Kayode Says 'Go Ahead And Arrest Us, We Will Never Stop' by Bobyro: 4:09pm On Jan 18, 2020
Most people commenting about the possibility or impossibility of Amotekun are just at home typing foolishly, from their homes while main men are in the fields contributing to the progress or failure. Talkatives grin if real wahala come now, na una go run.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun: Femi Fani-Kayode Says 'Go Ahead And Arrest Us, We Will Never Stop' by Theomarvelus(m): 4:11pm On Jan 18, 2020
Biafrarep:
The greatest Yorubaman that ever lived. One thousand Tinubus can never have your guts. If you were Igbo, many youths of like minds will celebrate you but it sucks to be in the midst of cowards suffering from Stockholm Syndrome!!
man, take a chill pill, coward with sense
Re: Amotekun: Femi Fani-Kayode Says 'Go Ahead And Arrest Us, We Will Never Stop' by Patrioticman007(m): 4:12pm On Jan 18, 2020
IDEMMIRI:
FFK has proven to always hit the hammer on the nail. He doesn't beat about the bush.

He has the interest of his people at heart.

I must commend his courage and bravery.

Hypocrites every where, hope when the NAIL enters SW head, you won't cry !!!!
Re: Amotekun: Femi Fani-Kayode Says 'Go Ahead And Arrest Us, We Will Never Stop' by mzBEAM(f): 4:13pm On Jan 18, 2020
PreciousJuice:
Useless man, element of confusion, audio advocate, chop and clean mouth yeye man
Why trying so hard to cause problem, have u enlighten people on the requirements of the law for such establishment, have u told your followers how hisbah in kano struggle, better don't let this mumu kayode push una to war, he is arguing an illegal case, and I'm sure all he's doing is audio, he won't go to war with u, don't mind such bias personality.
The Federal Government have not said it will arrest anyone, don't be used by political vultures like KAYODE.

TRASH!

YOU'RE SHAMELESS.
Re: Amotekun: Femi Fani-Kayode Says 'Go Ahead And Arrest Us, We Will Never Stop' by IDEMMIRI: 4:15pm On Jan 18, 2020
Patrioticman007:

[s]Hypocrites every where, hope when the NAIL enters SW head, you won't cry !!!![/s]
Re: Amotekun: Femi Fani-Kayode Says 'Go Ahead And Arrest Us, We Will Never Stop' by Tonyspecial(m): 4:16pm On Jan 18, 2020
oya na

Re: Amotekun: Femi Fani-Kayode Says 'Go Ahead And Arrest Us, We Will Never Stop' by GlassDoctor1: 4:17pm On Jan 18, 2020
This is an interesting thread and I believe the readers have learnt their lessons from the author's point of view. I myself I have learnt my my own lesson too. But which lesson can ever be better than the one below this comment you just read right now? Huh?

If you have a crack on your windscreen and you want to get it repaired and stopped, feel free to WhatsApp me on the numbers on my signature. Cracks on windshield are repairable through a scientifically proven method involving UV-aided technology. Having repaired over 7000 windshields with 6yesrs experience in Autoglass work, you will be making no mistakes by contacting me.
Send pictures of the damage to me on WhatsApp for proper assessment and evaluation of cost of repair.
Re: Amotekun: Femi Fani-Kayode Says 'Go Ahead And Arrest Us, We Will Never Stop' by ayinde2020: 4:18pm On Jan 18, 2020
Biafrarep:
The greatest Yorubaman that ever lived. One thousand Tinubus can never have your guts. If you were Igbo, many youths of like minds will celebrate you but it sucks to be in the midst of cowards suffering from Stockholm Syndrome!!
did I hear you say coward or you don't know the meaning of coward. a good definition of coward is Nnamdi and Ojukwu. why good definition of brave is Abiola and Shonekan

3 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Femi Fani-Kayode Says 'Go Ahead And Arrest Us, We Will Never Stop' by tityboi: 4:23pm On Jan 18, 2020
Yes
Re: Amotekun: Femi Fani-Kayode Says 'Go Ahead And Arrest Us, We Will Never Stop' by Pharaoh4rin(m): 4:23pm On Jan 18, 2020
PreciousJuice:
Useless man, element of confusion, audio advocate, chop and clean mouth yeye man
Why trying so hard to cause problem, have u enlighten people on the requirements of the law for such establishment, have u told your followers how hisbah in kano struggle, better don't let this mumu kayode push una to war, he is arguing an illegal case, and I'm sure all he's doing is audio, he won't go to war with u, don't mind such bias personality.
The Federal Government have not said it will arrest anyone, don't be used by political vultures like KAYODE.

He's not responding to FG, but Miyetti Allah kaure hore, who asked FG to arrest supporters of Amotekun. That illiterate leader of Miyetti Allah is disgusting. If I were FFK, I'd not respond to his threat but then... somebody needs to be talking. After Fela, it's FFK.
Re: Amotekun: Femi Fani-Kayode Says 'Go Ahead And Arrest Us, We Will Never Stop' by Temptee101(m): 4:25pm On Jan 18, 2020
grin

The only Yoruba with guts, guess he tapped it from his brave Igbo wife

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Femi Fani-Kayode Says 'Go Ahead And Arrest Us, We Will Never Stop' by Neoteny(m): 4:26pm On Jan 18, 2020
IDEMMIRI:
FFK has proven to always hit the hammer on the nail. He doesn't beat about the bush.

He has the interest of his people at heart.

I must commend his courage and bravery.

Hiding behind Twitter to hurl insults is your idea of bravery?

Even people like Kanu were able to spur a mass movement, albeit foolhardy, yet this uncouth punk will claim he's the champion of both igboes and yorubas and global Christendom.

Revolutions are neither started nor finished in the comfort of plush armchairs behind social media.

FFK just wants PMB to acknowledge his existence and perhaps reward him with a means of livelihood, just as he cussed his way into GEJ's misgovernment.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Femi Fani-Kayode Says 'Go Ahead And Arrest Us, We Will Never Stop' by wasuka14(m): 4:27pm On Jan 18, 2020
Don't ever compare ffk with Baba Tinubu o. Empty barrel make loud noice. On d other hand, d guy always act like trumphet, whatever u blow inside comes out.[quote 0420826595 post=85898948]Afonjas, this is your true leader!!

Tinubu wants to sell you guys to the Fulanis hence he’s mute all these while. [/quote]
Re: Amotekun: Femi Fani-Kayode Says 'Go Ahead And Arrest Us, We Will Never Stop' by Enemyofpeace: 4:27pm On Jan 18, 2020
PreciousJuice:
[s]Useless man, element of confusion, audio advocate, chop and clean mouth yeye man
The Federal Government have not said it will arrest anyone, don't be used by political vultures like KAYODE[/s].
to use you beg sango just dey hungry me like shawarma

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Femi Fani-Kayode Says 'Go Ahead And Arrest Us, We Will Never Stop' by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 18, 2020
PreciousJuice:

Is.like you have problem in decoding simple instructions.or paraventure you are a dingbat. Lemme explain. Anything or any act or conduct that's declare illegal is a crime. For example, spreading money in a social gathering has been declared illegal therefore it is a crime.for anybody to indulge In the act of spreading money in a social gathering....
So, if Amotekun is declare by the AGF as illegal, ....I believe you know.the rest..
Re: Amotekun: Femi Fani-Kayode Says 'Go Ahead And Arrest Us, We Will Never Stop' by unbitchable(m): 4:29pm On Jan 18, 2020
BlackfireX:

I pity you , in the coming weeks you will see how the northern oligarchy will sink there fangs into the SW
you belong to the slaves, SW is not

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Femi Fani-Kayode Says 'Go Ahead And Arrest Us, We Will Never Stop' by IDEMMIRI: 4:29pm On Jan 18, 2020
Neoteny:

[s]Hiding behind Twitter to hurl insults is your idea of bravery?

Even people like Kanu were able to spur a mass movement, albeit foolhardy, yet this uncouth punk will claim he's the champion of both igboes and yorubas and global Christendom.

Revolutions are neither started nor finished in the comfort of plush armchairs behind social media.

FFK just wants PMB to acknowledge his existence and perhaps reward him with a means of livelihood, just as he cussed his way into GEJ's misgovernment[/s].
Re: Amotekun: Femi Fani-Kayode Says 'Go Ahead And Arrest Us, We Will Never Stop' by useurkidney3121: 4:30pm On Jan 18, 2020
Davash222:
Afonjas, this is your true leader!!

Tinubu wants to sell you guys to the Fulanis hence he’s mute all these while.
Like seriously, d funniest part of it is that he hasn't uttered a word since. I hope Yoruba will now know who their true enemies are irrespective of political affiliations
Re: Amotekun: Femi Fani-Kayode Says 'Go Ahead And Arrest Us, We Will Never Stop' by bendazum: 4:32pm On Jan 18, 2020
IDEMMIRI:

Have you forgotten that FFK is from the party of thieves and looters?

Tinubu is the real deal.

Is it about party or the truth?

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Femi Fani-Kayode Says 'Go Ahead And Arrest Us, We Will Never Stop' by AgentNairaland(f): 4:34pm On Jan 18, 2020
Second Civil War Looming
Re: Amotekun: Femi Fani-Kayode Says 'Go Ahead And Arrest Us, We Will Never Stop' by unbitchable(m): 4:35pm On Jan 18, 2020
Patrioticman007:

Hypocrites every where, hope when the NAIL enters SW head, you won't cry !!!!
the nail will enter your father's head.
tell your terrorist group to do its worst. bunch of fools

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Femi Fani-Kayode Says 'Go Ahead And Arrest Us, We Will Never Stop' by bizzibodi(m): 4:37pm On Jan 18, 2020
Is he one of d Yoruba leaders?who want to arrest them?
Re: Amotekun: Femi Fani-Kayode Says 'Go Ahead And Arrest Us, We Will Never Stop' by livinbygrace: 4:42pm On Jan 18, 2020
But this guy claimed he was not a Yoruba ,how come his speaking up now for Yoruba?Abeg this guy is a joke ,take him serious at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Femi Fani-Kayode Says 'Go Ahead And Arrest Us, We Will Never Stop' by DSoj(m): 4:42pm On Jan 18, 2020
Who is us? Lol. Junkie thinks he's a Yoruba leader? Hahahahahahah. We talking of Yoruba elders this small boy PDP attack rabid dog shows face.. Ode
Shaki shey bi'ora.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amotekun: Femi Fani-Kayode Says 'Go Ahead And Arrest Us, We Will Never Stop' by sofiscatedmoron: 4:43pm On Jan 18, 2020
python dance 6.7 pro max edition
loading in south west
Re: Amotekun: Femi Fani-Kayode Says 'Go Ahead And Arrest Us, We Will Never Stop' by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 18, 2020
Re: Amotekun: Femi Fani-Kayode Says 'Go Ahead And Arrest Us, We Will Never Stop' by Jibsy203(m): 4:51pm On Jan 18, 2020
ayinde2020:

did I hear you say coward or you don't know the meaning of coward. a good definition of coward is Nnamdi and Ojukwu. why good definition of brave is Abiola and Shonekan
Is it d abiola that northerners used in making suya?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures / Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? / Federal Government To Probe Soludo And Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.