Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Amotekun: Femi Fani-Kayode Says 'Go Ahead And Arrest Us, We Will Never Stop' - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun: Femi Fani-Kayode Says 'Go Ahead And Arrest Us, We Will Never Stop' (40747 Views)

Fani-kayode Says Nigeria Owes Atiku Debt Of Gratitude, Gives Reason / Kaduna Strike: Come And Arrest Me, Wabba Tells El-Rufai / Jimi Agbaje Has Not Left PDP, It Is "Rumor" - PDP, Fani Kayode Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun: Femi Fani-Kayode Says 'Go Ahead And Arrest Us, We Will Never Stop' by klax(m): 7:08pm On Jan 18, 2020
IDEMMIRI:
FFK has proven to always hit the hammer on the nail. He doesn't beat about the bush.

He has the interest of his people at heart.

I must commend his courage and bravery.

This is why I respect FFK and Fayose alot when they want to speak they do without afraid of anyone.

The North are the demons devil had always deliberately used against everything good in this country. Imagine Miyetti animals whose 90% of them are from Niger Republic and Mali now ğiven order in Nigeria soil this is a humiliation of the highest level.

These bastards threaten anything South good or bad. These animals were same people telling SE to vote buhari or forget 2023, these same cow dung called Miyetti now telling the SW, Amotekun or presidency, bloody strangers for God sake even the real Bitchs fula of Nigeria are less than 5million heads but they are now the *commader of all-in-all* on top of over 190million heads what an insult.

These guys dey vex me with utmost anger.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Femi Fani-Kayode Says 'Go Ahead And Arrest Us, We Will Never Stop' by danot1030: 7:14pm On Jan 18, 2020
FFK is just everywhere to be relevant.

We have forgotten that he related to the Yoruba linage, we have long disowned him to the igbos, though we are happy for him that he became a leader and hero to the igbos in a short time, an indication that the Yoruba blood will always stands out.

And if he wants to die he should die for the Igbos. And if anyone think FFK will stand to face bullet for anyone you are on your own.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Femi Fani-Kayode Says 'Go Ahead And Arrest Us, We Will Never Stop' by danot1030: 7:22pm On Jan 18, 2020
Davash222:
Afonjas, this is your true leader!!

Tinubu wants to sell you guys to the Fulanis hence he’s mute all these while.

The last time i check FFK is the voice of ipob and we Yorubas have given him up to the igbos to be their leader.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Femi Fani-Kayode Says 'Go Ahead And Arrest Us, We Will Never Stop' by umarshehu58(m): 7:24pm On Jan 18, 2020
I don't care about amotekun. But is ffk a yoruba leader? Do leaders talk cheaply like this? Ffk need to chill.
Re: Amotekun: Femi Fani-Kayode Says 'Go Ahead And Arrest Us, We Will Never Stop' by MEGAWATCH: 7:26pm On Jan 18, 2020
benji93:
Perhaps you should have dug deeper in order to understand the context of that tweet. If you scroll down through the replies you would realize that that handle is fake. The picture belongs to someone else with a different name. The owner of that handle is clearly trying to incite hostility. That's not to say the elite North don't have such an impression, but do well to put reliable information out there.

Is that why it has been so difficult for TINUBU to take a STAND in the Amotekun project?
Re: Amotekun: Femi Fani-Kayode Says 'Go Ahead And Arrest Us, We Will Never Stop' by danot1030: 7:26pm On Jan 18, 2020
Biafrarep:
The greatest Yorubaman that ever lived. One thousand Tinubus can never have your guts. If you were Igbo, many youths of like minds will celebrate you but it sucks to be in the midst of cowards suffering from Stockholm Syndrome!!

He doesn't need to be an Igbo to be celebrated by Igbos youths, already the Igbos in general not just the youth celebrate him as their hero and we the Yorubas are proud to have produce another person for Igbos to idolize like many of the rejected Yoruba sons the Igbos have idolized.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Femi Fani-Kayode Says 'Go Ahead And Arrest Us, We Will Never Stop' by johneddy: 7:35pm On Jan 18, 2020
Amotekun trending of recent.

Shoptomydoor Imports, Exports From USA, UK and Nigeria – Ocean Shipping, Air Shipping for Both Business and Individual to Make Profit

Shop, ship and relax with Shoptomydoor. We give cheapest import/export solution for your business/personal needs

Re: Amotekun: Femi Fani-Kayode Says 'Go Ahead And Arrest Us, We Will Never Stop' by benji93: 8:01pm On Jan 18, 2020
Why, Why, why are you bringing up a topic that is completely unrelated to your previous argument. Tinubu is not my relative, so how would I know his reason(s) for sitting on the fence. Perhaps he doesn't want to hurt his 2023 ambition. Maybe he secretly supported or endorsed the move for the creation of "Amotekun" as a message to the North, telling them he's still the "most powerful" leader, thus the Northern leaders should know better than to renege on their supposed promise of handing over power to him.
MEGAWATCH:

Is that why it has been so difficult for TINUBU to take a STAND in the Amotekun project?
Re: Amotekun: Femi Fani-Kayode Says 'Go Ahead And Arrest Us, We Will Never Stop' by AMOTEKUN2023: 9:02pm On Jan 18, 2020
FFK is the only brave Yoruba man alive...not that slave timid coward called Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Femi Fani-Kayode Says 'Go Ahead And Arrest Us, We Will Never Stop' by MartinsD12(m): 9:05pm On Jan 18, 2020
Re: Amotekun: Femi Fani-Kayode Says 'Go Ahead And Arrest Us, We Will Never Stop' by CeterisXVII: 9:11pm On Jan 18, 2020
IDEMMIRI:
Stop referring to someone as 'Osu'

It is wrong...
Why is it wrong? Haven't you seen your people referring to Yorubas, as Afonja in the most uncomplimentary way possible?
Re: Amotekun: Femi Fani-Kayode Says 'Go Ahead And Arrest Us, We Will Never Stop' by MEGAWATCH: 9:37pm On Jan 18, 2020
benji93:
Why, Why, why are you bringing up a topic that is completely unrelated to your previous argument. Tinubu is not my relative, so how would I know his reason(s) for sitting on the fence. Perhaps he doesn't want to hurt his 2023 ambition. Maybe he secretly supported or endorsed the move for the creation of "Amotekun" as a message to the North, telling them he's still the "most powerful" leader, thus the Northern leaders should know better than to renege on their supposed promise of handing over power to him.

My argument has always been that he has refused to take a stand now that his people are in dare need for his leadership.
Go and check my first post very well. I posted that picture with the intention of asking if he is really a leader unto his people or a remote control of the Northerners as it is widely believe in some circle.
Re: Amotekun: Femi Fani-Kayode Says 'Go Ahead And Arrest Us, We Will Never Stop' by inyenejo(m): 9:53pm On Jan 18, 2020
We the good people of Akwa Ibom state and indeed the entire Niger Delta supports "Amotekun" any terroriiists organisation from the north that want to die should go ahead and die .
Re: Amotekun: Femi Fani-Kayode Says 'Go Ahead And Arrest Us, We Will Never Stop' by inyenejo(m): 9:53pm On Jan 18, 2020
We the good people of Akwa Ibom state and indeed the entire Niger Delta supports "Amotekun" any terroriiists organisation from the north that want to die should go ahead and die .
Amotekun has com to stay.
Re: Amotekun: Femi Fani-Kayode Says 'Go Ahead And Arrest Us, We Will Never Stop' by harbarzzy(m): 9:58pm On Jan 18, 2020
PreciousJuice:
Useless man, element of confusion, audio advocate, chop and clean mouth yeye man
Why trying so hard to cause problem, have u enlighten people on the requirements of the law for such establishment, have u told your followers how hisbah in kano struggle, better don't let this mumu kayode push una to war, he is arguing an illegal case, and I'm sure all he's doing is audio, he won't go to war with u, don't mind such bias personality.
The Federal Government have not said it will arrest anyone, don't be used by political vultures like KAYODE.
let him talk like his children are part of Amotekun fighters
Re: Amotekun: Femi Fani-Kayode Says 'Go Ahead And Arrest Us, We Will Never Stop' by Cityguy: 10:24pm On Jan 18, 2020
The thing is we have gotten to a threshold and something must give for us to go forward in this country. It is either we sit like the duck we've been all these years of slavery or we struggle and remove the albatross on our neck. Surely there would always be betrayals from within but when time comes, everyone will bear his father's name. In don't understand how some people feel that in 21st century world only them decide how everyone lives or what they have. Those talking are not saying it for today but for the future cos obviously some of us have sold our birthright for a pics of morsel. Good thing is it is not everyone that is stupid.
Re: Amotekun: Femi Fani-Kayode Says 'Go Ahead And Arrest Us, We Will Never Stop' by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 18, 2020
saaron:
Good one there.
Like I said several times, Nigerians must unite and fight the enemy. Amotekun is no longer a South West issue. It's a Nigerian issue. An issue that involves protection of lives and properties from terrorist marauders under Miyeti allah.
That's why Nigerians from all walks of life must join hands and RESIST these murderers against Amotekun.
If these people are against Amotekun, then they are directly and indirectly against your own security and the security of your unborn generation.

Oh so now that it involves the Yoruba people it's now a Nigeria issue abi

Where were you when the IPOB was tagged terrorist group.

Yoruba cowards .

Face your problem and don't involve Igbo's we have IPOB.

Yoruba people silly cowards SMH
Re: Amotekun: Femi Fani-Kayode Says 'Go Ahead And Arrest Us, We Will Never Stop' by EjaikreTheViper(f): 10:31pm On Jan 18, 2020
PreciousJuice:
Useless man, element of confusion, audio advocate, chop and clean mouth yeye man
Why trying so hard to cause problem, have u enlighten people on the requirements of the law for such establishment, have u told your followers how hisbah in kano struggle, better don't let this mumu kayode push una to war, he is arguing an illegal case, and I'm sure all he's doing is audio, he won't go to war with u, don't mind such bias personality.
The Federal Government have not said it will arrest anyone, don't be used by political vultures like KAYODE.

shut up there! who know u?
Re: Amotekun: Femi Fani-Kayode Says 'Go Ahead And Arrest Us, We Will Never Stop' by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 18, 2020
Wickedtruths:

If they don't, they are bastards.
You think Yorubas are cowards like the SE?

If it were the SE, can you in all honesty say your Governors would have been half as bold?

You are here hiding behind your phone talking tough.

You're the biggest coward .
Re: Amotekun: Femi Fani-Kayode Says 'Go Ahead And Arrest Us, We Will Never Stop' by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 18, 2020
ayinde2020:

did I hear you say coward or you don't know the meaning of coward. a good definition of coward is Nnamdi and Ojukwu. why good definition of brave is Abiola and Shonekan

Call those names again and see how foolish you are angry
Re: Amotekun: Femi Fani-Kayode Says 'Go Ahead And Arrest Us, We Will Never Stop' by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 18, 2020
Wickedtruths:

Yoruba Governors are creating Amotekun to fight the menace of criminal Fulanis.
They are raping your mothers in the SE. What are your SE Governors doing?

Ohaneze begged your cowardly Governors to copy Yoruba Governors and establish something like Amotekun to protect you Igbos, yet you're calling Yorubas cowards.

Who is Ohaneze?

Or Are you always this stupid
Re: Amotekun: Femi Fani-Kayode Says 'Go Ahead And Arrest Us, We Will Never Stop' by Wickedtruths: 10:57pm On Jan 18, 2020
Mcquine:

Who is Ohaneze?

Or Are you always this stupid

Go and ask your father.
Re: Amotekun: Femi Fani-Kayode Says 'Go Ahead And Arrest Us, We Will Never Stop' by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 18, 2020
Wickedtruths:

Go and ask your father.

And yet you open that gutter spewing trash Malu
Re: Amotekun: Femi Fani-Kayode Says 'Go Ahead And Arrest Us, We Will Never Stop' by Wickedtruths: 11:04pm On Jan 18, 2020
Mcquine:
And yet you open that gutter spewing trash Malu

Chima, your father is a cow and your mother is a dog.
Re: Amotekun: Femi Fani-Kayode Says 'Go Ahead And Arrest Us, We Will Never Stop' by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 18, 2020
Wickedtruths:

Chima, your father is a cow and your mother is a dog.

Malu.

Raised by a wh.or.e Lol.
Re: Amotekun: Femi Fani-Kayode Says 'Go Ahead And Arrest Us, We Will Never Stop' by Wickedtruths: 11:15pm On Jan 18, 2020
Mcquine:
Malu.
Raised by a wh.or.e Lol.

I don't share your father's pitiable history.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Femi Fani-Kayode Says 'Go Ahead And Arrest Us, We Will Never Stop' by Truthbites: 11:15pm On Jan 18, 2020
Yorubas don go chop liver from Niger Delta..I love this
Re: Amotekun: Femi Fani-Kayode Says 'Go Ahead And Arrest Us, We Will Never Stop' by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 18, 2020
Wickedtruths:

I don't share your father's pitiable history.

Malu.

Well done for viewing my contact on true caller .

Enwe dika gi
Re: Amotekun: Femi Fani-Kayode Says 'Go Ahead And Arrest Us, We Will Never Stop' by quincee88(f): 11:52pm On Jan 18, 2020
IDEMMIRI:

Have you forgotten that FFK is from the party of thieves and looters?

Tinubu is the real deal.
DO NOT ALLOW SENTIMENTAL POLITICAL AFFILIATIONS OR PARTY DIFFERENCES BECLOUD YOUR JUDGEMENT. SECURITY IS EVERYONES AFFAIR NOT A POLITICAL PARTY AFFAIR. I SUGGEST YOU RECOMMEND TO YOUR REGIONAL LEADERS TO LOOK INWARD AND CHAMPION A FORM OF REGIONAL POLICING THAT CAN BEST PROTECT THEIR PEOPLE TOO COS OUR CURRENT SECURITY SYSTEM IS 'NORTHERNLY' COMPROMISED AND YOU TRULY KNOW IT.
Re: Amotekun: Femi Fani-Kayode Says 'Go Ahead And Arrest Us, We Will Never Stop' by ludd2018: 12:33am On Jan 19, 2020
FFK is a rare gem . Yorubas don't like him because he is a friend to Igbos . But they forgot that he loves Justice. If u have few bold yorubas like him the yorubas race 'll not be taken for granted by fulanis.
Re: Amotekun: Femi Fani-Kayode Says 'Go Ahead And Arrest Us, We Will Never Stop' by Smartwave: 12:44am On Jan 19, 2020
Davash222:
Afonjas, this is your true leader!!

Tinubu wants to sell you guys to the Fulanis hence he’s mute all these while.
at least, there both constructive and responsible.

One is former minister, and one is former Senator and former Governor.

The real people are the one talking, unlike your zone where your real leaders are deaf and blind even dump.
Re: Amotekun: Femi Fani-Kayode Says 'Go Ahead And Arrest Us, We Will Never Stop' by Nobody: 12:59am On Jan 19, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
Useless thing who make you our leader.
Receive sense.

cc lzaa gmbuharii afamed greenback ebenezar2020

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Replies Osinbjo Using Lagos / Shame On You - Mbaka Replies Garba Shehu On Contract Scandal / Gumi Rejects Naira Redesign, Describes It As Economic Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.