Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,940 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Stop Redeeming Ubunja With 'ignore The Messager, Focus On The Message' Bullsh!t - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Redeeming Ubunja With 'ignore The Messager, Focus On The Message' Bullsh!t (2141 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Redeeming Ubunja With 'ignore The Messager, Focus On The Message' Bullsh!t by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 18, 2020
BestAccessories:

I am Patrick and I am not behind Ubun.ja moniker.

Need more proof, click the link in my siggy.

Cheers
ignore the disturbed fellows. Eposter, bosstrevor are mor0ns
Re: Stop Redeeming Ubunja With 'ignore The Messager, Focus On The Message' Bullsh!t by ePoster: 10:15pm On Jan 18, 2020
BestAccessories:

We appreciate the shading, because it leds to more traffic.

If we have to pay for the FREE publicity you have generated from your shading, we would be talking about thousands of dollars as ad budget on FB ads or Google AdWords.

But here you are, using your time, data, energy for free to generate traffic for us.

We really appreciate your efforts sir.
You're welcome kiss and thanks for generating traffic for my thread.

4 Likes

Re: Stop Redeeming Ubunja With 'ignore The Messager, Focus On The Message' Bullsh!t by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 18, 2020
ePoster:
You're welcome kiss and thanks for generating traffic for my thread.
SAVAGE

3 Likes

Re: Stop Redeeming Ubunja With 'ignore The Messager, Focus On The Message' Bullsh!t by ePoster: 10:17pm On Jan 18, 2020
Arthur21:
ignore the disturbed fellows. Eposter, bosstrevor are mor0ns
Ignored me and threw more insults.
*sighs*
Re: Stop Redeeming Ubunja With 'ignore The Messager, Focus On The Message' Bullsh!t by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 18, 2020
ePoster:
I wish you were there when lillyval was getting a dose of the bitter redpill. She deactivated in less than a day. You should have witnessed what martinez39 did to her. Posted all her pictures that the mods had to take down multiple topics and ban plenty monikers!
Arthur i wish you were there?
Please mind the foul language. Its immature and since you arent bias...
I do hope you'll see things from my point of view. I didnt post ubunjas pic or contact are the alphas did lillyval. Im simply to stop pretending that ubunja didnt do wrong by creating a false persona and taking credit for another mans hardwork.,
Call a spade a damn spade. Thats it!
kiss
I didn't comment on the lilyval topic. You are doing the same you accuse redpillers of doing to her.
This is born out of a harbored dislike you had for his redpill- your recent topic proves so. The said ubunja didn't slut-sham the lilyval,he didn't comment on the thread. So why punish him for what the redpillers did to her?
You have got no proof the discovery is true yet you endorse it . it could be you tomorrow, a hater may decide to defame you. How will you feel?

The moniker was just a troll ,opened account today to defame someone

1 Like

Re: Stop Redeeming Ubunja With 'ignore The Messager, Focus On The Message' Bullsh!t by AstroG: 10:21pm On Jan 18, 2020
Wow,Ubunja is becoming more famous each day that passes by

Lemme balance well,and watch this online Movie

Nobody Should mention me oooh

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Redeeming Ubunja With 'ignore The Messager, Focus On The Message' Bullsh!t by Martinez39(m): 10:23pm On Jan 18, 2020
Arthur21:
STFU asswipe! You are too prove the allegations are right not me.
I am not ubun.ja follower but this is so petty. I will not even do that to a female...gosh!
grin ePoster is not to be taken seriously. I asked him to show evidence that the Ubunja plagiarised and he mentioned "reddit?" Lmao. grin These suckers are time wasters and profound idi0ts. He has now lied that I posted lillyval's codedruns pictures.

They hate ubunja so much that they willingly peddled any news on Ubunja without questioning the source or looking for evidence.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Redeeming Ubunja With 'ignore The Messager, Focus On The Message' Bullsh!t by AstroG: 10:25pm On Jan 18, 2020
Phenomenal16:
...my friend keep quiet......

You,this small girl undecided undecided

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Re: Stop Redeeming Ubunja With 'ignore The Messager, Focus On The Message' Bullsh!t by ePoster: 10:26pm On Jan 18, 2020
Martinez39:
grin ePoster is not to be taken seriously. I asked him to show evidence that the Ubunja plagiarised and he mentioned "reddit?" Lmao. grin These suckers are time wasters and profound idi0ts. He has now lied that I posted lillyval's codedruns pictures.

I didnt post info about ubunja. You claim you didnt post about lillyval and somehow you're right and im wrong?
Call a spade a spade.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Redeeming Ubunja With 'ignore The Messager, Focus On The Message' Bullsh!t by ePoster: 10:27pm On Jan 18, 2020
AstroG:
Wow,Ubunja is becoming more famous each day that passes by

Lemme balance well,and watch this online Movie

Nobody Should mention me oooh
Patrick was meant to be a star! kiss let him bask in the limelight.

1 Like

Re: Stop Redeeming Ubunja With 'ignore The Messager, Focus On The Message' Bullsh!t by AstroG: 10:28pm On Jan 18, 2020
ePoster:

I didnt post info about ubunja. You claim you didnt post about lillyval and somehow you're right and im wrong?
Call a spade a spade.

Brother wea mumu cheesy grin cool

1 Like

Re: Stop Redeeming Ubunja With 'ignore The Messager, Focus On The Message' Bullsh!t by Martinez39(m): 10:28pm On Jan 18, 2020
Arthur21:
I didn't comment on the lilyval topic. You are doing the same you accuse redpillers of doing to her.
This is born out of a harbored dislike you had for his redpill- your recent topic proves so. The said ubunja didn't slut-sham the lilyval,he didn't comment on the thread. So why punish him for what the redpillers did to her?
You have got no proof the discovery is true yet you endorse it . it could be you tomorrow, a hater may decide to defame you. How will you feel?

ePoster can't even get her facts right. Ubunja never slutshamed lillyval. Ubunja never commented on the lillyval issue because he was under a long ban during that time. I still remember that period vividly. ePoster is just lying shamelessly. The hatred for Ubunja is intense.
Re: Stop Redeeming Ubunja With 'ignore The Messager, Focus On The Message' Bullsh!t by AstroG: 10:30pm On Jan 18, 2020
ePoster:
Patrick was meant to be a star! kiss let him bask in the limelight.

Are you highundecided?
Are you suffering for visual impairness undecided

DON'T TRY IT AGAIN

1 Like

Re: Stop Redeeming Ubunja With 'ignore The Messager, Focus On The Message' Bullsh!t by AstroG: 10:31pm On Jan 18, 2020
Martinez39:
ePoster can't even get her facts right. Ubunja never slutshamed lillyval. Ubunja never commented on the lillyval issue because he was under a long ban during that time. I still remember that period vividly. ePoster is just lying shamelessly. The hatred for Ubunja is intense.

Ah highly doubt that the Op was even online wen it happened,cus ah knew all that happened and those that commented
Re: Stop Redeeming Ubunja With 'ignore The Messager, Focus On The Message' Bullsh!t by ePoster: 10:31pm On Jan 18, 2020
Arthur21:

Sweetheart i had a crush on patrick and he knew.
I aint punishing him. Did i upload his info, contact, address?
Read my post again
'the mgtow boys should stop pretending that ubunja is a saint when they crucified lillyval'
Evidence came out later that she didnt even lie about her work with coded runs. Advise the alphas too. It takes two to argue. wink

1 Like

Re: Stop Redeeming Ubunja With 'ignore The Messager, Focus On The Message' Bullsh!t by Martinez39(m): 10:34pm On Jan 18, 2020
AstroG:

Ah highly doubt that the Op was even online wen it happened,cus ah knew all that happened and those that commented
The op's account wasn't even created then. Ubunja was under a long ban then.
Re: Stop Redeeming Ubunja With 'ignore The Messager, Focus On The Message' Bullsh!t by ePoster: 10:34pm On Jan 18, 2020
AstroG:

Are you highundecided? Are you suffering for visual impairness undecided

DON'T TRY IT AGAIN
*yawns* want to get into an efight tonight?

1 Like

Re: Stop Redeeming Ubunja With 'ignore The Messager, Focus On The Message' Bullsh!t by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 18, 2020
ePoster:
Sweetheart i had a crush on patrick and he knew.
I aint punishing him. Did i upload his info, contact, address?
Read my post again
'the mgtow boys should stop pretending that ubunja is a saint when they crucified lillyval'
Evidence came out later that she didnt even lie about her work with coded runs. Advise the alphas too. It takes two to argue. wink
you wanna punish ubunja for the redpillers misdoing ? I am not his fan but I have never seen him defame someone to this extent .
Why ladies hate on him baffles me,most times they engage him in a banter first. When they troll him too much he ignores them.

1 Like

Re: Stop Redeeming Ubunja With 'ignore The Messager, Focus On The Message' Bullsh!t by ePoster: 10:36pm On Jan 18, 2020
AstroG:

Brother wea mumu cheesy grin cool
how funny. undecided You've always lacked sense. What did i expect?

2 Likes

Re: Stop Redeeming Ubunja With 'ignore The Messager, Focus On The Message' Bullsh!t by ePoster: 10:43pm On Jan 18, 2020
Arthur21:
you wanna punish ubunja for the redpillers misdoing ? I am not his fan but I have never seen him defame someone to this extent .
Why ladies hate on him baffles me,most times they engage him in a banter first. When they troll him too much he ignores them.
is understanding simple english a problem? No ones hating ubunja. Answer the questions i asked you.
Did i post his details? No!
I want the redpillers to do whats right. Not for them to crucify him but to admit his actions were wrong.
Its black ignorance to follow a leader blindly. One of them should contact ubunja if they care rather than exonorate him here. Thats why our educational system is such a mess. Cause a student cant correct a teacher.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Redeeming Ubunja With 'ignore The Messager, Focus On The Message' Bullsh!t by Korllami007: 10:48pm On Jan 18, 2020
What mistake did he make that needs correction?
Re: Stop Redeeming Ubunja With 'ignore The Messager, Focus On The Message' Bullsh!t by Korllami007: 10:49pm On Jan 18, 2020
ePoster:
is understanding simple english a problem? No ones hating ubunja. Answer the questions i asked you.
I want the redpillers to do whats right. Not for them to crucify him but to admit his actions were wrong.
Its black ignorance to follow a leader blindly. One of them should contact ubunja if they care rather than exonorate him here. Thats why our educational system is such a mess. Cause a student cant correct a teacher.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Redeeming Ubunja With 'ignore The Messager, Focus On The Message' Bullsh!t by ePoster: 10:54pm On Jan 18, 2020
Korllami007:

the news is all over.
If martinez39 or astrog or any other alpha male cared about ubunja they would have reached out to him rather than argue here trying to defend their bruised ego.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Redeeming Ubunja With 'ignore The Messager, Focus On The Message' Bullsh!t by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 18, 2020
ePoster:
what prove do you have the allegations are right?
Re: Stop Redeeming Ubunja With 'ignore The Messager, Focus On The Message' Bullsh!t by psalmsmiles(m): 10:55pm On Jan 18, 2020
DEAR eposter and fumisticqueen2, the height of your stupidity has been exposed!
Everywhere Ubunja this, Ubunja that. Don't worry, the cheap attention you seek by sideling with him will come.
To every reasonable person going thru this threads and wondering what's wrong, remember the Golden words of reggae jackson
-''Fans don't boo nobodies''
STAY RED PILLED!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Redeeming Ubunja With 'ignore The Messager, Focus On The Message' Bullsh!t by ePoster: 11:00pm On Jan 18, 2020
Arthur21:
what prove do you have the allegations are right?
Except what was offered. The fact that ubunja must have reported for the topic to be taken down and that no one has come to prove the op wrong.
If its true then im right the alphas should get their sh!t together and plan ahead not waste their time and mb arguing.
If im wrong, i have already stated that i would apologise to ubunja and the mgtows here.

1 Like

Re: Stop Redeeming Ubunja With 'ignore The Messager, Focus On The Message' Bullsh!t by Martinez39(m): 11:02pm On Jan 18, 2020
ePoster:
the news is all over.
If martinez39 or astrog or any other alpha male cared about ubunja they would have reached out to him rather than argue here trying to defend their bruised ego.
Answer the question. grin You have never answered any question put forward to you on this thread. When you have been asked to provide sound proof of your claims, you reply with nonsense, talk offpoint or stylishly skip the question. SMH. grin

1 Like

Re: Stop Redeeming Ubunja With 'ignore The Messager, Focus On The Message' Bullsh!t by Korllami007: 11:03pm On Jan 18, 2020
ePoster:
the news is all over.

That someone posted a picture of someone and claim it is ubunja.
Re: Stop Redeeming Ubunja With 'ignore The Messager, Focus On The Message' Bullsh!t by Korllami007: 11:03pm On Jan 18, 2020
ePoster:
the news is all over.

That someone posted a picture of someone and claim it is ubun.ja.
Re: Stop Redeeming Ubunja With 'ignore The Messager, Focus On The Message' Bullsh!t by BigJoe19: 11:03pm On Jan 18, 2020
Many people are foolish on Nairaland.
Ubunja keep supplying more red pills.
Re: Stop Redeeming Ubunja With 'ignore The Messager, Focus On The Message' Bullsh!t by ePoster: 11:07pm On Jan 18, 2020
psalmsmiles:
DEAR eposter and fumisticqueen2, the height of your stupidity has been exposed!
Everywhere Ubunja this, Ubunja that. Don't worry, the cheap attention you seek by sideling with him will come.
To every reasonable person going thru this threads and wondering what's wrong, remember the Golden words of reggae jackson
-''Fans don't boo nobodies''
STAY RED PILLED!
Another crybaby. Dont forget the bro code either. Contact ubunja and make sure he's alright before dragging with 'one whose stupidity has been exposed' kiss

1 Like

Re: Stop Redeeming Ubunja With 'ignore The Messager, Focus On The Message' Bullsh!t by Offpoint: 11:07pm On Jan 18, 2020
Martinez39:
Answer the question. grin You have never answered any question put forward to you on this thread. When you have been asked to provide sound proof of your claims, you reply with nonsense, talk offpoint or stylishly skip the question. SMH. grin
All una wey dey mention my name for nairaland for nairaland, na until I start to dey knack una jazz before una go stop

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Romantic Sex Videos / What's The Correct Way To Ask This Question? / Which Moniker Do You Miss On Romance Section And What Do You Miss About Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.