Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

See What A Lady Posted On Facebook About Her BF That Got People Talking (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Lady Posted On Facebook About Her BF That Got People Talking (Photos) (9341 Views)

This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group / Couple's Hot Wedding Kiss Got People Talking (Photos) / Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Lady Posted On Facebook About Her BF That Got People Talking (Photos) by Davash222(m): 8:58am On Jan 19, 2020
BBBmall25:
Good Morning Tina. I Hope U Had A Goodnite Rest
And you, go straight to the point!!

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Posted On Facebook About Her BF That Got People Talking (Photos) by TinaG(f): 9:00am On Jan 19, 2020
Davash222:

Just pm him your number and stop this child’s play.
wetin concern you?
Re: See What A Lady Posted On Facebook About Her BF That Got People Talking (Photos) by Davash222(m): 9:01am On Jan 19, 2020
TinaG:
wetin concern you?
I’m jealous. That’s my concern
Re: See What A Lady Posted On Facebook About Her BF That Got People Talking (Photos) by TinaG(f): 9:02am On Jan 19, 2020
Davash222:

you're a clown

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Posted On Facebook About Her BF That Got People Talking (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 9:14am On Jan 19, 2020
every igbo girl in nigeria has an indonesia and malaysia byfrnd grin
Re: See What A Lady Posted On Facebook About Her BF That Got People Talking (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 9:17am On Jan 19, 2020
Jewessgratitude:
Mumu girls everywhere. Even this one that looks like one timid girl sef don open eye dey spew trash online. heheheee see the mgeke boyfriend sef... Rurrrrrbbish!

Don't worry after shifting your womb and moves on to someone else whos womb is still intact, then you'll learn never to sound the praise of a man who's not yet your husband.

#iberibebuoria.
you cant tell she is timid from her appearance
Re: See What A Lady Posted On Facebook About Her BF That Got People Talking (Photos) by Timileyin1234(m): 9:33am On Jan 19, 2020
Davash222:

Just pm him your number and stop this child’s play.

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Posted On Facebook About Her BF That Got People Talking (Photos) by TinaG(f): 9:35am On Jan 19, 2020
Davash222:

lolz
Re: See What A Lady Posted On Facebook About Her BF That Got People Talking (Photos) by Odiguy(m): 11:22am On Jan 19, 2020
she knows what she's doing. She's not as stupid as most of u pathetic retards whose IQ has been used for scientific experiment. I like her post. Go and hug transformer if e pain u.
Re: See What A Lady Posted On Facebook About Her BF That Got People Talking (Photos) by JeffreyD1(m): 11:42am On Jan 19, 2020
A happy new day to you all. My name is Jeffrey and I am based here in Abuja please everyone I am looking for any job related to Receptionist, Sales Representative, Office Assistant, Car Uber Driving, Driver job, Computer front desk staff, or any job relating to my O'level educational background. I have my SSCE and my computer certified certificate. I'm in my 20s and strong enough to do anything and do it well. Though I am here in Abuja ready to relocate anywhere if the job is not around here as long as accommodation will be provided. Help a brother with a job, please. Thanks and God bless you as you reply
Re: See What A Lady Posted On Facebook About Her BF That Got People Talking (Photos) by chigoizie7(m): 12:05pm On Jan 19, 2020
TinaG:
And she looks so innocent and decent. End time shildren. ☹️☹️

She is still decent.

Every woman should be a wore only to her man.
Re: See What A Lady Posted On Facebook About Her BF That Got People Talking (Photos) by TinaG(f): 1:46pm On Jan 19, 2020
chigoizie7:

She is still decent.

Decent in posting such nonsense on social media? What will you do if your daughter posts such?
Re: See What A Lady Posted On Facebook About Her BF That Got People Talking (Photos) by chigoizie7(m): 1:48pm On Jan 19, 2020
TinaG:
Decent in posting such nonsense on social media? What will you do if your daughter posts such?

She won’t post it. because I won’t buy phone for her
Re: See What A Lady Posted On Facebook About Her BF That Got People Talking (Photos) by TinaG(f): 1:50pm On Jan 19, 2020
chigoizie7:

She won’t post it. because I won’t buy phone for her
hahahahaahhaha, even at the same age with the said girl?
Re: See What A Lady Posted On Facebook About Her BF That Got People Talking (Photos) by GlassDoctor1: 3:04pm On Jan 19, 2020
Lol...

If you have a crack or chip on your windshield and you happen to be reading this, do well to contact me on the numbers on my signature below. Cracks on windshield are very much repairable and the replacement cost saved with the help of a UV-aided modern technology. The earlier a crack or chip is repaired the better the result and the safer and healthier the windshield, as a professionally done glass repair ultimately ends any chance of a spread or further running of the crack in addition to restoring the windshield to a near perfect state without any sign of a damage.
Thank you.
Re: See What A Lady Posted On Facebook About Her BF That Got People Talking (Photos) by Allsingles: 3:18pm On Jan 19, 2020
Tomorrow she will lie for one innocent man that she's a virgin.
Re: See What A Lady Posted On Facebook About Her BF That Got People Talking (Photos) by Spyron(m): 3:36pm On Jan 19, 2020
Hello friends, I want to specially invite you for a FREE TRAINING on WhatsApp holding in 4 hours time today.

The training title is HOW TO BUILD ONLINE INFLUENCE THROUGH CONTENT CREATION & MARKETING USING SIMPLE & EFFECTIVE STRATEGIES

Am already in the group and I don't want you to be left out of this high impact training.

The training starts today.

This is the link to get registered for FREE

https:///2NFhGk2

If you join the group now & mention my name as the person that gave you this link, you will be given an amazing eBook that cost $35 for FREE!

https:///2348063603645?text=Emmie%20I%20Am%20Intrested%20In%20Your%20Free%20Training
Re: See What A Lady Posted On Facebook About Her BF That Got People Talking (Photos) by IME1: 3:37pm On Jan 19, 2020
chigoizie7:

She is still decent.

A woman's man is only her husband
A man does not marry a LovePeddler but a wife
A man does not need a LovePeddler but a wife who lovingly satisfies him
A LovePeddler does all she does to her customer based on the money she is paid with no affection or love attached
If a woman marries a man as her se.x toy, gigolo or striper, as you say a man's wife should be his prostitute how would that household be a home to them, their children, friends, neighbours, in laws, domestic staff and visitors instead of being a brothel

Please what is bad is bad
What is good is good
What is decent is decent
What is indecent is indecent

Stop propping up people in their vices, fueling evil and supporting evil whether you do it and more so those who dont

There's no need for popularity or mass agreement in the things of God

Re: See What A Lady Posted On Facebook About Her BF That Got People Talking (Photos) by millionboi2: 3:44pm On Jan 19, 2020
boss1310:
the guy treats her well make una free her
why she carry m to public?

Who cares
Re: See What A Lady Posted On Facebook About Her BF That Got People Talking (Photos) by millionboi2: 3:45pm On Jan 19, 2020
ruggedtimi:
every igbo girl in nigeria has an indonesia and malaysia byfrnd grin
datz dia own yahoo
Re: See What A Lady Posted On Facebook About Her BF That Got People Talking (Photos) by millionboi2: 3:48pm On Jan 19, 2020
JeffreyD1:
A happy new day to you all. My name is Jeffrey and I am based here in Abuja please everyone I am looking for any job related to Receptionist, Sales Representative, Office Assistant, Car Uber Driving, Driver job, Computer front desk staff, or any job relating to my O'level educational background. I have my SSCE and my computer certified certificate. I'm in my 20s and strong enough to do anything and do it well. Though I am here in Abuja ready to relocate anywhere if the job is not around here as long as accommodation will be provided. Help a brother with a job, please. Thanks and God bless you as you reply
ppl like u are hot cake 4 job,thy cant afford to pay Bsc.......even fed government
Re: See What A Lady Posted On Facebook About Her BF That Got People Talking (Photos) by chigoizie7(m): 4:06pm On Jan 19, 2020
TinaG:
hahahahaahhaha, even at the same age with the said girl?

Phones has spoiled millions.

If that girl no get phone, she for post that thing?
Re: See What A Lady Posted On Facebook About Her BF That Got People Talking (Photos) by chigoizie7(m): 4:08pm On Jan 19, 2020
IME1:

A woman's man is only her husband
A man does not marry a LovePeddler but a wife
A man does not need a LovePeddler but a wife who lovingly satisfies him
A LovePeddler does all she does to her customer based on the money she is paid with no affection or love attached
If a woman marries a man as her se.x toy, gigolo or striper, as you say a man's wife should be his prostitute how would that household be a home to them, their children, friends, neighbours, in laws, domestic staff and visitors instead of being a brothel

Please what is bad is bad
What is good is good
What is decent is decent
What is indecent is indecent

Stop propping up people in their vices, fueling evil and supporting evil whether you do it and more so those who dont

There's no need for popularity or mass agreement in the things of God

Okay sir.
Re: See What A Lady Posted On Facebook About Her BF That Got People Talking (Photos) by RumeAlfred(m): 4:50pm On Jan 19, 2020
Sometimes my mouth feels like talking
Sometimes my hands feel like typing... but I spend time reading from the opinions of others and I feel I'm the only one that has a different thought about NIGERIA.
To avoid being branded "abnormal" I have decided to remain silent until my visa application goes through.
Re: See What A Lady Posted On Facebook About Her BF That Got People Talking (Photos) by JeffreyD1(m): 5:51pm On Jan 19, 2020
millionboi2:
ppl like u are hot cake 4 job,thy cant afford to pay Bsc.......even fed government

Tor to get job these days is by connections oh
I've tried different ways not working
Re: See What A Lady Posted On Facebook About Her BF That Got People Talking (Photos) by Eagleboney(m): 6:34pm On Jan 19, 2020
hehehe I laugh in hebrew

Re: See What A Lady Posted On Facebook About Her BF That Got People Talking (Photos) by Countersam(m): 7:05pm On Jan 19, 2020
MrTrend:

Below is her Facebook post:

Read More At; https://www.brainnewsradio.com/see-what-a-lady-posted-on-social-media-that-got-people-talking/

Indonesian boyfriend... Should we tell her?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Plus Size Curvy Lady That Got Nigerians Talking Twitter Account Suspended / Friends With My EX? / 41 Dirty Questions To Ask A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.