Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Corpse Of Kidnapped Ignatus Odunukwe Recovered By Lagos Police - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corpse Of Kidnapped Ignatus Odunukwe Recovered By Lagos Police (62569 Views)

Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video / APC Branded Vehicle Recovered By Police At A Robbery Scene In Kogi(pic) / See The Pump Actions Recovered By Adamawa State Police Command(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ignatus Odunukwe Recovered By Lagos Police by orunmila144: 11:55am On Jan 19, 2020
satan casting out satan. children of cain

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ignatus Odunukwe Recovered By Lagos Police by mu2sa2: 11:56am On Jan 19, 2020
Aiyk2333:

ur foolishness knows no bound. so only igbos kill, do ritual and all sorts of vices I guess!!! now that the names satisfied ur stupid bigotry I hope ur account have been credited
From this brainless post, you have exposed yourself as one who needs urgent help. Yaba left your attention needed, pls.

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ignatus Odunukwe Recovered By Lagos Police by orunmila144: 11:56am On Jan 19, 2020
ZombieTERROR:
I knew this Man.

A developer in lekki

Rip to him
lipsrsealed he developed lekki grin

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ignatus Odunukwe Recovered By Lagos Police by Laid2001: 12:03pm On Jan 19, 2020
Amotekun will soon start clearing all this criminals from the SW

2 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ignatus Odunukwe Recovered By Lagos Police by obama30: 12:09pm On Jan 19, 2020
AtikuNetwork:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/lagos-police-recover-corpse-of-abducted-odunukwe-anambra-bizman/

Sometimes everything about Nigerian police is arranged. What leads to arrest of the mention suspect? How did they become suspect before their arrest? Who report them? Sometimes the so call journalist are confuse to ask question too.

How did they know where the body is in the bush or how did police know that the victim body is in the bush.
How AIG did know about the body? Body that cut in pieces cannot identify immediately, how did police confirm and concluded that, the body is victim body with medical expert confirmation.

Nigerian police is the biggest crime organization ever exists. The reporters too have problem of reporting filter news

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ignatus Odunukwe Recovered By Lagos Police by ZombieTERROR: 12:11pm On Jan 19, 2020
orunmila144:
lipsrsealed he developed lekki grin

He has numerous buildings in lekki... He builds and sell... He was actually abducted in Ologolo at one of his sites...

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ignatus Odunukwe Recovered By Lagos Police by Myhusband(m): 12:11pm On Jan 19, 2020
remove religion extremism, intolerance and violence from Hausa and I'll sleep with my eyes close with him than sleep with my eyes close with any Igbo pastors not to talk of individual in East

they abuse Fulani to love cow than human not knowing they love money than human as well. how are they different

bast.ard

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ignatus Odunukwe Recovered By Lagos Police by dfrost: 12:18pm On Jan 19, 2020
voltron14:
There is evil in the Nigerian youth.

Parents have failed in their responsibility to educate and raise honest, hardworking individuals.

Religious leaders have promised heavenly wealth without the commensurate diligence.

Traditional leaders have failed to promote peace and adherence to traditional values.

Successive governments have failed to create an environment in which industry thrives.

Nigerians have a problem.

voltron14, I still lay the blame on parenting and family. Simple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ignatus Odunukwe Recovered By Lagos Police by orunmila144: 12:19pm On Jan 19, 2020
ZombieTERROR:

He has numerous buildings in lekki... He builds and sell... He was actually abducted in Ologolo at one of his sites...
interesting.
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ignatus Odunukwe Recovered By Lagos Police by nazablossom(f): 12:26pm On Jan 19, 2020
emmabest2000:
Odunukwe ? from Ozubulu town ?

God have mercy
From Oraukwu
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ignatus Odunukwe Recovered By Lagos Police by m140(m): 12:28pm On Jan 19, 2020
voltron14:
There is evil in the Nigerian youth.

Parents have failed in their responsibility to educate and raise honest, hardworking individuals.

Religious leaders have promised heavenly wealth without the commensurate diligence.

Traditional leaders have failed to promote peace and adherence to traditional values.

Successive governments have failed to create an environment in which industry thrives.

Nigerians have a problem.
This won't be your last statements by God's grace. Parents, Religious leaders, Traditional leaders and the Govt is it. Not just the Govt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ignatus Odunukwe Recovered By Lagos Police by nazablossom(f): 12:28pm On Jan 19, 2020
Aiyk2333:

please how sure are you.. I was thinking its one IG in Oko
He's from Oraukwu, idemili north
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ignatus Odunukwe Recovered By Lagos Police by drmuri(m): 12:29pm On Jan 19, 2020
If Biafra is eventually realized,
To be rich will be a risky thing
Every Tom dick and Harry is either plotting to kidnap you for ransom or plotting to rob you

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ignatus Odunukwe Recovered By Lagos Police by nazablossom(f): 12:49pm On Jan 19, 2020
The people that kidnapped him never wanted ransom. I feel they are hired assassins. He has been missing for over a month, they never contacted the family. If they have demanded for even 100 million, they would have been paid because money is not their problem. The man is loaded same with his brother.

It's a pity he had to die like a chicken

3 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ignatus Odunukwe Recovered By Lagos Police by lilybonny(f): 12:53pm On Jan 19, 2020
nazablossom:
The people that kidnapped him never wanted ransom. I feel they are hired assassins. He has been missing for over a month, they never contacted the family. If they have demanded for even 100 million, they would have been paid because money is not their problem. The man is loaded same with his brother.

Well said... Do you know his brother?
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ignatus Odunukwe Recovered By Lagos Police by nazablossom(f): 12:54pm On Jan 19, 2020
lilybonny:
Well said... Do you know his brother?
Yes. We are from the same town.
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ignatus Odunukwe Recovered By Lagos Police by lilybonny(f): 12:57pm On Jan 19, 2020
nazablossom:
Yes. We are from the same town.
which town in Anambra? I am equally from Anambra.. Seems the family is well Off right?
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ignatus Odunukwe Recovered By Lagos Police by Cti28(m): 1:11pm On Jan 19, 2020
This is extreme, have. All this Igbo men their quest for money is unimaginable and they do all this just for showmanship. Come back home for Christmas, you will see them intimidating the whole community with I'll gotten wealth.

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ignatus Odunukwe Recovered By Lagos Police by olax02(m): 1:18pm On Jan 19, 2020
What a country.....

Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ignatus Odunukwe Recovered By Lagos Police by nazablossom(f): 1:21pm On Jan 19, 2020
lilybonny:
which town in Anambra? I am equally from Anambra.. Seems the family is well Off right?
Oraukwu,You are from?
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ignatus Odunukwe Recovered By Lagos Police by Smartwave: 1:27pm On Jan 19, 2020
Suddenly, no one shout Afonja!!!!! No one shout brown roof!!!!! No one shout skull miners!!!!!! When a tribe worship money in all things, there young generation would be worst.

This is a man that had labour all his life and not allow to end well.

Just because some of his tribal men need to make money.
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ignatus Odunukwe Recovered By Lagos Police by AmTruth: 1:27pm On Jan 19, 2020
Who says our Nigeria Police are not trying? I am proud of you guys. Keep getting all this evil men who don't want us to have a better Nigeria where people should eat the fruit of their labour without fear.
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ignatus Odunukwe Recovered By Lagos Police by kolaaderin: 1:28pm On Jan 19, 2020
IloveToMess:

Yes Oh Igbos take their billions to develop Lagos since 1900 but Afonjas won't acknowledge this grin
Idiot is that what this thread about, soulless flat heads everywhere. so was he the only developer in lekki. Out of every 100 developer in lekki, Yoruba retains the 70%.

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ignatus Odunukwe Recovered By Lagos Police by Smartwave: 1:30pm On Jan 19, 2020
nazablossom:

maybe karma, you know karma is a bitch. I'm just thinking loud.
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ignatus Odunukwe Recovered By Lagos Police by lilybonny(f): 1:32pm On Jan 19, 2020
nazablossom:
Oraukwu,You are from?
Enugwu-ukwu
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ignatus Odunukwe Recovered By Lagos Police by nazablossom(f): 1:41pm On Jan 19, 2020
lilybonny:
Enugwu-ukwu
Wow! Nice to meet you here. smiley
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ignatus Odunukwe Recovered By Lagos Police by lilybonny(f): 1:44pm On Jan 19, 2020
nazablossom:
Wow! Nice to meet you here. smiley
Same here smiley

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ignatus Odunukwe Recovered By Lagos Police by Bornboy4: 2:01pm On Jan 19, 2020
You must not kill, says God but these heartless and selfish criminals care not about God's warning!
They shall all PERISH in hell!
That's my verdict this Sunday.
Instead of our religious leaders to teach moral rectitude, they themselves are out to rob God in the Church. The Malachi verse in the Bible is the weapon with which they rob the members of the congregation. For all I know, they are the ones that actually rob God of tithes and offerings not you and I.
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ignatus Odunukwe Recovered By Lagos Police by ProudDick: 2:44pm On Jan 19, 2020
24kmagic:
Anything about southerner Nigeria scares the hell out of me, especially Lagos. At least aboki kidnappers will release you once they get their ransome.

But southerner kidnappers will still kill you after collecting ransom. Evil runs in their blood.

I've always said it, the Afonjas, the Igbos and the Abokis are the problem of Nigeria.

Spits

Animal. Ask wadume the Fulani kidnapper how many people he has killed. What about the ones that kidnap along kaduna express way? Who killed general alkali and Alex bade if not Fulani?
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ignatus Odunukwe Recovered By Lagos Police by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 19, 2020
emmabest2000:
Odunukwe ? from Ozubulu town ?

God have mercy
No oo! He's my townsman. He hailed from Oraukwu in Idemili North LGA of Anambra State. He was a very wealthy man with the traditional title of "OKPULUISI". His younger brother is also well known. He's "Chardon" (Charles Odunukwe) that Morocco Maduka eulogized in his music.

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ignatus Odunukwe Recovered By Lagos Police by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 19, 2020
fredoooooo:

I don't pity these selfish bastards. Businesses men indeed . Only God knows what truly happen sha ...
The man was a genuine businessman. Actually, he wanted to sell his house as this news said. The buyers called him and he went there. So, they forced him to sign that he had sold it (without giving him the money), but he bluntly refused. And they finally killed him. Investigations are still ongoing shaa.

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ignatus Odunukwe Recovered By Lagos Police by 24kmagic: 3:17pm On Jan 19, 2020
ProudDick:

Animal. Ask wadume the Fulani kidnapper how many people he has killed. What about the ones that kidnap along kaduna express way? Who killed general alkali and Alex bade if not Fulani?

Pig, shut up.
If you belong to any of the three so called major Nigerian languages, just know that you're a cursed bastard.

Take care

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account / Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts / Man Wheeling Corpse Of A Nigerian Woman On Trolley In New York Arrested (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.