Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,961 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Corpse Of Kidnapped Ignatus Odunukwe Recovered By Lagos Police - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corpse Of Kidnapped Ignatus Odunukwe Recovered By Lagos Police (62568 Views)

Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video / APC Branded Vehicle Recovered By Police At A Robbery Scene In Kogi(pic) / See The Pump Actions Recovered By Adamawa State Police Command(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ignatus Odunukwe Recovered By Lagos Police by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 19, 2020
Myhusband:
remove religion extremism, intolerance and violence from Hausa and I'll sleep with my eyes close with him than sleep with my eyes close with any Igbo pastors not to talk of individual in East

they abuse Fulani to love cow than human not knowing they love money than human as well. how are they different

bast.ard

The ones that sacrificed and ate his girlfriend in alliance with her mum in Ekiti state were doing parteee after parteee after parteee after parteee.

They didn't only kill her but ate her flesh. They are scavengers and even more evil than assasin.

Murder.rs.
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ignatus Odunukwe Recovered By Lagos Police by fredoooooo: 3:40pm On Jan 19, 2020
Mandeyy:
The man was a genuine businessman. Actually, he wanted to sell his house as this news said. The buyers called him and he went there. So, they forced him to sign that he had sold it (without giving him the money), but he bluntly refused. And they finally killed him. Investigations are still ongoing shaa.
If that's the case , he should rest in peace and those bastards shall also die a painful death ....

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ignatus Odunukwe Recovered By Lagos Police by Myhusband(m): 4:29pm On Jan 19, 2020
[s]
Osagyefo98:

The ones that sacrificed and ate his girlfriend in alliance with her mum in Ekiti state were doing parteee after parteee after parteee after parteee.

They didn't only kill her but ate her flesh. They are scavengers and even more evil than assasin.

Murder.rs.
[/s]

everything is competition to igbo. so that's why your cousins have to kill Mr Odunuwke ba?

well ask them that silly questions in prison when you visit them. mumu everywhere
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ignatus Odunukwe Recovered By Lagos Police by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 19, 2020
Myhusband:
[s][/s]

everything is competition to igbo. so that's why your cousins have to kill Mr Odunuwke ba?

well ask them that silly questions in prison when you visit them. mumu everywhere

The boy and his mum that kill and ate a girl in Ekiti , are they currently in a bouquet hall or prison now?
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ignatus Odunukwe Recovered By Lagos Police by Myhusband(m): 4:44pm On Jan 19, 2020
Osagyefo98:

The boy and his mum that kill and ate a girl in Ekiti , are they currently in a bouquet hall or prison now?

it happened in osun state and not ekiti, please always make sure your mental faculty has not failed whenever you're holding phone
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ignatus Odunukwe Recovered By Lagos Police by maasoap(m): 4:48pm On Jan 19, 2020
fredoooooo:

I don't pity these selfish bastards. Businesses men indeed . Only God knows what truly happen sha ...

Some of you simply couldn't do without expressing your silliness in the public. Born haters, bitter souls everywhere!

https://www.nairaland.com/5638693/ignatius-odunukwe-kidnappers-killers-arrested#85906897

Men Kidnapped, Butchered And Robbed A Chief Of His Property Worth N900M (video)

The FCT police operatives have arrested some men for the gruesome murder of Chief Ignatius Odunukwe.

IG Odunukwe was kidnapped and murdered by these criminals pretending to be real estate buyers.

They deceived and lured him because he wanted to sell his property in Abuja for N900m. They had no intentions of buying the said property but to steal it from Chief Odunukwe using false pretense.

Immediately Chief IG Odunukwe gave them the original documents of the property. They killed him, cut his body bits by bits and disposed it in a sac bag.
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ignatus Odunukwe Recovered By Lagos Police by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 19, 2020
Myhusband:

it happened in osun state and not ekiti, please always make sure your mental faculty has not failed whenever you're holding phone

Whether Osun or Ekiti.....Ritual killing is becoming uncontrollable in SW.
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ignatus Odunukwe Recovered By Lagos Police by Myhusband(m): 4:52pm On Jan 19, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Whether Osun or Ekiti.....Ritual killing is becoming uncontrollable in SW.

yes because your brothers have all left in East to keep asylum in west but God will continue to expose them as it does for those that killed that Igbo business man for nothing

useless people

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ignatus Odunukwe Recovered By Lagos Police by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 19, 2020
Myhusband:

yes because your brothers have all left in East to keep asylum in west but God will continue to expose them as it does for those that killed that Igbo business man for nothing

useless people

If commissioner of police posted to osun state is tired of ritual killing going up and down, I wonder what the fate of Osun people will be.

Upon all the whole rituals, they are still very poor.
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ignatus Odunukwe Recovered By Lagos Police by Myhusband(m): 5:03pm On Jan 19, 2020
Osagyefo98:

If commissioner of police posted to osun state is tired of ritual killing going up and down, I wonder what the fate of Osun people will be.

Upon all the whole rituals, they are still very poor.

if you're worried like this in orientating your kinsmen perhaps Mr Odunukwe would still be alive

I'm not in the class of those you will use to seek attention here kid

go and play with your mate. onye ara

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ignatus Odunukwe Recovered By Lagos Police by DAVE5(m): 5:07pm On Jan 19, 2020
voltron14:
There is evil in the Nigerian youth.

Parents have failed in their responsibility to educate and raise honest, hardworking individuals.

Religious leaders have promised heavenly wealth without the commensurate diligence.

Traditional leaders have failed to promote peace and adherence to traditional values.

Successive governments have failed to create an environment in which industry thrives.

Nigerians have a problem.

WORD!!!

So much wisdom in one post

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ignatus Odunukwe Recovered By Lagos Police by DAVE5(m): 5:09pm On Jan 19, 2020
APOPTOSIS:

U have SUMMARISED the ENTIRE PROBLEMS of NIGERIA

So true...

Too much sense no go kill the guy sha cheesy
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ignatus Odunukwe Recovered By Lagos Police by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 19, 2020
Myhusband:

if you're worried like this in orientating your kinsmen perhaps Mr Odunukwe would still be alive

I'm not in the class of those you will use to seek attention here kid

go and play with your mate. onye ara

Something needs to be done about the rate of ritual killings in SW.
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ignatus Odunukwe Recovered By Lagos Police by Myhusband(m): 5:11pm On Jan 19, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Something needs to be done about the rate of ritual killings in SW.

That's why more mental health center should be established in East.

You people need that than 2023 presidency. More mental health center and y'all will be fine

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ignatus Odunukwe Recovered By Lagos Police by slimfit1(m): 5:15pm On Jan 19, 2020
It was done by people who know him simple.
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ignatus Odunukwe Recovered By Lagos Police by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 19, 2020
Myhusband:

That's why more mental health center should be established in East.

You people need that than 2023 presidency. More mental health center and y'all will be fine

A bill for the establishment of anti-ritualist commission should have passed second reading by now in Osun state house of assembly.
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ignatus Odunukwe Recovered By Lagos Police by tityboi: 5:23pm On Jan 19, 2020
Sad
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ignatus Odunukwe Recovered By Lagos Police by tiwasiaife(m): 5:47pm On Jan 19, 2020
Osagyefo98:
In the video, one of the policemen who took the time to explain what was going on was heard saying: “This is the gruesome murder of Chief Ignatus Odunukwe, this act was planned and hatched by a gang led by Daniel Ibeaju from Enugu State. It is very unfortunate, the AIG Illayisu has directed us to recover this corpse and take it down to the hospital. The investigation will continue and the outcome will be made known to the public.”

This kind of rubbish happens everyday. What stops these guys from plainly asking the man for money and let him be instead of killing him.

This same scenario happened in Kogi state where anambra businessman was gunned down by Enugu Boys. Just around last year.

Instead of wasting his life, why not collect as much as you can from him since that's the same reason you abducted him.

Sometimes people who are serial crime committers don't know when to call it a quit and act with their brains.

You killed him now, same money you didn't collect, in turn you now in police custody......fools.

Or maybe you lured him to assassinate him and took over his properties (In their wildest dream) or remove him entirely since he might be a threat to them in business.

Don't start.
so enugu people are now killing Anambra men or what are you up to? Don't start crime is crime and anybody can be a victim.
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ignatus Odunukwe Recovered By Lagos Police by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 19, 2020
tiwasiaife:

Don't start.
so enugu people are now killing Anambra men or what are you up to? Don't start crime is crime and anybody can be a victim.

It has happened many times but instead of killing them ruthlessly why not collect cash and let them live their lives.

That's pure bitterness and wickedness man.
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ignatus Odunukwe Recovered By Lagos Police by Myhusband(m): 6:13pm On Jan 19, 2020
Osagyefo98:

A bill for the establishment of anti-ritualist commission should have passed second reading by now in Osun state house of assembly.

if that will be passed in East, baby factory will be reduce drastically

so when are you going to worried about that most esp eating of human flesh that had been a norm in part of Igbo land?

make I no open you people yansh here
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ignatus Odunukwe Recovered By Lagos Police by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 19, 2020
Myhusband:

if that will be passed in East, baby factory will be reduce drastically

so when are you going to worried about that most esp eating of human flesh that had been a norm in part of Igbo land?

make I no open you people yansh here

Adebowale I am not new to your old fairy tales.

But we must root out ritual killings in west.
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ignatus Odunukwe Recovered By Lagos Police by IloveToMess: 6:25pm On Jan 19, 2020
kolaaderin:
[s]Idiot is that what this thread about, soulless flat heads everywhere. so was he the only developer in lekki. Out of every 100 developer in lekki, Yoruba retains the 70%.[/s]

Yeribanza Fulani cock suckers shouldn't quote brave men like Igbos
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ignatus Odunukwe Recovered By Lagos Police by Myhusband(m): 6:28pm On Jan 19, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Adebowale I am not new to your old fairy tales.

But we must root out ritual killings in west.

and who's Adebowale ?

and allow the one in East to grow?

when are we going to rise up and save Igbo land in the hand of individual beast in your land

not having an iota of shame is making you feel fly but I dey feel sober on your behalf here
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ignatus Odunukwe Recovered By Lagos Police by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 19, 2020
Myhusband:

and who's Adebowale ?

and allow the one in East to grow?

when are we going to rise up and save Igbo land in the hand of individual beast in your land

not having an iota of shame is making you feel fly but I dey feel sober on your behalf here

#No to ritual killings.

Enough is enough.
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ignatus Odunukwe Recovered By Lagos Police by mechanics(m): 6:54pm On Jan 19, 2020
Wicked people, how will they feel if someone does same to either their wife or children or any of their relatives?

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ignatus Odunukwe Recovered By Lagos Police by Myhusband(m): 7:36pm On Jan 19, 2020
Osagyefo98:

#No to ritual killings.

Enough is enough.

I hope Mr Odunukwe's killers(your cousins) can read this your warning in prison

Ndi ritual
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ignatus Odunukwe Recovered By Lagos Police by RealGOAT: 8:18pm On Jan 19, 2020
The man is from oraukwu idemili north Anambra state.
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ignatus Odunukwe Recovered By Lagos Police by fredoooooo: 8:32pm On Jan 19, 2020
maasoap:

Some of you simply couldn't do without expressing your silliness in the public. Born haters, bitter souls everywhere!

https://www.nairaland.com/5638693/ignatius-odunukwe-kidnappers-killers-arrested#85906897

Mr man stay off my mention if you don't understand my message ...
Next time just bounce PLEASE ..
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ignatus Odunukwe Recovered By Lagos Police by seangy4konji: 11:29pm On Jan 19, 2020
Pure assassination.

No let elegushi beach fishes have their share.war drums and soldiers from Katsina barrack fire them at will...

Bastards.
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ignatus Odunukwe Recovered By Lagos Police by maasoap(m): 9:03am On Jan 20, 2020
fredoooooo:

Mr man stay off my mention if you don't understand my message ...
Next time just bounce PLEASE ..

What was message other than being prejudice?
Re: Corpse Of Kidnapped Ignatus Odunukwe Recovered By Lagos Police by adidison(m): 3:17pm On Jan 26, 2020
voltron14:
There is evil in the Nigerian youth.

Parents have failed in their responsibility to educate and raise honest, hardworking individuals.

Religious leaders have promised heavenly wealth without the commensurate diligence.

Traditional leaders have failed to promote peace and adherence to traditional values.

Successive governments have failed to create an environment in which industry thrives.

Nigerians have a problem.

I disagree ... if the individual is heartless no amount of home training or .... can help.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account / Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts / Man Wheeling Corpse Of A Nigerian Woman On Trolley In New York Arrested (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.