Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,385 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

How To Stop Someone From Forwarding Your Calls - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / How To Stop Someone From Forwarding Your Calls (752 Views)

How To Stop A Video From Auto Playing On Facebook / Call Forwarding - How To View If Someone Is Forwarding Your Call / My Parents Made me to Stop Drawing For A While- Eli Waduba Yusuf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Someone From Forwarding Your Calls by Rekcyber(m): 6:22am On Jan 19, 2020
Let's say you now have and learn how to forward calls or calls forwarding tutorial from the previous videos a friend how to check if someone is forwarding your calls.

Then, in this video I will show you how to block or how to stop someone from forwarding your calls or forwarding your phone calls to his or her number.

But, you should have a clue in how the rest tutorial works then, you will learn how to stop someone from forwarding your calls.

Watch the full video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Al6lVZ-rk5M

(1) (Reply)

Freelance Graphic Designer Available / Its All About Creativity / Need A Video Director For Your Next Project?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.