Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,800 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Take Her As Your Daughter - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Take Her As Your Daughter (308 Views)

Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers / If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) / International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Take Her As Your Daughter by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 19, 2020
I will not stop or rest until God send helpers for my daughter�������� please for the sake of God and the love you have for children please assist us in saving little Favours' life, please.
She is just 3yrs and has been diagnosed with diphtheria, high fever, and a Umbilical hernia (Serious navel pains) And we the family can't afford the bills and we are even homeless at the moment please help us. No amount is too small please help click to Donate and Share please, the helper might be on your TL:

https://www.gofundme.com/f/princess-favours-fight-save-her-please?sharetype=teams&member=3525492&rcid=r01-157913443568-1822ff34aa69492a&pc=tw_co_campmgmt_m&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=p_lico+share-sheet

If 200 people out of thousands/millions of members here can help to donate at least $5/10 each it will really go a long way, please

God bless you multiple times are you donate. Amen.

(1) (Reply)

I Intend To Create A Thread 4 Women, I Dont Want 2 See Any Gutter Bred Men There / Our Domestic Staff Are Sensitized Of The Novel Coronavirus / Please Help Your Brother.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.