Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,939 members, 7,810,609 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers (16303 Views)

No Matter How Sad Their Story Is, Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House / If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) / My Adult Daughter Is Too Close To Me. Is It Normal, Appropriate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers by DyshApp: 12:39pm On Jan 30
A Nigerian journalist who identifies as @Anastasia Odochi has written an open letter to mothers to have a close bond with their daughters.

The journalist said this while advising mothers to watch out for pedophiles who disguise themselves as pastors.

She wrote,
Dear Mothers,

Please read this carefully

If you have a teenage girl that is close to her/ your pastor, pls have a heart to heart conversation with her. Especially when –

1. He is so fond of her

2. He calls to check up when she is not in church. Not just check up oo, he asks with so much emotions

3. He is uncomfortable when he sees her with young men in the church or elsewhere. You will notice how he scolds her with jealousy laced around his words.

4 He insists she does his chores

5. He gives her leadership roles in church even when she is not the most suitable

6. He makes silly jokes around/ about her.

7. He compliments her beauty / physic

8. He calls the house and she is the only one he asks about

9. He always tells her to wait behind after service.

10. He always has ‘ prophesies ” about her out of all your kids

Dear sisters, e don red oooo!

A cartel of pedophiles in cassocks is all over town.

Be Vigilant!!!!!!!

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers by FarmPlanetNG: 12:40pm On Jan 30
All these don already turn the pastor to gropming lover na

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 1:03pm On Jan 30
It's late already 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers by Zonefree(m): 1:04pm On Jan 30
Why pastor specifically?

Are they supposed to be too close to their Plumber or electrician?

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers by Jestin: 9:38pm On Jan 30
Rev fathers don dey gain people daughters since time immemorial. I don’t kn young girls are so attracted to them

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers by DMerciful(m): 9:38pm On Jan 30
Females are easily deceived. That's why

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers by LaziestYouth: 9:38pm On Jan 30
Fact

1 Like

Re: Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers by obinna58(m): 9:38pm On Jan 30
Daughters have no interest in pastors at their peak age

Mothers are the ones getting the holy mamba

30 Likes

Re: Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers by Sonnobax15(m): 9:39pm On Jan 30
cheesy
Pastors been doing wonders behind the scenes with the innocent bannies of their congregation,all in the name of transferring holy spirit.

No jokes,but the moment my banny starts calling her pastor daddy, and start frequenting vigils,na from that moment our relationship go experience half time undecided

16 Likes

Re: Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers by fidelmarshal199: 9:40pm On Jan 30
Zonefree:
Why pastor specifically?

The plumber or electrician doesn't care about their customer's daughters

24 Likes

Re: Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers by femi4: 9:40pm On Jan 30
FarmPlanetNG:
All these don already turn the pastor to gropming lover na
But that's true

You will see Mothers keeping their daughter with pastors for months for special prayers n fasting

15 Likes

Re: Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers by amnesty7: 9:40pm On Jan 30
Wise counseling.

9 Likes

Re: Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers by CockPit: 9:40pm On Jan 30
Touch not my annointed!

Sendele, yama kazua eli jahora!

1 Like

Re: Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers by Lymetsaucer(f): 9:40pm On Jan 30
So all pastors are Male or what?

Won't you advise the Male members about their female pastors.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers by Dpharisee: 9:41pm On Jan 30
The scammer asking for foreign accounts numbers with red signpost no dey taya? angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers by amnesty7: 9:41pm On Jan 30
Zonefree:
Why pastor specifically?

Neither plumber nor electrician claims false divine powers.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers by Starships4u(m): 9:41pm On Jan 30
A worthwhile advice...
However, what'd yhu now tell these wives that almost live at Wednesdays and Thursdays fellowships??

2 Likes

Re: Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers by jmoore(m): 9:42pm On Jan 30
Wives too.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers by micellgevity: 9:42pm On Jan 30
Zonefree:
Why pastor specifically?

One threat sighted, I repeat, one pedophile is in the premises. Be vigilant, over.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers by aswani(m): 9:42pm On Jan 30
A very good advice. Any Pastor worth his salt, though we know every single black Pastor is fake, should never be alone with a woman (except his wife and female children) under any circumstances in order to avoid stories that touch.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers by folake4u(f): 9:42pm On Jan 30
I totally agree. Many of them are wolves in sheep clothing.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers by Cassandraloius: 9:42pm On Jan 30
Yes I agree, both wives and daughters.

10 Likes

Re: Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers by femi4: 9:42pm On Jan 30
Lymetsaucer:

Female pastors are few and they don't move like that

2 Likes

Re: Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers by cgniyi(m): 9:44pm On Jan 30
Zonefree:
Why pastor specifically?

If plumber or electrician dey call your daughter you no go act immediately?
Na "touch not my anointed" Nigerians dey fear to question.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers by Lumig: 9:44pm On Jan 30
Pastors are now suspects. It's even the so called mothers that are usually frolicking with the pastors. So who is to watch the mothers...
One weakling, watching over another weakling

8 Likes

Re: Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers by nstore: 9:44pm On Jan 30

1 Like

Re: Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers by abba190: 9:45pm On Jan 30
may god not give me female daughters the wahala is too much
Re: Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers by Chummynoni(m): 9:46pm On Jan 30
Nawa
Re: Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers by dejavubobo1(m): 9:46pm On Jan 30
Lymetsaucer:

A female shouldn't pastor a church. Read ur bible 1 Corinthians 14:33-36
Bible written in english una no go gree read. Na to dey exalt mortal men and shake to spiritual ecstasy dey sweet una. Why wont they sleep with y'all when u are easily bamboozled.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Domestic Benefits Of The Dry Season (harmattan) / Are Fathers Jealous Of Their Kids? / How Do I Cope With The Loss Of My Sister?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.