Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,682 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Response Of A Lady Whose Aunt Is Uncomfortable With Her Social Media Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Response Of A Lady Whose Aunt Is Uncomfortable With Her Social Media Video (700 Views)

The Moment Phyna Appeared To Be Uncomfortable With Bobrisky At An Event / Aremu Afolayan Curses Government Officials Who Made Nigeria Uncomfortable / Lady Whose Pant Was Removed By ''Pastor'' Reacts Over Trending Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Response Of A Lady Whose Aunt Is Uncomfortable With Her Social Media Video by Naijanewsgist00: 9:59am On Jan 19, 2020
Response of a Lady whose aunt is uncomfortable with her social media video

A lady has shared the response she gave her aunt who reached out to tell her she doesn’t like the video she posted on her social media page.

Click here for latest news

It is typical for family members to have an opinion about what we post on social media and this lady has taken to her social media page, treazyblaq to share the chat between herself and an aunt who stated she was not comfortable with the post she made on her page.

She shared an image of her chat with the aunt, see below.

However she captioned the image with praises to her family for not being judgmental of her.

She wrote;

This is why I have the best family ever. They understand and not judgemental. I can be myself around them. So when I am wrong they correct me when I want them to understand I explain. Some of the things I do now started at home. I wear bum shorts out in the streets . In secondary school I fix nails with 5 different colours each in each finnger. I wore anklets as a teenager, ripped jeans crazy hairstyle.( these are things considered waywardness in Africa tho ) I did all these that typical African family will judge you for at home . No one did as long as I don’t have to hide and do those things. They know it doesn’t mean I am wayward they are just things I love to do. Family should focus on inner person not outwardness. That’s why when someone commits a crime they be. Like no he can’t, he doesn’t look it, he is too calm she is too decent to do this or that. The nicest people you come across are covered in tattoos, the ones who smoke, the ones on dread, the girl you slut shame for wearing revealing dresses.

>>> https://www.naijanewsgist.com/entertainment-news/response-lady-aunt-social-media-video/
Re: Response Of A Lady Whose Aunt Is Uncomfortable With Her Social Media Video by Bluezy13(m): 10:17am On Jan 19, 2020
Hmmm...

I just read nonsense.
Re: Response Of A Lady Whose Aunt Is Uncomfortable With Her Social Media Video by yanabasee(m): 11:25am On Jan 19, 2020
She's a whorrr.....

(1) (Reply)

2Baba Shared Condoms Among His Fans At His Show / Beautiful Ariana Grande Finally Speaks After Grammys / I Am Not Always Happy; I Almost Fell Into Depression-mercy Aigbe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.