Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Just ended my relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just ended my relationship (2908 Views)

I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated / My Heart Is About To Explode: Just Ended A Relationship / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just ended my relationship by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 19, 2020
2020man:
I want to thank Haddon.... Ubunja and some of the red pill guys here for preaching the truth
I'm a popular member here. I had this girl I met in February. Someone I call my girlfriend. Not knowing I was being played all these while. She picks strange calls most times, blanks me for some days and then come back pleading, She's still in a flowing communication with her ex, She has a lot of male friends compared to her female counterparts with excuse that boys value friendship more, She lies a lot, She kept a guy that asked her out as a very tight friend

Pheeew I've finally found my peace of mind, She wasn't worth it after all

Guys please
If you notice that you’re always the one reaching out to your partner and it’s obvious your partner is less invested in you or the relationship, which implies that your relationship might not be as serious as you thought.

WETIN I MEAN BE SAY... You’re dating yourself�

Walk out of that relationship, Don't play with your peace of mind

You see that one of a lady blanking you on intangible argument for days then coming back to plead is usually a strategy to go cheat without being disturbed.

Guys stay woke.

1 Like

Re: Just ended my relationship by Belafonte(m): 3:14pm On Jan 19, 2020
Dande55:

So, it's okay to take someone's daughter as a side chick, but you gnash when you are relegated to the position of side nigga.
This is karma and it hits you lots back to back.

One of the major disadvantages of posting on nairaland is having to contend with intellectually substandard nuisances such as yourself. I would gladly appreciate it if you could point out where I made the statement you accused me of posting.

For idiots like you, this is my stance: you are free to dump anybody for whatever reason you like,l. My grouse is being made to feel you aren’t mentally sound because you dumped someone for a perfectly justifiable reason.

Please, Dande55, I would appreciate if you read my posts like three times before quoting me going forward. In fact, after your third reading ask a friend to translate for you in case your understanding is wanting. Thanks, and happy Sunday

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just ended my relationship by monimekaz(m): 4:31pm On Jan 19, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
Nairaland guys ain't worth it the disrespect bullying broke e.t.c i can't deal

It is one thing to be stupid - a choice ; it is another thing trying advertising one's stupidity - stomach churning.

2 Likes

Re: Just ended my relationship by Taywon: 4:53pm On Jan 19, 2020
Some guys are dating theirself......
May God open dre eyes

1 Like

Re: Just ended my relationship by 2020man: 5:26pm On Jan 19, 2020
kokanepyramid:

You see that one of a lady blanking you on intangible argument for days then coming back to plead is usually a strategy to go cheat without being disturbed.

Guys stay woke.
I'm telling you man, she came up with the I was facing some issues so she couldn't talk, That she wanted to be on her own
Re: Just ended my relationship by faithscharms(f): 9:19pm On Jan 19, 2020
Belafonte:

One of the major disadvantages of posting on nairaland is having to contend with intellectually substandard nuisances such as yourself. I would gladly appreciate it if you could point out where I made the statement you accused me of posting.

For idiots like you, this is my stance: you are free to dump anybody for whatever reason you like,l. My grouse is being made to feel you aren’t mentally sound because you dumped someone for a perfectly justifiable reason.

Please, Dande55, I would appreciate if you read my posts like three times before quoting me going forward. In fact, after your third reading ask a friend to translate for you in case your understanding is wanting. Thanks, and happy Sunday

JEZUZZ...dude this is savagery plus uppercut all in one cry cry..killed and burried grin
Re: Just ended my relationship by Omar09(m): 6:39pm On Jan 20, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
This is what you get when you date kids.....date responsible guys they won't listen

He very well took your advice. As if he knew what was on your mind. Fascinating!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make A Lady Fall In Love With You Without Money / October Born Celebs We They The Best!! / OPM Pastor Has Promised To Send Aguba Back To The Trenches If He Refuses To Comp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.