Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

A Rant: Some Grooming Habits All Grown Men Must Know And Follow - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Rant: Some Grooming Habits All Grown Men Must Know And Follow (4429 Views)

Charlotte From Henry Danger Is All Grown Up, See Her Recent Pictures / What Men Must Do To Ensure Successful Relationship And Marriage / Why Men Must Zip Up. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Rant: Some Grooming Habits All Grown Men Must Know And Follow by RedCandy: 4:26pm On Jan 19, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
Will they listen or will they learn? Even the dirrtty ones are busy throwing jabs. Also guys have a habit of playing or twitching their beards /moustache in public, I find it very disgusting. You guys should stop fiddling with your beards in public, dirty habit. If you are a lady dating a dirty man, buy him good soaps, roll-ons, perfumes, toothpastes, etc, if he still does not get the message, better run for your life. Some men are very clean though, perfect dentition, good looks, smelling good, it turns a lady on.
slut
Re: A Rant: Some Grooming Habits All Grown Men Must Know And Follow by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 19, 2020
[quote author=Arthur21 post=85928847][/quote] See him, dirty man
Re: A Rant: Some Grooming Habits All Grown Men Must Know And Follow by Auxigen(m): 5:00pm On Jan 19, 2020
Rebelworld:
This post shows the type of men you’ve been sleeping / hanging with. And the thing about men is that they rarely ever approach women that are above their standards.

So basically, if you seem to be attracting only men that are abysmally dirty, you really should check yourself.
Why are you guys derailing this thread? grin grin grin
Re: A Rant: Some Grooming Habits All Grown Men Must Know And Follow by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 19, 2020
Belafonte:
This is a better use of your limited mental capabilities. I encourage you to start many such threads instead of wasting your time boxing winds.

Happy Sunday to you
Are you negging me?
Re: A Rant: Some Grooming Habits All Grown Men Must Know And Follow by Belafonte(m): 5:22pm On Jan 19, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
Are you begging me?

For?
Re: A Rant: Some Grooming Habits All Grown Men Must Know And Follow by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 19, 2020
Belafonte:

For?
BACKHANDED COMPLIMENTS ARE SOMETHING PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE cOwards give.

1 Like

Re: A Rant: Some Grooming Habits All Grown Men Must Know And Follow by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 19, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
Will they listen or will they learn? Even the dirrtty ones are busy throwing jabs. Also guys have a habit of playing or twitching their beards /moustache in public, I find it very disgusting. You guys should stop fiddling with your beards in public, dirty habit. If you are a lady dating a dirty man, buy him good soaps, roll-ons, perfumes, toothpastes, etc, if he still does not get the message, better run for your life. Some men are very clean though, perfect dentition, good looks, smelling good, it turns a lady on.
guy pls note this feedback
Re: A Rant: Some Grooming Habits All Grown Men Must Know And Follow by lele007: 7:20pm On Jan 19, 2020
Why is this about men, don't they apply to women?

We have noses too
Re: A Rant: Some Grooming Habits All Grown Men Must Know And Follow by CastingCrowns(f): 7:42pm On Jan 19, 2020
Men please take care of ur body.. Most of u have very poor hygiene though it goes both ways but men seem to be more careless.. Instead of attacking the poster learn one or two things and leave.

2 Likes

Re: A Rant: Some Grooming Habits All Grown Men Must Know And Follow by vincentjk(m): 7:48pm On Jan 19, 2020
MrTruth4real:
Is there anybody that doesn't wash their ass after poo, that's terrible, where do u meet these men?

That's what feminists are good at. Bashing men online then settling for less in real life grin
Re: A Rant: Some Grooming Habits All Grown Men Must Know And Follow by vincentjk(m): 7:50pm On Jan 19, 2020
CastingCrowns:
Men please take care of ur body.. Most of u have very poor hygiene though it goes both ways but men seem to be more careless.. Instead of attacking the poster learn one or two things and leave.

Body odour in women can be so irritating, I once got choked and couldn't breath perceiving one odour like that from one model wannabe last week
Re: A Rant: Some Grooming Habits All Grown Men Must Know And Follow by CastingCrowns(f): 7:56pm On Jan 19, 2020
vincentjk:

Body odour in women can be so irritating, I once got choked and couldn't breath perceiving one odour like that from one model wannabe last week
Thats why i said it goes both ways.. Women too can be very careless about their hygiene.. Cleanliness should be taken seriously by both sexes.

1 Like

Re: A Rant: Some Grooming Habits All Grown Men Must Know And Follow by vincentjk(m): 8:20pm On Jan 19, 2020
CastingCrowns:
Thats why i said it goes both ways.. Women too can be very careless about their hygiene.. Cleanliness should be taken seriously by both sexes.

Sure
Re: A Rant: Some Grooming Habits All Grown Men Must Know And Follow by Belafonte(m): 9:48pm On Jan 19, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
BACKHANDED COMPLIMENTS ARE SOMETHING PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE cOwards give.

Your intellect is as ugly as your face

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Rant: Some Grooming Habits All Grown Men Must Know And Follow by bukatyne(f): 10:02pm On Jan 19, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
DISCLAIMER: This is not a thread to bash guys, quite the opposite. There will be a part two of this and a part 3 for women

I consider it a miracle, how some guys managed to get laid. Let me tell you why. Thier personal hygiene is abyssmal. I finally understand why lesbians say men stink. Some of them do!! I finally got some insight into the possible culprits. Let me get into details, but allow me to also add some that I (and maybe other ladies) have noticed in general. Pardon me if it seems like I am getting angrier as I write on, because I am. I will also make a post for women too later so don't try to derail this thread

1. Please wash your anus. The asscrack between your buttcheeks, that place, while bathing, take a good sponge, get in there, scrub that MOFO daily without fail,pity us na, Some off you walk with poo around all day. Pls use water or tissue after the number 2.

2. Still on the bathing issue, sponge and soap is your friend. Bath twice a day, Washing just your hands, face and chest then rinsing the rest is not a shower. Scrub every where, the asscrack, behind your ears, your balls and joystick, your navel, armpits, in-between your toes. Your back. If you get that 500 naira long sponge that mallams carry around and sell, hold it like a samurai sword arms apart and scrub it up, down and diagonally across your back, you won't miss a spot. I promise.

3. About hair in general, you guys try for the one on top of your head, but if you are getting bald, which is nothing to be ashamed of, it is better to shave everything and look like lex luthor than to have semi circle of hair with a main road in the middle like pa James. That look isn't sexy.

4. Now to all body hair i.e beards, chest hair, armpit hair, pubes and ball hair. If your beards are scrawny and sparse, it's not really a good look. No one will tell you, but it looks like pubic hair on your face.it also looks like the beards are new recruits for TALIBAN or AL- QAEDA. Some girls like the beard gang, some don't, but beautiful,fuckboy kinda beards look like
a well manicured garden, not an abandoned bush. Chest hair is lovely, but back hair is gross. Your armpit hair and pubes should not look like the Amazon forest , jutting out with your arms folded down, trim them. I know a lot of you think it's too girly to shave trimming is a healthier alternative. Crab lice is a real thing. Shave all your ball hairs. Please I beg you.

5[. Cut your damn nails especially the longest one the pinky finger, it's a breeding ground for bacteria and you look like a creep. When a friend told me what y'all Keep it for, I was disgusted.

6. Practice skincare: You will not transform into Bobrisky or grow a vagina, if you use cream to rub your body,use a body scrub occasionally, or use lip bal.. This is more for you than for me, it's a good thing when men don't look older than their age which is rare. COSMETICS ARE NOT YOUR ENEMY.

7. WEAR clothes that fit you. Especially deeper life men and socially akward men. That baggy nonsense is irritating. Not too tight either. Girls hate it when they realize that a man has more nyansh than them. Such a waste. Dress fashionably and modestly. Sagging,is uncool.

8. Cheap body spray is a turn off: Axe is a major culprit, that thing is choking. Use good roll on or anti prespirants. Rexona, Nivea,DOVE , and Old spice are good ones. The stick variety tends to last longer. Invest in a good cologne. Men who smell cheap get less babes. Perfume oils are a good way to smell like designer without spending so much, good ones like cool water, joop homme, Clive Christian 1872, One million, Creed aventus, Sauvage make you smell wealthy

This and many more will be thrashed in part 2

Nice thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Rant: Some Grooming Habits All Grown Men Must Know And Follow by derealj(m): 10:13pm On Jan 19, 2020
funmisticqueen2

1. Please wash your anus. [/b:
The asscrack between your buttcheeks, that place, while bathing, take a good sponge, get in there, scrub that MOFO daily without fail,pity us na, Some off you walk with poo around all day[b]
.Pls use water or tissue after the number 2.

4.Now to all body hair. [b][/b]i.e beards, chest hair, armpit hair, pubes and ball hair.If your beards are scrawny and sparse, it's not really a good look. No one will tell you, but it looks like pubic hair on your face.it also looks like the beards are new recruits for TALIB

How do you know these if you are celibate? Or you just go about town checking the balls and anus of men. SMH
Re: A Rant: Some Grooming Habits All Grown Men Must Know And Follow by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 19, 2020
Belafonte:

Your intellect is as ugly as your face
still passive aggressive like a weak woman I see. Your kind is useless
Re: A Rant: Some Grooming Habits All Grown Men Must Know And Follow by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 19, 2020
derealj:

How do you know these if you are celibate? Or you just go about town checking the balls and anus of men. SMH
YES I DO
Re: A Rant: Some Grooming Habits All Grown Men Must Know And Follow by AfroKnight: 10:22pm On Jan 19, 2020
Lol. If the OP was someone who paid attention to her own looks, perhaps this would be more acceptable.

Generally, men are not as concerned about looking perfect. I love smelling good. Body sprays and deodorants and the occasional EDP. But I wear only practical clothes. Nothing fancy. One time, when I dressed up and stepped out for a wedding, my female Neighbor said “So you can dress like this” cheesy I no get time for fine boy tins.

And yes, many young guys are guilty of wearing nothing to mask their musk. While your natural musk might be appealing to your babe, please it is not appealing to other men and women. Use a deodorant. Nigeria is humid and hot. You will sweat. Consider those around you.

As for the point about guys with big bums, well, what can I say? They can hardly do anything about that. Any sensible person should know this.

Guys should dress neat at all times cos you are, more often than not, addressed by your appearance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Rant: Some Grooming Habits All Grown Men Must Know And Follow by Belafonte(m): 10:36pm On Jan 19, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
still passive aggressive like a weak woman I see. Your kind is useless

Sigh **
Re: A Rant: Some Grooming Habits All Grown Men Must Know And Follow by Artzdanielsz(m): 1:54am On Jan 20, 2020
nice one. I've not wash between the toes before.
Re: A Rant: Some Grooming Habits All Grown Men Must Know And Follow by poik(m): 10:24am On Jan 20, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
guy pls note this feedback

Some things said here I'm guilty of and I'm learning. Especially the beard twitching thing. I do it sometimes
Re: A Rant: Some Grooming Habits All Grown Men Must Know And Follow by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 20, 2020
AfroKnight post=85941863[s:
Lol. If the OP was someone who paid attention to her own looks, perhaps this would be more acceptable.[/s]

Generally, men are not as concerned about looking perfect. I love smelling good. Body sprays and deodorants and the occasional EDP. But I wear only practical clothes. Nothing fancy. One time, when I dressed up and stepped out for a wedding, my female Neighbor said “So you can dress like this” cheesy I no get time for fine boy tins.

And yes, many young guys are guilty of wearing nothing to mask their musk. While your natural musk might be appealing to your babe, please it is not appealing to other men and women. Use a deodorant. Nigeria is humid and hot. You will sweat. Consider those around you.

[b]As for the point about guys with big bums, well, what can I say? They can hardly do anything about that. [/b]Any sensible person should know this.

Guys should dress neat at all times cos you are, more often than not, addressed by your appearance.
[b][/b]
@ bolded.

Don't wear tight trousers if you have a big derriere as a man
Re: A Rant: Some Grooming Habits All Grown Men Must Know And Follow by AfroKnight: 10:40am On Jan 20, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
@ bolded.

Don't wear tight trousers if you have a big derriere as a man

I see you are having quite a challenge using the bold script. cheesy grin Don’t get worked up over the simple truth. Sensible human beings don’t go about complaining about the size of a man’s derrière. Only gays and psychos do that. Since you’re not a man, well you know what you are now.
Re: A Rant: Some Grooming Habits All Grown Men Must Know And Follow by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 29, 2020
AfroKnight:
Lol. If the OP was someone who paid attention to her own looks, perhaps this would be more acceptable.

As for the point about guys with big bums, well, what can I say? They can hardly do anything about that. Any sensible person should know this.

Re: A Rant: Some Grooming Habits All Grown Men Must Know And Follow by Martinelli35: 10:32am On Jan 29, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
In the hospital.
sorry...but I am here sat down trying to wrap my head around how you know for a fact that these men at the hospital don't wash up.did you see them firsthand get up from the toilet,zip up and get out unwashed? Or did you sniff at there ass?or do they walk around butt naked with poop sticking out there ass cheeks in full view?or they told you they do this rather unashamedly?please cure my curiosity.
Re: A Rant: Some Grooming Habits All Grown Men Must Know And Follow by NiklauseFred(m): 11:00am On Jan 29, 2020
Honestly some people will bash her for saying the truth, but ya all know that she ain't lying about the above write-ups .

This thread ain't for me tho,cos I make sure to observe my personal hygiene pretty well.

Anyways them don hear! cool cool

Op no forget women own oo undecided

Re: A Rant: Some Grooming Habits All Grown Men Must Know And Follow by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 29, 2020
Guys stop the bashing already and accept this simple grooming tips in good fate.

Men believe because they don't have holes on their bodies, they dont need to take proper care to scrucb and wash every parts. In fact, they need it the most cos as they are naturally hairy all over, sebum and dirts are easily trapped in the hair follicles and can cause bad smell.

Well I find stick deodorants not very effective cos it has this funny smell when it comes in contact with the skin or sweat.

Rexonal and sure sprays are stronger, last longer and stays fresh all through. Even their roll on too is good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Rant: Some Grooming Habits All Grown Men Must Know And Follow by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 29, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
DISCLAIMER: This is not a thread to bash guys, quite the opposite. There will be a part two of this and a part 3 for women

I consider it a miracle, how some guys managed to get laid. Let me tell you why. Thier personal hygiene is abyssmal. I finally understand why lesbians say men stink. Some of them do!! I finally got some insight into the possible culprits. Let me get into details, but allow me to also add some that I (and maybe other ladies) have noticed in general. Pardon me if it seems like I am getting angrier as I write on, because I am. I will also make a post for women too later so don't try to derail this thread

1. Please wash your anus. The asscrack between your buttcheeks, that place, while bathing, take a good sponge, get in there, scrub that MOFO daily without fail,pity us na, Some off you walk with poo around all day. Pls use water or tissue after the number 2.

2. Still on the bathing issue, sponge and soap is your friend. Bath twice a day, Washing just your hands, face and chest then rinsing the rest is not a shower. Scrub every where, the asscrack, behind your ears, your balls and joystick, your navel, armpits, in-between your toes. Your back. If you get that 500 naira long sponge that mallams carry around and sell, hold it like a samurai sword arms apart and scrub it up, down and diagonally across your back, you won't miss a spot. I promise.

3. About hair in general, you guys try for the one on top of your head, but if you are getting bald, which is nothing to be ashamed of, it is better to shave everything and look like lex luthor than to have semi circle of hair with a main road in the middle like pa James. That look isn't sexy.

4. Now to all body hair i.e beards, chest hair, armpit hair, pubes and ball hair. If your beards are scrawny and sparse, it's not really a good look. No one will tell you, but it looks like pubic hair on your face.it also looks like the beards are new recruits for TALIBAN or AL- QAEDA. Some girls like the beard gang, some don't, but beautiful,fuckboy kinda beards look like
a well manicured garden, not an abandoned bush. Chest hair is lovely, but back hair is gross. Your armpit hair and pubes should not look like the Amazon forest , jutting out with your arms folded down, trim them. I know a lot of you think it's too girly to shave trimming is a healthier alternative. Crab lice is a real thing. Shave all your ball hairs. Please I beg you.

5[. Cut your damn nails especially the longest one the pinky finger, it's a breeding ground for bacteria and you look like a creep. When a friend told me what y'all Keep it for, I was disgusted.

6. Practice skincare: You will not transform into Bobrisky or grow a vagina, if you use cream to rub your body,use a body scrub occasionally, or use lip bal.. This is more for you than for me, it's a good thing when men don't look older than their age which is rare. COSMETICS ARE NOT YOUR ENEMY.

7. WEAR clothes that fit you. Especially deeper life men and socially akward men. That baggy nonsense is irritating. Not too tight either. Girls hate it when they realize that a man has more nyansh than them. Such a waste. Dress fashionably and modestly. Sagging,is uncool.

8. Cheap body spray is a turn off: Axe is a major culprit, that thing is choking. Use good roll on or anti prespirants. Rexona, Nivea,DOVE , and Old spice are good ones. The stick variety tends to last longer. Invest in a good cologne. Men who smell cheap get less babes. Perfume oils are a good way to smell like designer without spending so much, good ones like cool water, joop homme, Clive Christian 1872, One million, Creed aventus, Sauvage make you smell wealthy

This and many more will be thrashed in part 2

. It actually a wake up call, some men are very dirty. They wear boxer for days, total turn off. Then again women too. Personal I can't stand a dirty girl. An average Nigerian maybe rich but very dirty.
Re: A Rant: Some Grooming Habits All Grown Men Must Know And Follow by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 29, 2020
Rebelworld:

You said it yourself that most of the men you come across are dirty, that’s on you.

Lmaoo me guilty? I wouldn’t be this good looking if I wasn’t taking care of my body. Matter of fact, I look way better than you do, and yes I know you’re a woman
. Well if you are a tidy guy,you won't cry over what she wrote down. We men are very dirty I can say that anywhere
Re: A Rant: Some Grooming Habits All Grown Men Must Know And Follow by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 29, 2020
RedCandy:
slut
you are pain because you are dirty right?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Finally Said This, What Should I Do? / Why Am I Starting To Dislike Nigerian Men? / Advise On How To Toast White Girls(in Uk)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.