Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts (143100 Views)

We Want Skirts Included In NYSC Uniform - Serve With Skirts Movement Protests / Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out / Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts by oluwasegun007(m): 9:20pm On Jan 19, 2020
Skirt bawo...

That's called mu se ya
Re: This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts by Pussywar(f): 9:26pm On Jan 19, 2020
Davash222:
How a group of frustrated feminists would wake up one morning and decide to go against a Law that has been in existence even before they were born is what I don’t understand. Nobody force you to serve, if you’re not comfortable with their rules, GTFO!!

Ashawos!!!!
Hope your mum knows you're useless and lack common sense. Cos in the next world we don't need to remind her to use protection, or abort if the mistake is repeated. Stinking misogynist.

1 Like

Re: This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts by Pussywar(f): 9:30pm On Jan 19, 2020
ghettokid1:
Last week, an advocacy group took to the streets to hold a peaceful protest to demand for the inclusion of skirts as part of the uniform for the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) the group which identified itself simply as serve with skirts movement had gathered at the fountain in abuja with placards to claim they have been forced to year trousers against their religious belief.

As the controversy rages on, there are fears that if the corps members are allowed to wear skirts, some may hijack the gesture as an opportunity to wear sexy, tight and thigh revealing skirts.

Even before the recent demand for skirts to be allowed, several instagram 'slay queens' had dazzled their followers with their attempt to appear sexually appealling in their NYSC uniforms, as we can see few of them in the photos below.

SOURCE:
http://lucky-wap-ams.op-mobile.opera.com/newsDetail/s620a2c7f200119en_ng?time=15+minutes+ago&uid=d1c71ff7ae20030d9a86947b9228ad54&country=ng&language=en&page=1
. Dear OP, please get a life. Too old to be stupid.
Re: This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts by Pussywar(f): 9:34pm On Jan 19, 2020
ghettokid1:

80% of them na ashawo's
Is this the reason you made this thread? A way to insult women who are out of your league. And when people disagree with your stupidity, you accuse them of not having sense. Meanwhile the only foolish person around here is you. Small children don dey get phone.

2 Likes

Re: This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts by Dreadful: 9:34pm On Jan 19, 2020
They are beginning to see that trousers are less attractive nowadays grin grin
Who has noticed? They wear more of skirts nowadays....lol
Re: This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts by loswhite(m): 9:44pm On Jan 19, 2020
blackboy:
Is that how the slay queens on the Nigerians security forces wear their uniform skirts? Skirts and trousers should be allowed for NYSC . If not let them shut down the programme.
It has been turned to a business ventures for those who control the country.
You be woman? Pussy men everywhere
Re: This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts by Emmagweke(m): 9:50pm On Jan 19, 2020
so that when dem wan climb rope dem go come raise their skirt up make their rubbish pant dey show������������������
ignorance na bastard
Re: This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts by Lordapson23(m): 10:04pm On Jan 19, 2020
vickney:

He didn't say it's a force, he was asking a question if that's how the security forces wear their skirt please read again and understand... See pot dey call kettle black...

I only asked the man to manage a cup of guinness stout cos I liked his comment.. Now who lacks understanding? undecided

Re: This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts by DTalented(m): 10:06pm On Jan 19, 2020
cococandy:

Woman hate is a disease that robs one of reasoning

Please what is Men hate? Please Say it out loud. I want someone to hear it.
Re: This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts by TheSourcerer: 10:45pm On Jan 19, 2020
Anneka101:
Slaying in this mini NYSC skirt won't be bad though.

The male corpers would have so much easy access to free WiFi... Haha
I just ran out of data , help me on your hotspot grin
Re: This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts by TheSourcerer: 10:47pm On Jan 19, 2020
Pussywar:

Hope your mum knows you're useless and lack common sense. Cos on the next world we don't need to remind her to use protection, or abort if the mistake is repeated. Stinking misogynist.
wow ! Jesus's nipples .
Re: This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts by Anneka101(f): 10:57pm On Jan 19, 2020
TheSourcerer:
I just ran out of data , help me on your hotspot grin

Sorry I don't share! It's personal.
Re: This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts by TheSourcerer: 11:03pm On Jan 19, 2020
Anneka101:

Sorry I don't share! It's personal.
I find you attractive tho , your big cute beady eyes shocked
Re: This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 19, 2020
blackboy:
Is that how the slay queens on the Nigerians security forces wear their uniform skirts? Skirts and trousers should be allowed for NYSC . If not let them shut down the programme.
there is no need to shut down the programme because the country is a business venture on its own

1 Like

Re: This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts by Orpe7(m): 11:56pm On Jan 19, 2020
Enough mu ise ya with nysc skirt
Ladies no need remove skirt na to raise am up sidon ontop prick inside dark corner finish claim say na lap dem lap am
Re: This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts by yeyeosoronga: 12:23am On Jan 20, 2020
cococandy:

Did you see those protesters?

Did any of them tell you they are feminists?

And how does ashawo describes the people in these photos?

Woman hate is a disease that robs one of reasoning

As in, the protesters look like S.U people that live in the church. Yet, he has called the sisters in the Lord ashawos shocked and feminists shocked
Woman hate is indeed a cancer that continues to eat deep and some people can never be free till they are completeley consumed and finally destroyed by it.
Time will always tell....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts by bizhop01: 12:34am On Jan 20, 2020
Time to scrap NYSC this nonsense should stop, very soon they will request to wear only pants.
Re: This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:37am On Jan 20, 2020
some girls will not like it

i know some girls that haven't wore a skirt bfr....na trouser be their only comfort
Re: This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts by Kalashnikov102(m): 12:44am On Jan 20, 2020
ghettokid1:

80% of them na ashawo's

Wey dey nack soji ad camp director den commot go do full time olosho for outside camp.. Hugly bastards
Re: This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts by Illusioneffect(m): 1:19am On Jan 20, 2020
blackboy:

And i told u not to eat only eba and palm oil everyday.
you should have listened
Re: This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts by ofiko123(m): 4:27am On Jan 20, 2020
NYSC should be scrapped shikena..
Re: This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts by cococandy(f): 5:45am On Jan 20, 2020
yeyeosoronga:

As in, the protesters look like S.U people that live in the church. Yet, he has called the sisters in the Lord ashawos shocked and feminists shocked
Woman hate is indeed a cancer that continues to eat deep and some people can never be free till they are completeley consumed and finally destroyed by it.
Time will always tell....
their need to always be on the negative about women. Baffling

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts by skedy1(m): 6:31am On Jan 20, 2020
ghettokid1:

I will add 1more bottle. Making 2bottles
U no go drink for bottle, me wan buy am d bar!

Great guy
Re: This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts by sylve11: 6:57am On Jan 20, 2020
Davash222:

Learn to align your brain with your phone before you post.

grin grin cool
Re: This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts by endy69: 7:46am On Jan 20, 2020
Skirts kill all of una. ignorance killing my people. Go and read and you say NO, only to be hearing what so-called 'mummies' and 'daddies' say. I pity this generation. advocacy my foot. use your energy to advocate for meaningful things and you said no. Protest for pay rise, against female genital mutilation, initiation of better governmental policies, change of government if the need be etc. I swear una no get work.
Re: This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts by lineviews: 8:07am On Jan 20, 2020
There is nothing bad in making provisions of skirt for our ladies during NYSC. However, there should be strict rules and regulation guiding the design and penance for defaulters to such design.

The moral codes in a lot of schools which should have served as precursors in checking indecent dressing of our graduates ( ladies) have been thrashed, hence starting such controls at the NYSC stage may come with some challenges.

Regardless, allowance should be considered and ultimately given to allow our ladies wear skirts but should there be any abuse, jail term!
Re: This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts by Ibrahim3307(m): 8:21am On Jan 20, 2020
blackboy:
the government should shutdown nysc because of skirts?
Re: This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts by LuciusX: 8:28am On Jan 20, 2020
blackboy:
*It has been turned to a business ventures for those who control the country*.
Ode. You should be ashamed of your miserable destiny.

Re: This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts by OyinO: 8:29am On Jan 20, 2020
Scrap NYSC altogether. It was established to heal the tensions of disintegration and enforce regional cohesion between the various tribes of Nigeria after the genocidal murder of uncountable millions of Igbos. Today, NYSC is NO LONGER RELEVANT.
Re: This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts by PrinceMajestic: 8:37am On Jan 20, 2020
Girls must always turn errthing to hoeing. Even the trouser they still make it tight to grip n reveal d shapes of their stupid kunt n shitty ass, it will really be worse in skirt, op is right. I don't know y they want us to see their stupid vagina or buttocks in every cloth they wear. Their life is basically to seduce n sexually harass innocent men and when we want to Bleep some sense into them they start hurting us, insulting us n will almost finish our money. These new era naija girls constitute Lot of problem in this country, even world wide girls 're all pompous hoes
Re: This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts by OnyesomJ(m): 9:18am On Jan 20, 2020
They should Goan Sleep joor
Yeye Pple

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NYSC 2014 Batch C (Stream II) / Your Congratulatory Message To Batch A Corpers Passing Out / My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.