Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,349 members, 7,819,248 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts (143080 Views)

We Want Skirts Included In NYSC Uniform - Serve With Skirts Movement Protests / Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out / Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts by idesylvester(m): 10:45am On Jan 20, 2020
ghettokid1:

Sense is far from you.
Therefore follow my instruction to carry sense
I saw one used sense close to one transformer, maybe he should try it, very close to abule egba... before fire go burn am
Re: This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts by DJInfluence: 11:28am On Jan 20, 2020
Damn people are so narrow minded. OP, you called it "rubbish the uniform", i call it being creative. All the pics you shown are really creative and nice designs. What´s wrong in girls dressing to express themselves? Where is the equality and freedom of expression we are clamoring for?
Re: This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts by Moorfy: 11:41am On Jan 20, 2020
ghettokid1:

Gbam! If You Are Not Comfortable, With The Rules. You Leave, No Be By Force
they have there hidden agenda naaa. You think say person de do something if e no go gain anything. D ONLY REASON I LOVE NYSC IS THAT IT NOT MUST YOU WILL SERVE YET YOU CAN GET AN EXEMPT CERTIFICATE. WEY I SEE WORK BEFORE NYSC I GO COME LIVE AM ABI.
Re: This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts by Moorfy: 11:42am On Jan 20, 2020
they have there hidden agenda naaa. You think say person de do something if e no go gain anything. D ONLY REASON I LOVE NYSC IS THAT IT NOT MUST YOU WILL SERVE YET YOU CAN GET AN EXEMPT CERTIFICATE. WEY I SEE WORK BEFORE NYSC I GO COME LIVE AM ABI.
Re: This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts by tck2000(m): 1:02pm On Jan 20, 2020
Hmm
Re: This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts by To5man(m): 1:14pm On Jan 20, 2020
ghettokid1:

Sense is far from you.
Therefore follow my instruction to carry sense
Wetin Seun no go see for Nairaland
Re: This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts by 2016easy2017: 2:42pm On Jan 20, 2020
how about slay old.

Re: This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts by CitadelPrincipl: 3:05pm On Jan 20, 2020
When I am making my selection, no matter how tempting the odds may be in the premiership market, I don't pick any Premiership club on my best slip, This is why I win most of my bet slip.

B922AWEARQATSE-7337494

The above winning ticket number is just a part of the many won so far. You can see more of such recent winning ticket numbers

Send an email to

citadels4care@outlook.com

If you are interested in 21-25th games....Only interested and serious people should send a message..

We will only respond to the first 10 emails we received..
Re: This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts by lajoo504: 4:31pm On Jan 20, 2020
themonk:
If Muslim lawyers and corpers are permitted to wear Hijab, Christian corpers must be permitted to wear skirts too. Since we are all mad in this country and cannot differentiate between religion and state.

Even female soldiers should be permitted to wear skirts and Hijab. Mad people.

Female police are permitted to wear skirts.
The fact that you haven't seen one or you dont know about this doesn't eliminate the fact that it exist.

And if female police are permitted to wear skirt, why should it not be permitted in camp?
Re: This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts by themonk(m): 4:53pm On Jan 20, 2020
lajoo504:

Female police are permitted to wear skirts.
The fact that you haven't seen one or you dont know about this doesn't eliminate the fact that it exist.

And if female police are permitted to wear skirt, why should it not be permitted in camp?
The fact you cannot differentiate between Police and soldier irks me.
Re: This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts by jnoz23(m): 6:01pm On Jan 20, 2020
themonk:
If Muslim lawyers and corpers are permitted to wear Hijab, Christian corpers must be permitted to wear skirts too. Since we are all mad in this country and cannot differentiate between religion and state.

Even female soldiers should be permitted to wear skirts and Hijab. Mad people.

Female soldiers already wear skirts but not on camouflage
Re: This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts by themonk(m): 6:05pm On Jan 20, 2020
jnoz23:

Female soldiers already wear skirts but not on camouflage
You are not making any sense, are female corpers arguing whether to wear skirts in NYSC camouflage uniform or in their day to day life?
Re: This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts by jnoz23(m): 6:08pm On Jan 20, 2020
themonk:

You are not making any sense, are female corpers arguing whether to wear skirts in NYSC camouflage uniform or in their day to day life?

Sorry o!
You said female soldiers should be permitted to wear skirts, & I made a point that they already wear skirts but not on camouflage!
So which sense are you talking of?
Re: This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts by themonk(m): 6:14pm On Jan 20, 2020
jnoz23:

Sorry o!
You said female soldiers should be permitted to wear skirts, & I made a point that they already wear skirts but not on camouflage!
So which sense are you talking of?

You are deliberating ignoring the context. We are talking of camouflage here.
Re: This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts by Czartega(m): 6:42pm On Jan 20, 2020
Anneka101:
Slaying in this mini NYSC skirt won't be bad though.

The male corpers would have so much easy access to free WiFi... Haha

your WiFi has a strong signal ...I want to connect
Re: This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts by Temysteve(m): 6:52pm On Jan 20, 2020
excomarow:
This Will Bring Serious Wahala in Camp... If You Know, You Know
quicky will surely be rampant....
if u knw u knw.

1 Like

Re: This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts by Sanialee: 7:48pm On Jan 20, 2020
Na so
Re: This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts by jnoz23(m): 8:57pm On Jan 20, 2020
themonk:

You are deliberating ignoring the context. We are talking of camouflage here.

Abeg go to hell,
Is nysc khaki a camouflage?
I just wasted time answering you.
Re: This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts by themonk(m): 9:24pm On Jan 20, 2020
jnoz23:

Abeg go to hell,
Is nysc khaki a camouflage?
I just wasted time answering you.
LOL, you are an uninformed angry person.

NYSC khaki and shoe looks like the army uniform for a reason, in Russia it is a full year military service they undergo. There is a reason they undergo some army and man o war training in camp, you can't wear skirts to do tug of war.

Did you even serve?
Re: This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts by jnoz23(m): 6:37am On Jan 21, 2020
themonk:

LOL, you are an uninformed angry person.

NYSC khaki and shoe looks like the army uniform for a reason, in Russia it is a full year military service they undergo. There is a reason they undergo some army and man o war training in camp, you can't wear skirts to do tug of war.

Did you even serve?

Eye dey pain you well well abi?
Re: This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts by Caseless: 10:33pm On Jan 21, 2020
ghettokid1:
Sense is far from you. Therefore follow my instruction to carry sense
lol
Re: This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts by MissEveOse: 2:19pm On Jan 22, 2020
Looking for a way to make extra income as corper?
you're the right candidtae for this Job
Interested candidates should apply

Re: This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts by noblechoco(f): 12:54pm On Jan 24, 2020
Na so nah .... Skirt na skirt grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NYSC 2014 Batch C (Stream II) / Your Congratulatory Message To Batch A Corpers Passing Out / My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.