Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Good Job To The Mods For Keeping The Ladies Under Control - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Good Job To The Mods For Keeping The Ladies Under Control (389 Views)

At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job / Slay Queen Quits Her Job To Become A Full Time Slut (Photos) / Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Job To The Mods For Keeping The Ladies Under Control by TrollKiller(m): 2:10pm On Jan 19, 2020
The ladies here have gone mad since a babe posted fake things about ubunja
Its high time the mods ban all of em
Sweetbuns and her cohorts must be banned
Re: Good Job To The Mods For Keeping The Ladies Under Control by Thegeneralqueen(f): 2:14pm On Jan 19, 2020
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Good Job To The Mods For Keeping The Ladies Under Control by ePoster: 2:16pm On Jan 19, 2020
Lol. They are even supporting the females.
During lillyval's scandal alot of the guys were banned.
Re: Good Job To The Mods For Keeping The Ladies Under Control by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 19, 2020
You're on point
Re: Good Job To The Mods For Keeping The Ladies Under Control by ePoster: 5:41pm On Jan 19, 2020
FuckBots:
You're in point
on point.
Not trolling though. I just have a problem with bad english. smiley
Have a lovely day.

1 Like

Re: Good Job To The Mods For Keeping The Ladies Under Control by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 19, 2020
ePoster:
on point.
Not trolling though. I just have a problem with bad english. smiley
Have a lovely day.
Its autocorrect
Re: Good Job To The Mods For Keeping The Ladies Under Control by ePoster: 5:43pm On Jan 19, 2020
FuckBots:
Its autocorrect
alright No harm then. Shalom

(1) (Reply)

Why People Snore | 10 Awesome Tips To Stop Snoring / . / How To Know If Your Wife Or Girlfriend Is Cheating On You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.