Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,722 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

I Need An Advice - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need An Advice (752 Views)

I Need An Advice On A Business I Can Do With 100k / Be Proud Of Your Legitimate Hustle - An Advice To Young Nigerians / Please I Need An Advice On An Error In Transaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Advice by flabush2241: 2:55pm On Jan 19, 2020
Pls I need an advice from all of you good people on naiaraland... I'm a graduate of agriculture and since graduation I'v been job hunting and no money to even start something on my own...

Pls this is another year and I don't want to remain same again. Please what can I do to bring cash and help my siblings..

And please also am ready to learn anything apart from the Agric stuff I know.. be like logo design, animation etc

God bless y'll for your advice and help.
Re: I Need An Advice by bomibomi: 11:19pm On Jan 19, 2020
flabush2241:
Pls I need an advice from all of you good people on naiaraland... I'm a graduate of agriculture and since graduation I'v been job hunting and no money to even start something on my own...

Pls this is another year and I don't want to remain same again. Please what can I do to bring cash and help my siblings..

And please also am ready to learn anything apart from the Agric stuff I know.. be like logo design, animation etc

God bless y'll for your advice and help.

read this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/5640128/start-learning-professional-web-design
Re: I Need An Advice by flabush2241: 6:35pm On Jan 20, 2020
Re: I Need An Advice by ufotty2001: 9:19pm On Jan 20, 2020
I will advice u to get a skill first after that start upwork or kindle publishing...
Re: I Need An Advice by flabush2241: 11:39pm On Jan 20, 2020
If you can teach me boss I will be very grateful
ufotty2001:
I will advice u to get a skill first after that start upwork or kindle publishing...
Re: I Need An Advice by flabush2241: 7:20pm On Jan 21, 2020
Thanks for your contribution sir... But this country is not helping in terms of getting financing.. Bank of agriculture are the worst sef..
Stevie89:
As far as I can tell, agriculture requires investments not only in leasing land, but also in purchasing agricultural equipment. If you want to have your own business, then you should have a good business plan and find a reliable bank for financing. This is the business where you have to give all the best for 200% in the first years.
Re: I Need An Advice by americans(m): 7:53pm On Jan 21, 2020
Diversify oo my brother..life especially in Nigeria is what u know
Re: I Need An Advice by FunnyDude(m): 7:57pm On Jan 21, 2020
Read through this thread and be enlighten. No room for regret this year. Double up

https://www.nairaland.com/4605959/how-make-above-40k-every/33

(1) (Reply)

Join View For View On Whatsapp And Grow Your Status View / Fastfood Restaurant Vs Bakery Business ? / Zero Worries & 100% Profit Becoming 1XBET Agent.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.