Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,692 members, 7,809,612 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer - Business To Business (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer (76871 Views)

How To Become A Well-paid Freelancer Who Earns Between $1000 – $10,000 / How To Make Money As A Freelancer With Just N399 / Earn 40k + Every Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by chadbaby: 8:28pm On Jan 17, 2020
FunnyDude:
Congratulations to those that got the free ebook. You will become a Rebel Marketer in your business whereby people will be begging you to have their money before even starting their job.

Has anyone read the book?

How was it?

You be glad you meet a guy called FunnyDude on Nairaland in the nearest future.

Good day!

Pls, send me the ebook charityadeoye@gmail.com
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by chadbaby: 8:48pm On Jan 17, 2020
eezeribe:

Sent

Kindly send me the ebook
charityadeoye@gmail.com
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by MERCHANDISER: 9:05pm On Jan 17, 2020
FunnyDude:

Sent
send here pls okonkwokingsley77@gmail.com
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Renegadefrank(m): 5:19am On Jan 18, 2020
FunnyDude:

Sent
Gratitude
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 10:04am On Jan 18, 2020
Good news:

Someone sent in this

Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Delightful8(f): 12:17pm On Jan 18, 2020
FunnyDude:

Sent
Kindly send to beautyyjo@gmail.com.
Thanks
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Adissuper: 12:30am On Jan 19, 2020
Pls kindly send the Rebel Marketing ebook
asuquoh5@gmail.com
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Mustiboy(m): 11:22am On Jan 19, 2020
Someone should, please, send the book to me.

mustybobby@gmail.com
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by elriyaz(m): 1:07pm On Jan 19, 2020
Plz some should send it to me too via Riyasyusuf360@gmail.com
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by 9Pluto(m): 1:17pm On Jan 19, 2020
Please, kindly send the Rebel Marketing E-book here( cdzventures@gmail.com) too. Thanks
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by YourWriter: 10:11pm On Jan 21, 2020
busaria117@gmail.com
God bless you as you send
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by flabush2241: 9:16pm On Jan 24, 2020
Pls send me the EBook

Adebunmiadeyemi22@gmail.com

God bless you
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Oluwakemitosin: 10:15pm On Jan 24, 2020
Can you kindly send the eBook to oluwakemitosin@gmail.com..thanks in advance
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 25, 2020
Nice job @Funnydude, kindly send the marketing ebook to esaree55@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by digitalwhiz: 9:41pm On Jan 25, 2020
Please I need the ebook too
digitalkaybee24@gmail.com

God bless you beyond your imagination
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by I8id(m): 11:18pm On Jan 25, 2020
Please anyone kind enough to share,
ifyzee.29@gmail.com
Thanks for sharing.
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by yungchap(m): 11:25pm On Jan 25, 2020
I'm in for the ebook pls. Kindly dish it to Olabode.ayoola@gmail.com
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 4:03am On Jan 26, 2020
Check my signature
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Ibrixy: 5:51pm On Jan 27, 2020
FunnyDude:
Congratulations to those that got the free ebook. You will become a Rebel Marketer in your business whereby people will be begging you to have their money before even starting their job.

Has anyone read the book?

How was it?

You be glad you meet a guy called FunnyDude on Nairaland in the nearest future.

Good day!
Please can i get a copy of the ebook at : kachalla1900@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by princeraymi: 8:06pm On Jan 27, 2020
Kindly send a copy of the ebook to emetuluray@gmail.com
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 6:05am On Jan 28, 2020
Good day everyone. Never give up on your dreams.

Dream do come true.

Stay happy
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 28, 2020
much30:
thank you sir

Please help a brother out by sending the pdf to jayilych@gmail.com
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 28, 2020
raphemmanuel:
@preciousnobel I believe u visit this thread regularly and u have seen lots of people mentioning you in other to get the PDF material @funnyDude sent to you at FREE-COST. I know others got the PDF material, but people prefer to get the copy from you.
please why did you decide to withhold that piece of information that will be useful to many.

Remember u never paid a dime for it, someone out of selfless attitude gave it out, then why is greed and covetousness made u keep to urself alone, when it will cost you nothing to deliver it.

Well I see, your type are those that dies with little information that can help a nation. AND LATER YOU WILL WANT TO BE THE LEADER OF TOMORROW.

No wonder this country remain stagnant since their independent because not everybody is willing to help, many wants to die with that little divine idea Given to them by GOD at Free cost.

PLEASE @FunnyDude do us (those willing to survive) a favour by sending the material to us.
We know your time are precious to you, but please spare a little time from your time to help us with that vital information as your effort will be regarded.

Thanks,
Yours faithful ones on your thread.

Raphemmanuel@gmail.com
Sakugbe@gmail.com
vananeyor@gmail.com
bunmi4real08@yahoo.com
thonifex@gmail.com.
abbacool99@gmail.com
ollybode@gmail.com
et. al
Op just do group sending to save your time

Please send to my mail jayilych@gmail.com
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Demogorgon(m): 11:43am On Jan 28, 2020
Renegadefrank:

Gratitude
Help a brother out. Johnkendrick331@gmail.com
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by bizmania(m): 11:58am On Jan 28, 2020
Please can someone who has gotten the e book share with us?

Yellowmaster110@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:00pm On Jan 28, 2020

1 Like

Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 28, 2020
eezeribe:

Bro how far?
I have sent it

Please send to my mail jayilych@gmail.com
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 28, 2020
Damonche4u:
Thanks man. You are blessed

Please can you send to my mail jayilych@gmail.com
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 28, 2020
eezeribe:

Sent

God bless you for sending to others. Please I need it to

Jayilych@gmail.com
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 7:26am On Jan 30, 2020
[/b]**Plesse stop dropping your mails**[b]

The purpose of this thread is to give back to the society in my own little capacity, hence teaching of the copywriting skill. The free book is one of the guide used in the teaching.

===========================

My Copywriting Guide ~ #2,000

Bonus:

Ultimate Sales Copy (free)
Rebel Marketing by Czar (free)
My lifetime mentorship (free)

=============================

However, not about the money but the seriousness. From research, what we pay for most times make us 2x serious.

Shalom!
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 7:38am On Jan 30, 2020
Recently, I had Abacha's loot of $132M will be repatriated from the US.

132 freaking million United State dollars shocked

Wow that's much.

This was one of those money meant to secure our future.

This is the money meant for social infrastructure that'll aid employment for the youth.

Look at us today in Nigeria, we're among the "poverty capital of the world."

The effect of this has been the lack of jobs for our able-bodied men and women.

But you can help yourself and live a better life despite all odds.

Get a money spinning skill...

Master the skill..

Make money with that skill...
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 7:17am On Feb 01, 2020
Happy New Month

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (42) (Reply)

Feasibility/business Plan On Cooking Gas Refilling Plant / Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg / Golden Penny Distributorship Enquries And Customers Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.