Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Real Live Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Real Live Story (316 Views)

True Live Story Of A Water Girl Who Met And Rejected A True King (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Real Live Story by Tboy1419: 3:14pm On Jan 19, 2020
TRUE CONFESSION : ‘"OUR PARISH PRIEST IS THE FATHER OF MY TWIN"’

Henrietta is a model wife and mother. She is well respected in her community and is the President of the Catholic Women Organization and is seen as a very good example for other women.

But she has a dark secret she has been keeping to her chest but now, her conscience has been disturbing her and without unburdening her heart, she feels she will know no peace.

Henrietta is a mother of four but her set of twin do not belong to her husband.

Before you castigate her, please read her story.

‘My name is Henrietta, a married mother of four children. But I must confess that my last two children, a set of twin girl, do not belong to my husband but to our Parish Priest and he knows.

I have been living with this secret for three years and I feel it is time to tell the whole world this secret to free myself of this heavy burden that has been tugging at my heart for years.

I know my husband and my church members will be devastated when they get to know what I have done but I have no option but to spill the beans so as to find peace and also use this opportunity to beg God for forgiveness.

God knows I did not set out to seduce my Reverend Father but till today, I can’t say how it happened; but it happened anyway and I have to live with the shame and stigma.

It all started when this handsome young Priest was sent to our Parish after the former priest retired.

At that time, I was the welfare officer of the CWO and it was my duty to make sure he settled in well. It was my job to take food items to him as well as cook for him as he did not have a cook to do his cooking.

I would go to his house to clean the place, cook food and put in the fridge for him as well as make sure he was comfortable.

The first day it happened is still fresh in my memory. I was in the kitchen preparing his meal when he came in and complemented me on my cooking skills and how much he enjoyed my meals.

He went on and on telling me how lucky my husband was a lucky man to have a dutiful and pretty wife like me.

He added that if he was not a Priest, I was the kind of woman he would love to marry. He also told me that he did not set out to be a Priest but that his father wanted him to be one and he had no choice but to obey his father.

I was blushing as I thanked him for the compliments. After he finished his meal and I wanted to go home, he begged me to stay a while and keep him company. We reclined on the sofa and we continued chatting.

Soon, the conversation changed to intimate things and I was no longer finding it comfortable but out of respect, I could not just get up and leave, something I still regret till today.

I should have stopped him and walked away but something that I did not know kept me back. He was no longer speaking like a man of God but like a worldly man who knew so much about sex.

He told me what he would do to me in bed and despite myself, I was becoming entranced with the sex talk, so much that when he drew me to himself and kissed me, I did not know when I responded to him.

One thing led to another and before I knew it, he had carried me to his bedroom, tore at my clothes and was humping on me in minutes.

The Priest made love to me in such a way that I clung to him and begged him for more. When we were done, I was full of shame and he begged me endlessly to forgive him and not to tell a soul.

As I walked home that evening, I vowed it would never happen again but three days later, it happened and continued for over six months till I became pregnant. I needed no one to tell me who was responsible for the pregnancy.

I went for a test and it was confirmed that I was two months pregnant. When I showed him the test result, he begged me not to do away with the pregnancy.

When my husband knew I was pregnant, he was over the moon because after our first two children, we had tried to get pregnant again to no avail.

When I put to bed and it was a set of twin, my husband threw a big party and has loves the babies so much. By a stroke of luck, the twin took my features and no one has ever suspected they are not for my husband.

Now, my problem is that our Parish Priest has been dropping some hints that he would collect his children at the right time.

I don’t know where I will keep my face whenever he comes to demand for the children.

I am so confused and I need advice on what I should do. Should I confess to my husband knowing that it would mean the end of my marriage?

I know the Priest would not marry me. The highest thing that can happen to him will be for him to be sacked from the priesthood but what will happen to me and my babies?’

Dear readers, after going through Henrietta’s story, what do you think she should do in this situation? No insults please!!!

SHARE FOR MORE COMMENTS AND ADVICE����

(1) (Reply)

The Boys Who Want To Ruin You / Make Up To 20k Weekly Chatting With Loved Ones / How To Get Help During Covid19 Lockdown (females)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.