Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,409 members, 7,954,624 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:23 AM

Telecommunication Agents Are Urgently Need - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Telecommunication Agents Are Urgently Need (2911 Views)

Chat agents are needed on an adult website / Actors And Actresses Are Urgently Needed For Adult Movie (per Movie #50000) / Sugar Mummies Online Direct Contact (phone Numbers) Without Agents - See Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Telecommunication Agents Are Urgently Need by Ttorp(m): 1:47pm On Apr 01, 2020
Great projects are always built from a pattern or blueprint.

In this lifetime there is no greater project than the deliberate development of our
own lives.�
Good afternoon � readers �
#stayHome , develop yourself And Grind professionally.
Re: Telecommunication Agents Are Urgently Need by josh123(m): 3:17pm On Apr 01, 2020
Ttorp:
The rich shall continually getting richer.
Wouldn’t you want to join their league?
Your only way is by signing up with recharge and get paid today.
bro u are a fuccking fraud which company is angeldom and which of d celebrity joined? Retarded fraudster
Re: Telecommunication Agents Are Urgently Need by Ttorp(m): 10:58am On Apr 03, 2020
josh123:
bro u are a fuccking fraud which company is angeldom and which of d celebrity joined? Retarded fraudster

Bro, don’t you think it would be more appropriate for you to do your findings before spitting trash about what you know nothing about. Huh?
Re: Telecommunication Agents Are Urgently Need by Ttorp(m): 12:01pm On Apr 07, 2020
ANOTHER 2 TIMES *2MILLION* QUALIFIER HAS EMERGED FROM THE AWARD WINNING TEAM CATALYST. CONGRATULATIONS SIR. LETS GO FOR UR 3MILLION

Re: Telecommunication Agents Are Urgently Need by Ttorp(m): 7:33pm On Apr 13, 2020
*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM* ������������� *AS EEEEE DEY HOT THIS EASTER MONDAY*����������������������� *Ladies and Gentlemen! esteemed partners of RECHARGE AND GET PAID NATION, on this beautiful EASTER MONDAY, 13TH OF APRIL....2020....An eagle has just landed from the stables of NETWORK-PRO* Join me with a cheerful ovation and a thunderous applause as I unveil our latest UNSTOPPABLE and COURAGEOUS, NO NONSENSE DIGITAL NETWORKER (like he usually say, "I hate LAZINESS")������� fearless investor, business development coach, success strategist, Financial freedom advocate, Digital Marketer. An amazing leader and a leader per excellence, swagalicious firebrand and my Team Digital Marketing Executive Trainer� � A committed team player you can always count on, a passionate go-getter and an encourager. And so Ladies and Gentlemen, *it is with pride that I step into my 16-inches high CANVAS to announce the latest 500k trip incentive in no less a person than the ever team player AND RAGP SWAGGERING AND HANDSOME LEADER WITH

Re: Telecommunication Agents Are Urgently Need by kryptem: 8:55pm On Apr 13, 2020
So, after paying for Registration and joining the platform, do I keep getting this recharge pin digits free for life to use or sell abi I will have to buy on the platform to keep using and/or selling?
In a nutshell, how do I consistently get the pin to use or sell??
Re: Telecommunication Agents Are Urgently Need by Ttorp(m): 1:47pm On Apr 14, 2020
kryptem:
So, after paying for Registration and joining the platform, do I keep getting this recharge pin digits free for life to use or sell abi I will have to buy on the platform to keep using and/or selling?
In a nutshell, how do I consistently get the pin to use or sell??

Once you are registered, the registration fee you paid gives you the license of owning your own personal VTU portal. Of course you will be given 20% of any of the registration package you registered with.
However, once you’ve exhausted your registration bonus and you want to carry out transactions on your portal, you will then need to fund it. 1 unit = #1
Re: Telecommunication Agents Are Urgently Need by Ttorp(m): 11:34am On Apr 15, 2020
�BOOOOOOOOM��������������� *NEW SETS OF LEADERS AND QUALIFIERS ARE EMERGING*.....

INTRODUCING......our latest and sleekest *International trip* award qualifier.

It would seem this period came with a lot of boom.���������

Ladies and gentlemen join us to celebrate a great team player and astute leader....with high level of confidence and coordination...

From the word go, she hasn't relent in her pursuit for excellence.

And just today, she hit the mark setting pace for the beginning of many awards....

Congratulations *Cynthia A.* with account Username
*CINDY093*

*BIG CONGRATULATIONS*

Welcome to RAGP *TEAM RADIUSNET HALL OF FAME*��
�������������������������������
*500k done and dusted*��������

Guess what's loading?

GUESS WHO IS NEXT?

Re: Telecommunication Agents Are Urgently Need by Ttorp(m): 12:34pm On Apr 28, 2020
*BOOM!* *BOOM!!* *BOOM!!* ������� � � � �������������������������

*FROM THE EVER WINNING STABLE OF TEAM EBONYGOLD* ������

*CAN I HEAR EVERYONE SHOUT* ���
��� *IMPOSSIBILITY IS NOTHING!*

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, STANDING ON MY 6 INCHES HIGH HEELS �� AM GLAD TO ANNOUNCE THE LATEST CHAMPION IN THE REPUBLIC OF *#RECHARGE #AND #GET #PAID NATION*���� ������������

SHE HAS SET THE PACE FOR OTHERS TO FOLLOW��‍♀��‍♀��‍♀��‍♀.....JOIN ME AS I USHER MY SUPER DOPA, FOCUSED,FIREBRANDED�,BEAUTIFUL, AMAZING DIRECT DOWNLINE AND A FRIEND TURNED SIS��WITH THE NAME *OMOHOVO TRACY*
AND USERNAME���� *OMOTRACY* INTO THIS NEW LEADERSHIP AWARD AS SHE JUST QUALIFIED FOR HER *#1ST HOUSE FUND INCENTIVE OF #4,000,000�* .......�������‍♀��‍♀��‍♀��‍♀��������������

*SHE IS AN AMAZING TEAM LEADER AND SHE HAS SUCCESSFULLY BUILT A BIG TEAM UNDER HER NETWORK .SHE IS ALSO ONE OF THOSE PERSONS THAT DIDN'T LOOK BACK IN MY TEAM WHEN SHE JOINED THIS BUSINESS AS SHE WAS HUNGRY FOR SUCCESS LIKE MYSELF......I CALL HER MY SECOND IN COMMAND�*

*AM SUPER EXCITED AND SO SO PROUD OF HER������ COS SHE IS DETERMINED,CONSISTENT,PERSISTENT,PASSIONATE ,HARDWORKING,FOCUSED AND A GOAL GETTER.......����‍♀��‍♀��‍♀��*

*LET'S GO HARVEST THE NEXT INCENTIVE OF N6,000,000 BIG HOUSE FUND IN A FEW MONTHS DEAR*�������������

*CONGRATULATIONS DARLING � � � AND CHEERS TO MORE MILLIONS FOR YOU IN THIS BUSINESS���������������*

*TEAM OMOTRACY*
*TEAM EBONYGOLD*
*TEAM SELYKING*
*TEAM DE-CATALYST*
*TEAM RAGPNATION*
*WE ROCK LIKE THAT* ��‍♀��‍♀��‍♀��‍♀��

*TRUELY IMPOSSIBILITY IS NOTHING!...�*

Re: Telecommunication Agents Are Urgently Need by Ttorp(m): 8:11pm On May 02, 2020
Now this is what we are talking about ���������

Congratulations FBICOACH on your 4M....

Yes ooo we are still sitting at home in case uve forgotten �

Is your sit-at-home sweet like this?

Happy New Month ooooo

Re: Telecommunication Agents Are Urgently Need by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 02, 2020
Ttorp:
See for yourself
Idiot dis is break your news
Re: Telecommunication Agents Are Urgently Need by Ttorp(m): 10:45pm On May 05, 2020
Gabbyodogwu:

Idiot dis is break your news
It takes only sane ones to compose a statement without a fowl word
Re: Telecommunication Agents Are Urgently Need by Ttorp(m): 7:20pm On Aug 03, 2020
It's never too late to start your VTU Portal business.

The former governor of Anambra state, had the opportunity to invest in zoom in 2015 but didn't believe in the vision will work.

This is his exact words, "They were telling me about a zoom proposal and I said this will never happen where we would be in our houses and be doing meetings- it would take some time. Here I am now, being in the house for four months only to do meetings through the same thing."

Today, Zoom has blossomed during the course of the pandemic. According to reports, Zoom’s market capitalization skyrocketed to $50 billion as at May 30, 2020, despite recording a revenue of $623m in 2019. It has become the go-to app for most teleconference calls in recent times.

Dont lament had I know like Peter Obi laments now.

Today you have a chance to be part of UNO PREMIER a business that is touching lives globally.

BE PRIVILEGED
#VTUportalpays
#LearnToEarn
Re: Telecommunication Agents Are Urgently Need by Ttorp(m): 7:21pm On Aug 03, 2020
�����������
*FIVE REASONS WHY RAGP VTU PORTAL IS BETTER THAN THAT OF THE BANKS & CO.*
�����������
1) With Recharge And Get Paid VTU portal, you always get paid with each transaction. While the banks don't pay you a dim, instead they debit you twice for the single transaction.

2) Recharge And Get Paid platform is built into a system that pays you residual income from both direct and indirect referrals/ downlines recharges down to your tenth generation and for life. While the banks and co don't ever have such a residual paying system. If ever they do, it's only for your direct referrals.

3) Recharge And Get Paid never debits your RAGP account but only adds bonuses (VTU, referral, benefits and incentives) there. While the banks debit your account everytime you transact.

4) With Recharge And Get Paid portal, you have absolute *control* of your portal and so growing wealth through your portal is so easy, cause of your ultimate *CONTROL!*. While with the bank portals, you have *no control at all*, let alone growing wealth through it.

5) Each Recharge And Get Paid portal holds *N15.5 Million (EXTRA INCENTIVES)* in wait for you which you can cash when you meet the Terms and Conditions. While the bank portals holds no money for you, instead they shave off the money you kept with them for savings.

*Now see all you benefit from RAGP?����JOIN US NOW!!!*
Re: Telecommunication Agents Are Urgently Need by Ttorp(m): 8:33pm On Aug 04, 2020
*This is Telecom Boss. The man GOD sent to Nigerians to create a wonderful platform that gives ordinary people access to Telecom Wealth. He has created a platform where Nigerian earn as they buy Airtime, Data, DSTV, GOTV, STARTIMES, NEPA bills. Same thing banks are doing.* *Licensed in Nigeria��, Liberia��, Sierra Leone�� Cameroon��, South Africa ��.....* *The Telecom Sector is the highest generator of income to the Nigerian Economy now as oil prices have crashed �* *Banks are enjoying Telecom money through the sell of Telecom products...* *Individuals who recharge from their personal VTU ACCOUNT courtesy of Mr. Oshopo Ositadimma Mbam, CEO of Recharge and Get Paid Company Ltd. also are sharing in the National cake.* *Earn as you recharge your phones✍️* *I call him My President.* *Our performing president.* ✌️✌️ *DATA IS LIFE.* *The Telecom Sector booming during the lockdown.* *WE CELEBRATE YOU SIR*� *RAGP is not faceless�* *This is the brain behind RAGP�* *Do not mind the body, mind the engine...* �

Re: Telecommunication Agents Are Urgently Need by Ttorp(m): 4:24pm On Aug 11, 2020
Okay
Re: Telecommunication Agents Are Urgently Need by Ttorp(m): 4:26pm On Aug 11, 2020
*ITS NO LONGER RUMOUR���������* *WE MEAN BUSINESS WHEN WE SAY ''RECHARGE AND GET PAID IS OUR NEW OIL WELL''* ���������������������������������������������� *IF YOU ARE HERE STILL IN DOUBT,��� IF YOU ARE HERE STILL ANALYSING, INVESTIGATING AND COMPLAINING* ��‍♂️��‍♀️ *IF YOU ARE PLANING TO EXIT THE GROUP BECAUSE OTHERS LEFT, IF YOU REGISTERED BUT ABOUT TO QUIT BECAUSE OF LITTLE CHALLENGES...* *THIS NEWS IS FOR YOU* ������� *THINK TWICE*�����

Re: Telecommunication Agents Are Urgently Need by Ttorp(m): 1:08pm On Aug 12, 2020
*Ilorin Mega Wealth Summit 2020*

Exploring the Telecom Industry with your smartphone and earn per second's when you and other Nigerians consume our services such as airtime, data, TV subscription and electricity bill payment.

You can't afford to miss our life changing business summit, just calculate how much you have been spending on airtime and data without getting paid and after the summit you will be exposed to the hidden wealth in the Telecom Industry.

*Attend the seminar and don't forget to come back to me for you registration*

Re: Telecommunication Agents Are Urgently Need by Ttorp(m): 8:30am On Aug 13, 2020
EVERYBODY SHOUT, CHRIST IN ME I HAVE SOMETHING TO SHOUT ABOUT, God does wonders that I know, people work very hard that I know also, but when you are called, when you are anointed, when you are conscious of the God inside of you, it makes it easy for you to make significant attainment in life, there is also something called Grace and Speed of the Holy ghost, when God is involved it becomes easy for you to achieve all your dreams with just little effort and this I title DEFEATING THE DEMON OF POVERTY, it is a record shattering achievement, within 8months I have done 5 times 500k ( from january to August 2020 the year is not gone yet, more are coming ) my family have been significantly blessed and yes when you are blessed the world will not go without noticing you, as I type this tears of Joy roll down my eyes with much gratitude to God for this amazing persistent productivity and luxuriant growth, I pray for you reading this may the Grace of God locate your family, business and life, thank you all for the congratulations, again it is 11 times 500k qualifier from Janechuks Debizlord, I love you all

Re: Telecommunication Agents Are Urgently Need by Ttorp(m): 3:25pm On Aug 18, 2020
Issagoal! Issagoal!!��⛷️�....RAGP IS NOW RECOMMENDED ON *CNN*�

Re: Telecommunication Agents Are Urgently Need by Ttorp(m): 10:31am On Aug 19, 2020
Let's make it official

�� *MY 500K RAGP INCENTIVES* ��

*MY TESTIMONY , REGRETS , LESSON LEARNT , ADVICE , AND APPRECIATION....*

Read and be blessed

*INTRODUCTION*
����❤️❤️����
Firstly , I return all the glory to God Almighty who made today a reality , I must confess that today is one of the happiest moment in my life in year 2020 , not particularly about the incentives but about the better person I had become through this God sent platform called *Recharge And Get Paid* *( RAGP )*.

Yes , I joined RAGP in July 2017 through David Effiong ( *an over 2 years online friends that have never met until May 2019* ) , he had actually introduced several businesses to me which I turned down , but immediately , he shown me RAGP , in less than 20 minutes after studying the platform I said guy I want to register despite that he didn't explain to me very well because he himself is yet to understand the platform fully , but I have grabbed the key VALUE in the business that I will get paid whenever I use Telecom products and I was a heavy user because I was seriously and passionately pushing another company ( name withheld ) then , where I qualified for 2 brand new cars in less than 3years , but I was only given *Dummy keys* ( story for another day )......., *back to our point* , I said I want to register guy , *David* answered and said my friend " *I never get money to register o , but I will connect you with my friend in Lagos who had registered*.......I was touched and decided to help , I was on my way to Lagos that day , he sent *Emmanuel Maradesa* contact to me , I called and transferred #60,000 to him that he should register *#10,000 package* for Davedee and then register myself under him with *#50,000 package* ( highest package then ) which he did immediately , ( Note: I haven't met any of them ) till the second day that I met *Maradesa* at Berger bridge Lagos. Then I later registered like 10 PLATINUMS , and also my few friends with my money but none caught the vision because even I myself was just using it for myself and family......

*MY REGRETS*
I was only using the platform for myself and family , I later abandoned the platform fully after 4 months because it was having serious issues and I can't continue to waste more money settling few people that are doing the business under me whenever they have issues with airtime and others. I was still pushing that my former platform hoping to get my cars , in early 2018 I started reading the testimonies of people making it in RAGP especially that of *Emmanuel Maradesa and others , Maradesa called and encouraged me to consider RAGP , he had even put people under me without my notification , he just said login and check your account , he did this for me because I registered with highest package then ( PLATINUM ) , lo and behold I met money there......you know what this didn't move me much because I was still falling for the empty promises and lies to get my brand new car , I didn't take RAGP serious until God miraculously added a downline to my team who I never knew was a season networker and leader the person of *Mr Olasoji Ayeni* who qualified for his 500k incentives in August 2019 in less than 9months , then my eyes open small , to cut the story short , I became serious with RAGP in *April 2 , 2020* to mark my unforgettable birthday , I created a WhatsApp group and started training , my points value *PV* was a little above 30k , but today it is above 70k , I actually qualified for this 500k in May16 , 2020 , I wanted to wait and celebrate it together with #2m and #3m before..... because it will soon land by God's grace.

*LESSON LEARNT*
��Learn not to delay in saying YES to opportunity
��Be prompt and fast to forget past ugly experience and move on
��Be ready to take risk
��Best people to do business with are strangers
��Don't be too rigid , be flexible and open minded....

*ADVICE*
Please screen any MLM company , the people behind it , their products , the market before passionately venturing into it ,....... *RAGP* is the best , *embrace it with your all* , those that have left should kindly come back *Nowwwwwwww* , open multiple accounts. Telecommucations is the rave of the moment and contain enormous wealth.! Prospects , pls join now and join big.

*APPRECIATIONS*
*Pls note , time won't permit me to mention all names , but you are all important , acknowledged and appreciated...*
�� *David Effiong* ( Davedee) , thanks for everything , you are the best and God sent.
�� *Emmanuel Maradesa* , leader like no other , God sent angel to this generation , the real boss , thanks and God bless you richly.
�� *Olasoji Ayeni* thanks sir
�� *Sunday Ayodele* thanks for still believing in me despite the challenges , I can't wait to celebrate you sir soonest it will manifest.
�� *Alani* , you are the best brother , thanks
�� *Olahnoah* , thanks boss
�� *Lucy* , seeing you at top , thanks ma.
�� *Dammy Adeboye* , thanks so much ma , God bless.
�� *Bell Action Group* and *all my team members*; You are all richly blessed , I can't thank you enough , you are all amazing , I will celebrate you all at the top.
�� Special thanks to the love of my life , my angel , my wife and name sake *Mosadioluwa Eunice Bello* and my big boys who never loose faith neither seen me as a failure but stood by me even when it looks as if the light won't shine again , she kept encouraging and consoling me , we will surely tour the world together in our private jet , thank you so much dear , I love you.!

As for our CEO , *Ositadinma Oshopo*, I don't know what to say than to pray that God will continue to guide , guard and endow you with more wisdom to keep liberating people , your voice will be heard globally sir....... thanks so much for putting up these ideas that have made thousands of NIGERIANS millionaires...... *God bless you immensely sir .!*

*Long live RAGP!*
*Long live CEO.!*
*Long live Nigeria.!*
Thanks.!!!

*BELLO ROTIMI MOSADIOLUWA*

*ROTEXBELL*

AUGUST 2020.!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Clitocurrency A Legal Tender? / VIDEO: Calaber Girl B3aten, Str!pp3d N@k3ked For Stealing In Akwa Ibom State / Seeing This Will Make You Want To Fall In Love Immediately (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.