Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,923 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Amotekun: Atiku Backs Community, State, Zonal Policing - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun: Atiku Backs Community, State, Zonal Policing (24300 Views)

2023: Why PDP Governors Dump Atiku, Backs Tinubu’s Presidential Bid / Atiku backs #EndSARSProtests / Atiku Backs Amotekun, Says Community Policing Will Complement Federal Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun: Atiku Backs Community, State, Zonal Policing by Nasir123(m): 11:49pm On Jan 19, 2020
This is one best piece I've read about this Amotekum saga.

Thank you Atiku!
Re: Amotekun: Atiku Backs Community, State, Zonal Policing by Gazzy88(m): 11:54pm On Jan 19, 2020
2023 campaign have begun already
Re: Amotekun: Atiku Backs Community, State, Zonal Policing by Nasir123(m): 11:57pm On Jan 19, 2020
CutieKing:
Amotekun is not constitutional...you cant have another security outfit in a country with one central security set up.
These governors are not well advised...they should have pressured their representatives in the national assembly to pass laws that allows state policing.
I see this getting to the supreme court which am sure they would lose.

Do you read what Atiku said up there?
Or you don't understand his submission?
Re: Amotekun: Atiku Backs Community, State, Zonal Policing by bizhop01: 12:02am On Jan 20, 2020
Appolo eye desert buffalo Tinubu still hiding
Re: Amotekun: Atiku Backs Community, State, Zonal Policing by Nasir123(m): 12:02am On Jan 20, 2020
ngadaAwo:
yeroba behold your real enemies

I repeat like i said before you can never find a buhari supporter that supports Amotekun
never!
rather they'll keep shifting goal posts and keep stumbling around the issue like omenka Simplyleo and the rest.

they're fast to attack any body that supports the security
to them fulani herdsmen should continue with the terror while they keep absorbing them and exonerate them just because buhari is fulani

tufiakwa what a people!
playing politics with people's blood

all sane individual stand with Amotekun
the South stand with Amotekun

terrorist buhari and his supporters can burn to ashes

I'm telling you!
What an insults!
They take people's lives for Ping-pong!

Buhari should dare not try US!
Re: Amotekun: Atiku Backs Community, State, Zonal Policing by MannaFromHeaven(m): 12:04am On Jan 20, 2020
Who else noticed Lagos, Ogun, Osun state(s) governors haven't said anything so far??��
Re: Amotekun: Atiku Backs Community, State, Zonal Policing by Nasir123(m): 12:06am On Jan 20, 2020
MillerJnr:

fayemi said they wanna use npower volunteers as community police officers

Not a bad idea to me.
After all they're being paid by the Federal Government.

The worst will be, we do Nothing indigenous about our current security situation.
Re: Amotekun: Atiku Backs Community, State, Zonal Policing by deolu2000(m): 12:07am On Jan 20, 2020
This is the harsh reality that the enemies of restructuring in this country hate to hear.. Let us simply change the old and ineffective order of policing and eventually governance in this country and see how each region develop and grow at their own pace rather than the present "robbing Peter to pay Paul" approach we presently practice which has since failed since the early 1980s, but unfortunately the greedy advocates and propagandists of it won't agree nor see any fault in it. Like Atiku stated , every region have her own peculiar security and economic challenges, for instance why attempt to use Aspirin to cure Hepatitis, isn't that in itself an attempt to commit suicide? But that's exactly what we do with our present system of government in Nigeria.
My thoughts.....
Re: Amotekun: Atiku Backs Community, State, Zonal Policing by executive12: 12:45am On Jan 20, 2020
seunmsg:
Community and state policing featured prominently in APC manifesto. This is the time to walk the talk. The president must resist all political and tribal considerations and support the effort of south western states to protect lives and properties. Insecurity is the biggest threat to national unity and this must be dealt with through collaboration between all tiers of government.

It featured in their manifesto just to deceive the gullible ones. Buhari never believed in restructuring which would have ushered in State and Community Police.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Atiku Backs Community, State, Zonal Policing by blackslayer: 1:05am On Jan 20, 2020
AMOTEKUN IS HERE TO STAY!!!!!
Re: Amotekun: Atiku Backs Community, State, Zonal Policing by Suremikky(m): 1:39am On Jan 20, 2020
Ayoswit:
Atiku is indeed an intelligent man and a real democrat.

Nigerians are the most gullible people in the whole world..this is why we keep landing ourselves in the same mess
Re: Amotekun: Atiku Backs Community, State, Zonal Policing by Goodluck200: 2:08am On Jan 20, 2020
Day don start
Re: Amotekun: Atiku Backs Community, State, Zonal Policing by Goodluck200: 2:19am On Jan 20, 2020
kiss
Re: Amotekun: Atiku Backs Community, State, Zonal Policing by Benwallt(m): 2:49am On Jan 20, 2020
See that girl from afar. She is correct
Re: Amotekun: Atiku Backs Community, State, Zonal Policing by Correcto: 3:18am On Jan 20, 2020
At least he spoke against the interest of Fulani boldly. He is brave to even speak. Please tell our Jagaban to speak please. Is he still sleeping?
bukkielee:
This one wants to take advantage of the propaganda.

Continue deceiving ya self

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Atiku Backs Community, State, Zonal Policing by zoedew: 3:28am On Jan 20, 2020
Just so he can be The President Atiku will support the idea to have The Sloth protecting the entire country! That’s how desperate he is to become Nigeria’s President and it appears it’s the only thing he lives for.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Atiku Backs Community, State, Zonal Policing by anonimi: 5:21am On Jan 20, 2020
obehi247:
This man just spoke the mind of Nigerians

He is a failed politician as he has not spoken the mind of the vote mobilisers in the north who are firmly opposed to Amotekun.
Atiku is a perpetual loser as far Nigerian presidency is concerned as he needs the northern votes to seal the deal and he continues to alienate them on every issue of importance to that voting bloc.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Atiku Backs Community, State, Zonal Policing by anonimi: 5:22am On Jan 20, 2020
Correcto:
At least he spoke against the interest of Fulani boldly. He is brave to even speak. Please tell our Jagaban to speak please. Is he still sleeping?

The JagaBandit is not sleeping but he can't talk also on this matter as he is a smarter politician than Atiku.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10800921_em8kbvxwwaadnoh_jpeg_jpeg7de7efc3794df5e80c35fae21d181f2f

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Atiku Backs Community, State, Zonal Policing by Leo3333: 5:25am On Jan 20, 2020
Thatdopekelly:

Plz teach me how to do this cancellation, so I can assist you in cancelling everything the bafoon bbmannarotten posts'

Lol.
OK. Simply quote a comment, highlight all, and click on the "S" sign with a strike-through on it.

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Atiku Backs Community, State, Zonal Policing by anonimi: 5:34am On Jan 20, 2020
executive12:
It featured in their manifesto just to deceive the gullible ones. Buhari never believed in restructuring which would have ushered in State and Community Police.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2343594_buharitruefederalismpromise_jpegc85970dabfc1bf2df5d730398a429913

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3131247_cu55se7vaaaykzj_jpeg8d3b0e22c761643e651e5d09f82d1552

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Atiku Backs Community, State, Zonal Policing by Trump2020: 5:48am On Jan 20, 2020
TallPck1:
Oh I know Atiku would definitely support the south west on this because he is against this government.

We are still waiting for .........

I didn't mention anybody ooo!
Even under ACN, he was advocating for state police

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Atiku Backs Community, State, Zonal Policing by anonimi: 5:55am On Jan 20, 2020
Trump2020:
Even under ACN, he was advocating for state police

............and restructuring, so no surprise that he lost gallantly in the north.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Atiku Backs Community, State, Zonal Policing by toplinetrtrend: 6:04am On Jan 20, 2020
ngadaAwo:
yeroba behold your real enemies

I repeat like i said before you can never find a buhari supporter that supports Amotekun
never!
rather they'll keep shifting goal posts and keep stumbling around the issue like omenka Simplyleo and the rest.

they're fast to attack any body that supports the security
to them fulani herdsmen should continue with the terror while they keep absorbing them and exonerate them just because buhari is fulani

tufiakwa what a people!
playing politics with people's blood

all sane individual stand with Amotekun
the South stand with Amotekun

terrorist buhari and his supporters can burn to ashes

is benefiting from APC Corruption. He is even ready to sacrifice the blood of every body in Benue State to fulani herdsmen to cement his place as an APC Attack Dog.

I keep on saying that is not better than any of the Corrupt dogs in Nigeria. He is supporting APC, not because he hates Corruption, but because of daily bread. He is just a political jobber.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Atiku Backs Community, State, Zonal Policing by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:05am On Jan 20, 2020
Rule 2 to be successful in life : Ignore miserable losers in life!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amotekun: Atiku Backs Community, State, Zonal Policing by Thatdopekelly(m): 6:08am On Jan 20, 2020
Leo3333:

Lol.
OK. Simply quote a comment, highlight all, and click on the "S" sign with a strike-through on it.

Oh!
Thanks brov
Re: Amotekun: Atiku Backs Community, State, Zonal Policing by zuto4u(m): 6:08am On Jan 20, 2020
Exactly! He rightfully spoke my mind too.
obehi247:
This man just spoke the mind of Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Atiku Backs Community, State, Zonal Policing by rummmy: 6:09am On Jan 20, 2020
EdiskyHarry:
when will our leaders in Niger delta also make a good move? will we remain in this mess forever called "one Nigeria"?
they are still coming.. Just keep waiting patiently.
Re: Amotekun: Atiku Backs Community, State, Zonal Policing by anigbajumo(m): 6:30am On Jan 20, 2020
CutieKing:
Amotekun is not constitutional...you cant have another security outfit in a country with one central security set up.
These governors are not well advised...they should have pressured their representatives in the national assembly to pass laws that allows state policing.
I see this getting to the supreme court which am sure they would lose.

Same way hisbah and northern JTF militia in plateau,taraba issues went to supreme Court b4 they started their operation??You must be high on expired drugs...
Re: Amotekun: Atiku Backs Community, State, Zonal Policing by danigbo(m): 6:37am On Jan 20, 2020
Hnnn

Re: Amotekun: Atiku Backs Community, State, Zonal Policing by favour32(m): 6:45am On Jan 20, 2020
TallPck1:
Oh I know Atiku would definitely support the south west on this because he is against this government.

We are still waiting for .........

I didn't mention anybody ooo!
Leave matter!
Nor be everything be politics. This na security problem nai SW solve so.
Who put hope for FG to solve security problems dey waste time.
Atiku dey up to date with current problems of Nigeria and any smart and progressive person go dey make changes to better situations.
Dem dey kill,kidnap and other bad bad things, na to dey talk and do theorically nai
Fg Sabi.
Community policing dey work wella pass others wey look face and select.
Re: Amotekun: Atiku Backs Community, State, Zonal Policing by tosinet(m): 6:45am On Jan 20, 2020
CutieKing:

Nobody is against community or state policing but there must be laws that establishes it and it's only the national assembly that can pass that laws.

That’s the reason amotekun will still be operating as an organized network of vigilante groups(Agbekoya,OPC,...etc).
The ultimate goal will be to restructure and decentralize some aspect of governance .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Controversy Lingers As Appeal Court Overrules Malami On Electoral Act / Explosions, Gunshots Rock Rivers TV, Radio Stations / ALLEGED GEJ's BRIBE Throws Lower House Into Frenzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.