Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

ALLEGED GEJ's BRIBE Throws Lower House Into Frenzy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ALLEGED GEJ's BRIBE Throws Lower House Into Frenzy (24303 Views)

Olu Falae Firm’s Account Frozen By EFCC Over Alleged GEJ N4bn Campaign Funds / I Lied: ‘pastor’ Who Alleged GEJ Gave 7bn Bribe To Oyedepo, Oritsejafor Seeks Fo / Oritsejafor, CAN And The N7 Billion GEJ Bribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

ALLEGED GEJ's BRIBE Throws Lower House Into Frenzy by LRNZH(m): 6:03am On Feb 25, 2015

Majority Leader of the House of Representatives, Mulikat Akande-Adeola

The House of Representatives was thrown into frenzy as federal lawmakers mitigated a near-fisticuff between the Majority Leader of the House, Mulikat Akande-Adeola (PDP, Oyo) and Hon. Irona Alphonsus Gerald (PDP, Imo).

The bone of contention, it was gathered, may not have been unconnected with an allegation that President Jonathan offered money to aggrieved PDP lawmakers in order to persuade those who lost out at the primaries to remain in the party.

The President was said to have met, selectively, with PDP Caucus in the House last Sunday
following the gale of defections by PDP lawmakers to the opposition parties.

Hon. Irona, otherwise quiet and reserved, on Tuesday lost his cool as he stormed towards the seat of the Adeola-Akande on the front row and engaged her in a verbal exchange all the while pointing an accusing finger at her.

Irona spurned his colleagues as he threatened to embarrass the House Leader if she didn't desist from 'defrauding' the lawmakers.

'' I don't like it. This is not the first time you have done that to me. Stop it or I will embarrass you,''
he warned.

The confrontation spurred the Deputy Leader of the House, Hon. Leo Ogor (PDP, Delta), who is traditionally seated beside Adeola-Akande to leave his seat, grab and push Irona away from his boss.

All the while, the Leader remained glued to her seat, too petrified to respond to the verbal attack from Hon. Gerald.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/alleged-gejs-bribe-throws-house-into-frenzy/202621/

2 Likes

Re: ALLEGED GEJ's BRIBE Throws Lower House Into Frenzy by Nobody: 6:08am On Feb 25, 2015
undecided

BY MAY 29TH OUR COUNTRY WILL BE FREED FROM CORRUPTION AND IMPUNITY. WE SHALL BE DELIVERED FROM THE SHACKLES OF PDP CORRUPT ELITES.

EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE WORKING HARD TO BLACKMAIL GENERAL BUHARI WITH BOKO HARAM, #WE HAVE DECIDED TO VOTE GMB/PYO

SAI BUHARI

212 Likes 9 Shares

Re: ALLEGED GEJ's BRIBE Throws Lower House Into Frenzy by midolian(m): 6:12am On Feb 25, 2015
SMH...NIGERIA NEEDS TO BUILD MORE PRISONS COS THE AVAILABLE ONES WON'T BE ENOUGH FOR THESE CRIMINALS COME MAY AND AFTERWARDS.

U CAN IMAGINE SOME PPLE GALLIVANTING WITH OUR MONEY AS IT PLEASES THEM. I WONDER THE KINDA DEBT GMB WILL INHERIT.

GOD PLS SAVE NIGERIA FROM THIS MAN AND HIS COHORTS.

131 Likes 7 Shares

Re: ALLEGED GEJ's BRIBE Throws Lower House Into Frenzy by LRNZH(m): 6:15am On Feb 25, 2015
This thieving woman called Mulikat was going to be the Speaker of the Lower House. Nigeria was to be sold to thieves in totality until a few good men intervened (in the guise of progressives - Tinubu, Tambuwal) etc to scuttle that thievery.

Jail is coming for all these PDP infested thieves by May 29.

Buhari is the solution.

167 Likes 8 Shares

Re: ALLEGED GEJ's BRIBE Throws Lower House Into Frenzy by freshness2020: 6:17am On Feb 25, 2015
When τ̲̅ђe gods wants to disgrace ♈όϋ they make ♈όϋ mad in the public....
Smh!

9 Likes

Re: ALLEGED GEJ's BRIBE Throws Lower House Into Frenzy by arsetalks(m): 6:18am On Feb 25, 2015
I feel for this country. GEJ is doing his best to ruin this country and a certain people who are blinded by their inability to forget and push to the past the incident of the civil behind them will help Gej success in his evil mission.

Posterity will remember us all. I just hope by the time our brothers and sisters in the east realise their unforgiveness is limiting the growth of the nation, it won't be too late.

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ALLEGED GEJ's BRIBE Throws Lower House Into Frenzy by tit(f): 6:20am On Feb 25, 2015
Op,
this yar story make sense to you?
Maybe you need to get chemotheraphy of the brain along with mahdi buhari.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ALLEGED GEJ's BRIBE Throws Lower House Into Frenzy by LRNZH(m): 6:23am On Feb 25, 2015
tit:
Op,

We know your b0obs augmentation surgery has destabilised your mental balance so no lele. Sorry ...ndo o...

95 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ALLEGED GEJ's BRIBE Throws Lower House Into Frenzy by MEILYN(m): 6:29am On Feb 25, 2015
tit:
Op,
Robot, how far nah? Na 24 hours you dey work?

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ALLEGED GEJ's BRIBE Throws Lower House Into Frenzy by Caseless: 6:31am On Feb 25, 2015
tit:
Op,
I pity who de fvck this hag.

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ALLEGED GEJ's BRIBE Throws Lower House Into Frenzy by dunkem21(m): 6:34am On Feb 25, 2015
LRNZH:

We know your b0obs augmentation surgery has destabilised your mental balance so no lele. Sorry ...ndo o...

Shut up!

The story makes no sense at all. Sounds Like "Ikebe super"

What are they ranting about ..Bribe?

9 Likes

Re: ALLEGED GEJ's BRIBE Throws Lower House Into Frenzy by princealbashir: 6:35am On Feb 25, 2015
Jail them all BUHARI. Jail them ALL... The prisons will be so full after the general elections.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: ALLEGED GEJ's BRIBE Throws Lower House Into Frenzy by GEJisBOKO: 6:37am On Feb 25, 2015
Caseless:
The moth.rfvcker na male. He no be woman

21 Likes

Re: ALLEGED GEJ's BRIBE Throws Lower House Into Frenzy by Nobody: 6:38am On Feb 25, 2015
GEJ is wasting scarce resources. Pitching father against son, sisters against eachother, pastors against church members, kings against subjects all in the name of re-election!

At this rate, there will be. Nothing left by the time he leaves on the 29th!

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ALLEGED GEJ's BRIBE Throws Lower House Into Frenzy by dunkem21(m): 6:38am On Feb 25, 2015
Caseless:

Face topic joor.

Its like tit's name give you guys hard on.

2 Likes

Re: ALLEGED GEJ's BRIBE Throws Lower House Into Frenzy by midolian(m): 6:41am On Feb 25, 2015
Caseless:
NA MaN DeN Say ThE MuMu Be

If not, who go wan hang out with that one?

15 Likes

Re: ALLEGED GEJ's BRIBE Throws Lower House Into Frenzy by dunkem21(m): 6:47am On Feb 25, 2015
candy:
GEJ is wasting scarce resources. Pitching father against son, sisters against eachother, pastors against church members, kings against subjects all in the name of re-election!

At this rate, there will be. Nothing left by the time he leaves on the 29th!

Which scarce resources are we talking about here?

Kindly give us examples of this pitching of Father against son or pastors against church members.

Your comment resemble the topic. ..No message passed.

2 Likes

Re: ALLEGED GEJ's BRIBE Throws Lower House Into Frenzy by Nobody: 6:50am On Feb 25, 2015
"Stealing is not Corruption". There was a President!
Gej would dine with the devil to get re-elected. Money answereth all things.

11 Likes

Re: ALLEGED GEJ's BRIBE Throws Lower House Into Frenzy by ellguapo: 6:58am On Feb 25, 2015
PDP at it again

Shameless kleptomaniacs like their Jesus 'how much did nwobodo stole'

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: ALLEGED GEJ's BRIBE Throws Lower House Into Frenzy by whizbee(m): 7:00am On Feb 25, 2015
I wont mention parties but why are people duping people always,na wa o,diaris God o.
.meanwhile
.working on my rap album

5 Likes

Re: ALLEGED GEJ's BRIBE Throws Lower House Into Frenzy by yomalex(m): 7:01am On Feb 25, 2015
Hmm...
Re: ALLEGED GEJ's BRIBE Throws Lower House Into Frenzy by Nobody: 7:05am On Feb 25, 2015
dunkem21:

Which scarce resources are we talking about here?

Kindly give us examples of this pitching of Father against son or pastors against church members.

Your comment resemble the topic. ..No message passed.

Need I spell it out? Scarce resources= money that we don't have in abundance

Point number 2... Read between the lines

3. If all the bribery allegations are true, there in lies the message.

Your comment is what is meaningless, baseless and incomprehensible in this context.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ALLEGED GEJ's BRIBE Throws Lower House Into Frenzy by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:07am On Feb 25, 2015
I can't stand this waste of our resources by Jonathan beyond May 29.
Sai Buhari.

19 Likes

Re: ALLEGED GEJ's BRIBE Throws Lower House Into Frenzy by dunkem21(m): 7:22am On Feb 25, 2015
candy:

Need I spell it out? Scarce resources= money that we don't have in abundance

Point number 2... Read between the lines

3. If all the bribery allegations are true, there in lies the message.

Your comment is what is meaningless, baseless and incomprehensible in this context.

Have our resources ever been in abundance?

2. Help me read it. I have been reading between the meaningless lines.

3. This confirms that you are just hallucinating. Why not make sure that the bribery allegation is true before running your mouth.

3 Likes

Re: ALLEGED GEJ's BRIBE Throws Lower House Into Frenzy by Nobody: 7:45am On Feb 25, 2015
dunkem21:

Have our resources ever been in abundance?

2. Help me read it. I have been reading between the meaningless lines.

3. This confirms that you are just hallucinating. Why not make sure that the bribery allegation is true before running your mouth.

Same way I read through the shait you typed up there and couldn't come up with any meaningful message. BTW, why not makesure the allegation is false before running your filthy mouth? Bring it on, dumbo.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ALLEGED GEJ's BRIBE Throws Lower House Into Frenzy by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 25, 2015
LRNZH:
This thieving woman called Mulikat was going to be the Speaker of the Lower House. Nigeria was to be sold to thieves in totality until a few good men intervened (in the guise of progressives - Tinubu, Tambuwal) etc to scuttle that thievery.

Buhari is the solution.
God bless jagaban for seeing the future

9 Likes

Re: ALLEGED GEJ's BRIBE Throws Lower House Into Frenzy by Mylove55(f): 8:06am On Feb 25, 2015
tit:
Op,
ask jonadunce if it make sense to be sharing our money illegally,peeee deeee peeeee-share d money.

3 Likes

Re: ALLEGED GEJ's BRIBE Throws Lower House Into Frenzy by Bayswater: 8:10am On Feb 25, 2015
LRNZH:

Buhari is the solution.

What did she steal? She is one of the few reps from Oyo state that have impacted their communities positively. Google is your friend.

My rep, ibrahim Olaifa is as useless as the p in psychology.

1 Like

Re: ALLEGED GEJ's BRIBE Throws Lower House Into Frenzy by Mylove55(f): 8:13am On Feb 25, 2015
dunkem21:

Shut up!

The story makes no sense at all. Sounds Like "Ikebe super"

What are they ranting about ..Bribe?

that is pdp for u,they rant for evil thing,they are proud of corruption,bribing,stealing and rigging of election,they get joy in doing it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ALLEGED GEJ's BRIBE Throws Lower House Into Frenzy by yuzjet(m): 8:18am On Feb 25, 2015
Oops!
Re: ALLEGED GEJ's BRIBE Throws Lower House Into Frenzy by Badgers14: 8:18am On Feb 25, 2015
PDP is falling down falling down PDP is falling down.
...lol. Yawa don burst grin grin grin grin grin

Can't wait for March 28th.

Nigeria go better.

Sai GMB 2015.
Sai APC
Sai Osibanjo

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

An Article By Femi Adesina, Buhari's Special Adviser In January / Kingsley Moghalu Gives Reason Why He Pulled Out Of PACT After Losing / Amotekun: Atiku Backs Community, State, Zonal Policing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.