Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,809 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) (105857 Views)

Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) / I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum / Husband Catches His Wife & Lover Having Sex In Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) by Lastmankc(m): 9:51pm On Jan 19, 2020
Kenya and Zimbabwe are land of weird
Re: Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) by GadgetInstinct: 9:51pm On Jan 19, 2020
angry
Re: Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) by BIXYBABE: 9:54pm On Jan 19, 2020
God need to close down some countries

1 Like

Re: Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) by Chisaedhor: 9:54pm On Jan 19, 2020
grin
Re: Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) by klever18(m): 9:55pm On Jan 19, 2020
wtf?me trying to imagine this story

Re: Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) by Apprentice360: 9:56pm On Jan 19, 2020
I'm devastated cos its so hard on me to say this, I'm hungry and broke!. Since the past few days I'm unable to eat good food.... I'm apprentice and I'm not been too connected to stand on my own, any way you could help me with a little amount will help.... 3138550018 first bank.... May God bless you as you do so

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) by 99Blues(m): 9:59pm On Jan 19, 2020
Hmm women,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) by Shugargal(f): 10:01pm On Jan 19, 2020
Naija still better for some kine things oo. Those Zimbabwe and Kenya so much believe in juju. see plenty threats,Kai!

1 Like

Re: Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) by Jabioro: 10:01pm On Jan 19, 2020
Weird mother in law..mama wan Bleep strong and reliable dick..inside life

1 Like

Re: Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 19, 2020
things dae happen 4 Zimbabwe o
Re: Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) by Haric(m): 10:02pm On Jan 19, 2020
which kind news be this one? Wetin Buhari no go see for London
Re: Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) by Smartfix: 10:02pm On Jan 19, 2020
Okay.
Car owners? Save those numbers on my siggy for the future. You never know when you will need me.
Re: Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) by Hamzaay(m): 10:07pm On Jan 19, 2020
Warris dis¿

Re: Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) by DGoldenJenny: 10:08pm On Jan 19, 2020
What a life.
When you thought you had seen it all.......
Lets be careful and be guided by all that which is happening on earth apparently.
The devil is a liar and a PROF in strategies, this is one of his keys: infact the biggest of his strategies used to lure people into an unquenchable, everlasting and internal gnashing of teeth.
Don't let him deceive you, flee from all manner of sin especially SIN OF THE FLESH (Sexual Immorality)

Brother, Sister, Mummy, Daddy who are you living for?
What are you living for?
With what are you living for?

JESUS is calling you.
He is knocking at your door.
Please open the door for him.
FOR IN HIM ABOUND ALL YOUR HEART DESIRES FOR.

You will never regret his presence.

1 Like

Re: Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) by richard69(m): 10:14pm On Jan 19, 2020
Bulawayo court and mapo court are 5 and 6

1 Like

Re: Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 19, 2020
Mad oh
Re: Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) by bluefilm: 10:15pm On Jan 19, 2020
Let me now imagine queen Eliza skimpily dressed trying to seduce me...

God forbid bad thing!

I can feel what the Zimbabwean nigger felt at that moment.

Tufiakwa... Such a gory sight .

In short, the trauma will last a lifetime.

Chineke napukwa ekwensu Ike.

1 Like

Re: Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 19, 2020
Men can not turn down offered pu**sy especially if it's tight....Many have nacked mother in law and sister in laws....What are my even saying some will nack their cousin sister without thinking twice....We are wired that way.

1 Like

Re: Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) by Haric(m): 10:22pm On Jan 19, 2020
Elbone2:
Men can not turn down offered pu**sy especially if it's tight....Many have nacked mother in law and sister in laws....What are my even saying some will nack their cousin sister without thinking twice....We are wired that way.
Read wetin you write, pathetic idiot

1 Like

Re: Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) by happy200(m): 10:28pm On Jan 19, 2020
Sorry to say Zimbabwe is filled with dumb people, I personally don't think anything good will come out of Zimbabwe and Malawi as Countries. I visited both Countries old and dirty women asking me out. Running after men like flies they are so weird and carefree

2 Likes

Re: Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) by Haric(m): 10:32pm On Jan 19, 2020
happy200:
Sorry to say Zimbabwe is filled with dumb people, I personally don't think anything good will come out of Zimbabwe and Malawi as Countries. I visited both Countries old and dirty women asking me out. Running after men like flies they are so weird and carefree
grin
happy200:
They wanted to wire u small STD grin grin
Re: Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:36pm On Jan 19, 2020
happy200:

which part of zimabwe did you visit ?

1 Like

Re: Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) by Novaccines: 10:39pm On Jan 19, 2020
Wow
Re: Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:41pm On Jan 19, 2020
happy200:
Sorry to say Zimbabwe is filled with dumb people,

crazy stories always come up from all world countries

1 remember the snake that swallowed money in nigeria

2 remember the frenzy of ladies pants

3 cult culture in universities

the list is endess

1 Like

Re: Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) by Longman180(m): 10:53pm On Jan 19, 2020
crestedaguiyi:
Is the mother inlaw pretty .

Does she have a petite breast

Is she slim.

Can we see her pix
how many pics do you want see,or the real tin tongue
Re: Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) by Ejjis(m): 10:54pm On Jan 19, 2020
AND THE STORY CONTINUES

1 Share

Re: Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 10:56pm On Jan 19, 2020
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

This Zimbabweans sef
Re: Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) by Longman180(m): 11:00pm On Jan 19, 2020
Hamzaay:
Warris dis¿
he later relocate

1 Like

Re: Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) by wetmenow: 11:03pm On Jan 19, 2020
ok

Re: Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) by seangy4konji: 11:07pm On Jan 19, 2020
What women do behind and in corridors is worst than being possed by Lucifer..

They are worst hypocrites. For her to suggest such?imagine the amount of local boys that Bleep her to satisfy her urge.

DNA test must be carried in children before you spend much or else. U are just helping another small boy train his kid.

Bastards

1 Like

Re: Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) by lebete3000: 11:12pm On Jan 19, 2020
Erediauwa:
Dear Nairaland Brothers,

You'll all agree with me that Women are the real "Scum"

P.S; Whenever you see any female Nairaland miscreant shouting "Men are Scum" kindly smile and ignore them.

I've always said it that every single thing women claim we are, is exactly what they are!

They say ALL men are the same- Na dem dey the same.

They say ALL men think about is sex- Na dem even like am pass.

They say ALL men are dogs- but their favorite style na Doggy.

Na dem!

2 Likes

Re: Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 19, 2020
When reached for comment the mother-in-law, Beatrice Marabwa, who is an elder at Jehovah’s Witnesses refuted the claims while accusing Manfred of having a deceitful character.

I will need more explanation on this because I don't think women are allowed to become elders at Jehovah witness

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) / I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job / Disgrace! Husband & Wife Fight In Public, Exchange Blows. Wife Wins? (Pix Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.