Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,972 members, 7,956,638 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:01 PM

Ask Me Anything That Confuses You About TECHNICAL ANALYSIS In Forex Trading - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Ask Me Anything That Confuses You About TECHNICAL ANALYSIS In Forex Trading (831 Views)

My Pi KYC Verified And I Am Approved As A Validator (ask Me Anything) / Crypto Technical Analysis: Complete Beginners Guide To TA / Forex Technical Analysis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask Me Anything That Confuses You About TECHNICAL ANALYSIS In Forex Trading by shiffynaani(m): 8:07pm On Jan 19, 2020
yea, go ahead. i will try my best to answer it
Re: Ask Me Anything That Confuses You About TECHNICAL ANALYSIS In Forex Trading by tolugar: 8:16pm On Jan 19, 2020
Ok

What are the best settings of moving average in different time frames

shiffynaani:
yea, go ahead. i will try my best to answer it
Re: Ask Me Anything That Confuses You About TECHNICAL ANALYSIS In Forex Trading by modsfucker: 8:31pm On Jan 19, 2020
tolugar:
Ok

What are the best settings of moving average in different time frames

The moving average in different time frames can be defined as the change of location in the same time between frames within the same average of time.
Re: Ask Me Anything That Confuses You About TECHNICAL ANALYSIS In Forex Trading by SpyAC(m): 8:47pm On Jan 19, 2020
How many moving average do I need to apply in volatility index for proper understanding?
Re: Ask Me Anything That Confuses You About TECHNICAL ANALYSIS In Forex Trading by shiffynaani(m): 5:42pm On Jan 20, 2020
SpyAC:
How many moving average do I need to apply in volatility index for proper understanding?
you need none! What u need is price action. Follow it man

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Celebrity Farming On 50 Hectares Of Land For Triple A & T Integrated Farms. / Mirror Trading International / How You Can Be Financially Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.