Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

He Has Lost Me - FFK Reacts To Picture Of Anthony Joshua Prostrating To Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / He Has Lost Me - FFK Reacts To Picture Of Anthony Joshua Prostrating To Buhari (1221 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari / Fulani Agenda: It's Time To Apologize To Me - FFK / Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Has Lost Me - FFK Reacts To Picture Of Anthony Joshua Prostrating To Buhari by Tiwaz2: 8:30pm On Jan 19, 2020
Former Aviation minister, Femi Fani Kayode have reacted to the picture of Heavy weight boxing champion, Anthony Joshua prostrating to President Buhari. Fani Kayode described it to be repulsive and disgusting.

Fani Kayode stated this in a series of tweets he made this evening. The tweets reads below..

I find this picture & anthony joshua's behaviour utterly repulsive and disgusting. Prostrating before his slave master & a bloodthirsty dictator & tyrant who is viciously persecuting and humiliating his people: what a crying shame. This speaks volumes. He has lost me!
CC: Ishilove, Lalasticlala
Source: https://www.amapiano.org/hottest/he-has-lost-me-fani-kayode-reacts-to-picture-of-anthony-joshua-prostrating-to-buhari/

Re: He Has Lost Me - FFK Reacts To Picture Of Anthony Joshua Prostrating To Buhari by Sunofgod(m): 8:31pm On Jan 19, 2020
Anthony Joshua is a double slave.,....a Slave to Great Britain and the Fulani
Re: He Has Lost Me - FFK Reacts To Picture Of Anthony Joshua Prostrating To Buhari by NobleAngell(f): 8:32pm On Jan 19, 2020
FFK is super pissed. To think that AJ is his brother. Lol!

1 Like

Re: He Has Lost Me - FFK Reacts To Picture Of Anthony Joshua Prostrating To Buhari by chozzy: 8:34pm On Jan 19, 2020
AJ was obviously misled into this eye service jamboree by the likes of Abike Dabiri.
Abike Dabiri's second name in Buhari's govt is Mrs Eye Service.

I remember it took the likes of Ben Bruce to pressure Buhari's govt to mobilize support
for AJ in his fight against Ruiz to reclaim his belts which the FG still failed to.

In fact, when Ben Bruce made that call, a friend jokingly told us Buhari will do nothing
because AJ was not a Northern Muslim. This president only recognises Northern Muslims!

So sad, we have the worst ethno-religious bigot in history as president.

AJ should know that his support base in Nigeria are the ordinary masses and some state govts
(not Buhari's FG)
Re: He Has Lost Me - FFK Reacts To Picture Of Anthony Joshua Prostrating To Buhari by Mynd44: 8:37pm On Jan 19, 2020
Re: He Has Lost Me - FFK Reacts To Picture Of Anthony Joshua Prostrating To Buhari by Tranquillity360: 8:46pm On Jan 19, 2020
There is nothing wrong in slave
Prostrating to his master.

1 Like

Re: He Has Lost Me - FFK Reacts To Picture Of Anthony Joshua Prostrating To Buhari by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 19, 2020
I understand ffk's point but I also think it is important that our culture says prostrate to elders. Nothing more, nothing less and I think AJ is only trying to show off his traditional side here.

Still I understand that Buhari is a bastard that doesn't deserve the respect of a proud yoruba son like AJ

1 Like

Re: He Has Lost Me - FFK Reacts To Picture Of Anthony Joshua Prostrating To Buhari by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:53pm On Jan 19, 2020
I thought you said it was not Buhari......perhaps he is paying loyalty to one man from Sudan
Re: He Has Lost Me - FFK Reacts To Picture Of Anthony Joshua Prostrating To Buhari by crestedaguiyi: 8:54pm On Jan 19, 2020
The boy Bleep up sha
Re: He Has Lost Me - FFK Reacts To Picture Of Anthony Joshua Prostrating To Buhari by STARGREEN(m): 8:55pm On Jan 19, 2020
what a crying shame. This speaks volumes. He has lost me!
No no no... he has lost us!!

Re: He Has Lost Me - FFK Reacts To Picture Of Anthony Joshua Prostrating To Buhari by jantofubu(m): 9:03pm On Jan 19, 2020
I go comment wen it reaches fp
Re: He Has Lost Me - FFK Reacts To Picture Of Anthony Joshua Prostrating To Buhari by Adaibeku(f): 9:05pm On Jan 19, 2020
Slaves are slaves , FFK come n buy land in ibeku kingdom because u will see more of this often , ibekuland has oil which u can dig 2 ...na umunwannegia aburoya tufiakwa sad

1 Like

Re: He Has Lost Me - FFK Reacts To Picture Of Anthony Joshua Prostrating To Buhari by nzeobi(m): 9:05pm On Jan 19, 2020
Fani you are wrong in this, yorubas lie down when greeting their elders though I have not seen any one do that.
Re: He Has Lost Me - FFK Reacts To Picture Of Anthony Joshua Prostrating To Buhari by Merit123(m): 9:05pm On Jan 19, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: He Has Lost Me - FFK Reacts To Picture Of Anthony Joshua Prostrating To Buhari by Ritchiee: 9:13pm On Jan 19, 2020
Tranquillity360:
There is not wrong in slave
Prostrating to his master.

Yes,there is nothing wrong for a slave to prostrate for his master. grin

Re: He Has Lost Me - FFK Reacts To Picture Of Anthony Joshua Prostrating To Buhari by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:13pm On Jan 19, 2020
man must wak
Re: He Has Lost Me - FFK Reacts To Picture Of Anthony Joshua Prostrating To Buhari by somtookeke(m): 5:42am On Jan 20, 2020
kiss
Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari
[center][/center]
https://speakersden2..com/2020/01/femi-fani-kayode-blasts-anthony-joshua.html

Re: He Has Lost Me - FFK Reacts To Picture Of Anthony Joshua Prostrating To Buhari by helinues: 5:46am On Jan 20, 2020
grin

So Joshua will not eat/drink again for loosing you?

(1) (Reply)

Tupocracy / First Case Of Corona Virus Disease Confirmed In Nigeria / Uzodimma Suspends Nursing Mother For Asking For 3 Months Unpaid Salaries On Fb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.