Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,651 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Tares Among The Wheat! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tares Among The Wheat! (3620 Views)

3 Lessons To Learn From The Parable Of Wheat And Tares / What Is Tare (fake Wheat)? *Beware of tares!* / Seperating The Wheat From The Weeds/Tares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tares Among The Wheat! by Kobojunkie: 7:40pm On Jun 27, 2020
truespeak:
I am a living example of the Word of God as contained in the Wheat and Tares.

I was born into and surrounded on all sides by Great Tares in the persons of All members of my family.

Persons of GREAT Evil Minds and Actions! Nothing, I repeat, Nothing Good ever came out of their mouths nor from them.

They so Loved Evil and were cursed with the Evil they so Loved and became the'evil exactly like their father Satan before them!

Their House was so Dark, no visitors ever came to the house, No, not one!

No friends, No, not one!

No relations, Yes, not one!

No Neighbours, aah, NEVER!

How did I survive?

First, I thank God, for I saw that the house I was born into was indeed Evil and Dark and I yearned for a difference and for Light and Good, having seen so much Evil.

The more I yearned for Light and Good, the more They hated me and GREATLY INCREASED their Evil OVER me.

I Got GREAT EVIL in return for the Goods they took and I gave them!

I was Overwhelmed but not Defeated!

They Set me Up Severally to be Gravely Harmed and Killed! And even delivered me into their hands.

But my would-be Harmers who tried could not harm me as best as they tried, for I was always escaped, even I, at that time was in awe, how much more Them!

Others who even Saw me and thought to harm me, Fled from me till this day!

The Lord saw me Through Them All!

All through my Growing years even up to Adulthood!

When the Lord Stands for You, Who Can Stand Against You, No, not One. In vain, they seek your blood and shall not find you. No, not one head on your head shall be Harmed. No, not One.

Even though I went through the Fire and it burnt HOT, He was there all the way, and even when, the Flood had covered me, I did not drown.

He the Lord saved from them All!

And now, in His Time not mine, He has plucked me out of that Field and placed me in His Barn, where there is PLENTEOUS and PLENTIFUL GOODNESSES and Boku-Boku PEACE and LOVE and JOY and ALL I CAN EVER WANT!

Praise be to the Lord, who did not let my Soul go down with the Dead!

I will Sing of the Mercies and Goodness of the Lord Forever, Forever I will Sing!

And the Tares? they have been plucked too, and Oh Boy! Are they SUFFERING IN GREAAAT PAIN AND SUFFERMENT, IN TORMENTOUS TORMENT, WEEPING AND GNASHING OF TEETH EVEN WHILE THEY STILL LIVE.

HELL HAS STARTED FOR THEM HERE ALREADY!

Is this supposed to be a poem?

No visitors in a dark house? What has that to do with the parable?

What happened to love your enemies as you love your own self?
What about praying for your enemies, not against them? undecided

1 Like

Re: Tares Among The Wheat! by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 27, 2020
He only expressed himself based on what he had experienced.
Kobojunkie:

Is this supposed to be a poem?

No visitors in a dark house? What has that to do with the parable?

What happened to love your enemies as you love your own self?
What about praying for your enemies, not against them? undecided
Re: Tares Among The Wheat! by Kobojunkie: 10:05pm On Jun 27, 2020
Bodydialect57:
He only expressed himself based on what he had experienced.
Really, that is an actual experience? So why is He praising God for their suffering? That part got me wondering if it was a poem or something
Re: Tares Among The Wheat! by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 27, 2020
Yeah. He has a thread that really explained his ordeal.
Kobojunkie:

Really, that is an actual experience? So why is He praising God for their suffering? That part got me wondering if it was a poem or something
Re: Tares Among The Wheat! by Kobojunkie: 10:13pm On Jun 27, 2020
Bodydialect57:
Yeah. He has a thread that really explained his ordeal.
Oh ok... i missed it. My bad !
Re: Tares Among The Wheat! by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 28, 2020
Why were you hated that much by your supposedly immediate family?
truespeak:
I am a living example of the Word of God as contained in the Wheat and Tares.

I was born into and surrounded on all sides by Great Tares in the persons of All members of my family.

Persons of GREAT Evil Minds and Actions! Nothing, I repeat, Nothing Good ever came out of their mouths nor from them.

They so Loved Evil and were cursed with the Evil they so Loved and became the'evil exactly like their father Satan before them!

Their House was so Dark, no visitors ever came to the house, No, not one!

No friends, No, not one!

No relations, Yes, not one!

No Neighbours, aah, NEVER!

How did I survive?

First, I thank God, for I saw that the house I was born into was indeed Evil and Dark and I yearned for a difference and for Light and Good, having seen so much Evil.

The more I yearned for Light and Good, the more They hated me and GREATLY INCREASED their Evil OVER me.

I Got GREAT EVIL in return for the Goods they took and I gave them!

I was Overwhelmed but not Defeated!

They Set me Up Severally to be Gravely Harmed and Killed! And even delivered me into their hands.

But my would-be Harmers who tried could not harm me as best as they tried, for I was always escaped, even I, at that time was in awe, how much more Them!

Others who even Saw me and thought to harm me, Fled from me till this day!

The Lord saw me Through Them All!

All through my Growing years even up to Adulthood!

When the Lord Stands for You, Who Can Stand Against You, No, not One. In vain, they seek your blood and shall not find you. No, not one head on your head shall be Harmed. No, not One.

Even though I went through the Fire and it burnt HOT, He was there all the way, and even when, the Flood had covered me, I did not drown.

He the Lord saved from them All!

And now, in His Time not mine, He has plucked me out of that Field and placed me in His Barn, where there is PLENTEOUS and PLENTIFUL GOODNESSES and Boku-Boku PEACE and LOVE and JOY and ALL I CAN EVER WANT!

Praise be to the Lord, who did not let my Soul go down with the Dead!

I will Sing of the Mercies and Goodness of the Lord Forever, Forever I will Sing!

And the Tares? they have been plucked too, and Oh Boy! Are they SUFFERING IN GREAAAT PAIN AND SUFFERMENT, IN TORMENTOUS TORMENT, WEEPING AND GNASHING OF TEETH EVEN WHILE THEY STILL LIVE.

HELL HAS STARTED FOR THEM HERE ALREADY!

Re: Tares Among The Wheat! by Jokerman(m): 11:06am On Jun 28, 2020
Bodydialect57:
Born again believers live in the world but are not of the world.

How does 'wheat' coexist successfully with 'tares' without their negative influences robbing off?

John 1:12
Philippians 4:13;19
Re: Tares Among The Wheat! by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 28, 2020
I would love it if you could shed more light on those scriptures and relate them with the topic in question. Thank you.
Jokerman:

John 1:12
Philippians 4:13;19
Re: Tares Among The Wheat! by Jokerman(m): 11:20am On Jun 28, 2020
Bodydialect57:
I would love it if you could shed more light on those scriptures relate them with the topic in question. Thank you.

They are words of encouragement as a wheat amongst tares

John 1:12," As many as received him, to them gave He power to become the SONS OF GOD"

Phil 4:13, " I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me".

Phil 4:19, " but my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus"

Luke 10:19, "Behold I give unto you power to tread upon serpents and scorpions, and over every power (deceit) of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you"

Matt 28:20, "And Lo, I am with you even up to the end of the age'

One common denominator... Jesus Christ is there to guide.

1 Like

Re: Tares Among The Wheat! by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 28, 2020
Thanks for your input sir.

That's the place of finding God within and drawing strength from His word.
Jokerman:

They are words of encouragement as a wheat amongst tares

John 1:12," As many as received him, to them gave He power to become the SONS OF GOD"

Phil 4:13, " I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me".

Phil 4:19, " but my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus"

Luke 10:19, "Behold I give unto you power to tread upon serpents and scorpions, and over every power (deceit) of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you"

Matt 28:20, "And Lo, I am with you even up to the end of the age'

One common denominator... Jesus Christ is there to guide.
Re: Tares Among The Wheat! by truespeak: 1:17pm On Jun 28, 2020
Bodydialect57:
Why were you hated that much by your supposedly immediate family?

That was what I wondered for Almost 40 years of my life until help from the Lord came.

Let me put it as simply as possible, while I (thanks to God) do not like wicked devices and plans, they all (who I used to call father, mother and siblings) loved wickedness.

Malice, lives in that house. Ever seen siblings who do not speak to each other since primary school till Today? They live in that house and they are the ones I used to call my brothers.

I was the only one who attempted to break the chain of malice by taking all their shit for the sake of family, and attempted to get them to speak to each other, but it was a Nullity!

Even recently discovered that, that was one of the works and workings of the woman I used to call mother, for i saw that she sowed discord and hatred between the siblings. And she always pitted one against another, at her pleasure!

She is Raw Evilness herself and Nobody, Not even her own many siblings speak to her. But that is another story!

Let me stop here, I am just thankful that I am out and all their wicked plans for me, was brought to nought, not by my hands but by the strength and Mercy of the Lord, else, I would surely have been counted among the dead and been found only in the grave.

1 Like

Re: Tares Among The Wheat! by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 28, 2020
It is well. I sent you a pm.
truespeak:

That was what I wondered for Almost 40 years of my life until help from the Lord came.

Let me put it as simply as possible, while I (thanks to God) do not like wicked devices and plans, they all (who I used to call father, mother and siblings) loved wickedness.

Malice, lives in that house. Ever seen siblings who do not speak to each other since primary school till Today? They live in that house and they are the ones I used to call my brothers.

I was the only one who attempted to break the chain of malice by taking all their shit for the sake of family, and attempted to get them to speak to each other, but it was a Nullity!

Even recently discovered that, that was one of the works and workings of the woman I used to call mother, for i saw that she sowed discord and hatred between the siblings. And she always pitted one against another, at her pleasure!

She is Raw Evilness herself and Nobody, Not even her own many siblings speak to her. But that is another story!

Let me stop here, I am just thankful that I am out and all their wicked plans for me, was brought to nought, not by my hands but by the strength and Mercy of the Lord, else, I would surely have been counted among the dead and been found only in the grave.

Re: Tares Among The Wheat! by truespeak: 3:59pm On Jun 28, 2020
Bodydialect57:
It is well. I sent you a pm.

Pls send it again. I did not receive it.
Re: Tares Among The Wheat! by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 12, 2020
Don't gather to make a huge number, for when you don't belong, you will eventually be expunged!

Don't hide in there pretending to be for God when you are not. Repent before it is too late.

There's going to be a separation!

Happy Sunday!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tares Among The Wheat! by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 19, 2020
But the solid foundation that God has laid cannot be shaken; and on it are written these words: "The Lord knows those who are his" and "Those who say that they belong to the Lord must turn away from wrongdoing."

2Timothy 2:19.

Good morning to all.
Re: Tares Among The Wheat! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 09, 2020
The needle can hide in haystack for all it cares, at the time of separation, the magnet will fish it out.

You still have the chance to sincerely open up in true repentance and surrender all to God by accepting the Lord Jesus Christ as Saviour.

Time is ticking...
Re: Tares Among The Wheat! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 28, 2020
Are you in the number?
Re: Tares Among The Wheat! by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 28, 2020
Are you in the number?
Bodydialect57:
The needle can hide in haystack for all it cares, at the time of separation, the magnet will fish it out.

You still have the chance to sincerely open up in true repentance and surrender all to God by accepting the Lord Jesus Christ as Saviour.

Time is ticking...
Re: Tares Among The Wheat! by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 30, 2020
Divine selection and separation is imminent.
2Corinthians 6:17

So leave the corruption and compromise; leave it for good," says God. "Don't link up with those who will pollute you. I want you all for myself
Re: Tares Among The Wheat! by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 30, 2020
Re: Tares Among The Wheat! by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 30, 2020
Double post
Re: Tares Among The Wheat! by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 07, 2020
Strip off the façade.

God's love beckons.
Re: Tares Among The Wheat! by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 13, 2020
Matthew 15
7 Ye hypocrites, well did Isaiah prophesy of you, saying,
8 This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoreth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.
9 But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

God sees the hidden secrets of everyone. He's aware of those that love and worship Him, and those that don't love Him but pretend to.

Christ's love beckons.
Re: Tares Among The Wheat! by BlueAngel444: 7:23pm On Nov 13, 2020
Bodydialect57:
24 Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field:
25 But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among, the wheat, and went his way.
26 But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also.
27 So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares?
28 He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?,
29 [b]But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.

30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.
Matthew 13:24-30

[/b]

The Lord Jesus Christ clearly pointed out in the above scriptures to let the tares and the wheat grow together because an attempt to pull out the tares could damage the wheat.
The harmful effects the tares/weeds have on the real plant could be overwhelming if not timely controlled.

Aside mistaken identity by inexperienced gardeners/farmers that could lead to its (wheat) being uprooted, weeds/tares reduce farm productivity, invade crops, and aggressively compete for water, nutrients and sunlight, resulting in reduced crop yield and poor crop quality.

In the face of those apparent dangers posed by the tares/weeds, why the coexistence till maturity?
Will the wheat survive the growing together?

How can a christian survive, as in, live an effective christian life in the midst of overwhelming mixed multitude?

Cc MuttleyLaff, FinallyDead, johnw47
does wheat disturb itself about surviving? Isn't that the job of the farmer?
Re: Tares Among The Wheat! by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 28, 2020
Are you in the number saved by grace or you are counted among the mix multitude?

There's going to be a separation, its best you come out of all evil and run into the loving arm of Christ the Saviour.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tares Among The Wheat! by Bodydiialect57: 8:16am On Dec 24, 2020
You can claim to be whatever you want.

What counts is your life. Is it green and blossoming? Because if it's deadwood, it goes on the fire!

There will be separation.
Re: Tares Among The Wheat! by truespeak: 10:05am On Dec 24, 2020
BlueAngel444:
does wheat disturb itself about surviving? Isn't that the job of the farmer?

What is the farmer's job? Is it not to plant the seed, water it, fertilize it?

After doing all that he can do to ensure it grows, can he do anymore? Or is it reasonable to expect him to do anymore?

Is it not then dependent on the seed to grow into a plant and yield fruits?

If it is, then, the farmer having done his job is exculpated of liability whilst the seed/plant having failed to yield fruits is liable to be cut down and thrown into the fire!
Re: Tares Among The Wheat! by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 24, 2020
How will the wheat grow effectively in the midst of choking tares?
Are you a generous Christian?
Re: Tares Among The Wheat! by Bodydiialect57: 10:28pm On Jan 09, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Are you a generous Christian?
How do you mean?
Re: Tares Among The Wheat! by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 09, 2021
Bodydiialect57:
How do you mean?
I just want to know if you can help me to some extent.
The lockdown caused the resumption date of schools in Lagos State to be extended towards January 18.
And I'm really struggling to survive since I don't earn enough as a subject teacher.
Re: Tares Among The Wheat! by Bodydiialect57: 10:38pm On Jan 09, 2021
HellVictorinho:

I just want to know if you can help me to some extent.
The lockdown caused the resumption date of schools in Lagos State to be extended towards January 18.
And I'm really struggling to survive since I don't earn enough as a subject teacher.

Ok
Re: Tares Among The Wheat! by Bodydiialect57: 11:02pm On Feb 25, 2021
But the solid foundation that God has laid cannot be shaken; and on it are written these words: "The Lord knows those who are his" and "Those who say that they belong to the Lord must turn away from wrongdoing."

2Timothy 2:19.

Good morning to all.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LGBTQ+ Church Gets Completely Burnt Down By Lightning Strike (Photos And Video) / Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland / Bishop Oyedepo’s Daughter Joys Oyedepo Gets Married (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.