Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,883 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Wike Shaking King Onyekachi Amaonwu With Both Hands (Throwback Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Shaking King Onyekachi Amaonwu With Both Hands (Throwback Photo) (70211 Views)

Wike Shaking The Table / Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away / Onyekachi Elechi Is Dead. Martin Elechi's Son Dies (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Shaking King Onyekachi Amaonwu With Both Hands (Throwback Photo) by bensonAkw: 4:40am On Jan 31, 2020
[quote author=Flamzey00 post=86240287]Nigeria is a scam... Make I dress go play bet9ja before luck pass me...abeg send game make I play too
Re: Wike Shaking King Onyekachi Amaonwu With Both Hands (Throwback Photo) by Urchman200: 4:57am On Jan 31, 2020
NyenwePHC:
tongue
Lol!!

Who takes WIKE serious before...
WIKE has always been a chameleon right from his days as Council chair of ObioAkpor LGA. He is the 2nd most corrupt governor that has ever ruled Rivers state. In fact Amaechi is a saint where wicked WIKE is.

WIKE's hates for civil servants in Rivers state is beyond understanding..no promotion, no increase in annual pay raise, even to negotiate with Mrs Beatrice led NLC on consequencial adjustment on minimum wage, war!! Rivers state have not approved minimum wage

He only approve and execute projects where he and his cronies can easily steal back the inflated cost of project..
am not his fan, but ur writeup is full of hate ,the man the man is not doing well no doubt but coming on social media to say he has not approved minimum wage is a very big lie.
Re: Wike Shaking King Onyekachi Amaonwu With Both Hands (Throwback Photo) by AreaFada2: 5:46am On Jan 31, 2020
BabaRamota1980:
Wike has always been a freak. Wike dey smoke something wey common man no fit buy smoke. His action last week proved it.

He first gained notoriety during fracas at Rivers House of Assembly when Chidi Lloyd almost killed Worgu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Xmz_y8Zo6s

No special bin for clinical waste? Just thrown on the floor? In what must be a top hospital in town? Na wa o.
Re: Wike Shaking King Onyekachi Amaonwu With Both Hands (Throwback Photo) by JayPeeOham: 5:54am On Jan 31, 2020
No! No!! No!!!

There's more to this that you are not telling us! angry

OP go and finish your research biko grin
Re: Wike Shaking King Onyekachi Amaonwu With Both Hands (Throwback Photo) by AreaFada2: 5:57am On Jan 31, 2020
MelesZenawi:

I am not.

I gave you the exact thing they know as their history be which my interaction with them , they also say same.

I didn't add or remove.

you're the only one struggling to redefine their story
Lol, he wants to force Ikwerre to be Igbo. Even people of Ado N'Idu people called Onitsha know they are Benin. Benin, not Bini. They moved from Iselukwu to form Onitsha. People like Zik of Africa acknowledged it. One major thing Dim Ojukwu hated Zik for.

The Benins are not really into claiming anyone. The historical reach and legacy are there to see in museums across the world and countless books. Without having to lobby foreigners or travel to the Caribbean or Americas to woo people to be interested.

In Europe and America, primary school kids are introduced to African history with mostly Egyptian and Benin history. Anyone with kids raised in those continents will know.
Re: Wike Shaking King Onyekachi Amaonwu With Both Hands (Throwback Photo) by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:04am On Jan 31, 2020
PHijo:

Says who?
As much as Wike has his flaws he is better than Buhari in the minds of most people. Nonetheless comparing a president with a governor will be the wrong comparison. We can compare the governor or president to their predecessors or peers and not comparing the governor to the president.

“If we go by proportion, say Jonathan take what you have done in any area at the national level, and take what Amaechi has done as governor of Rivers in that area, Amaechi scored better in education, health, security; the governor scored one million times better.”....Prof. Tam David West.

There was a time a Governor was outperforming a president.

1 Like

Re: Wike Shaking King Onyekachi Amaonwu With Both Hands (Throwback Photo) by africanusvu(m): 6:23am On Jan 31, 2020
Photoshop.fake
Re: Wike Shaking King Onyekachi Amaonwu With Both Hands (Throwback Photo) by Franking: 6:30am On Jan 31, 2020
It's AMAECHI not AMEACHI. Haba. Wike don see the sychopjancy in the so called royal fathers. Nigerians at every level are the most useless people on earth. Make una free my Wike joor. Action man. I love him to bits.
Re: Wike Shaking King Onyekachi Amaonwu With Both Hands (Throwback Photo) by shugabasbn: 6:58am On Jan 31, 2020
Funnily no press or media found it insult enough to condemn his oral diarrhea n worst still it is his state nobody find it derogatory n insult to our culture to condemn him
Re: Wike Shaking King Onyekachi Amaonwu With Both Hands (Throwback Photo) by PHijo(m): 7:52am On Jan 31, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

“If we go by proportion, say Jonathan take what you have done in any area at the national level, and take what Amaechi has done as governor of Rivers in that area, Amaechi scored better in education, health, security; the governor scored one million times better.”....Prof. Tam David West.

There was a time a Governor was outperforming a president.

Also not true!
Late professor Tam David West was spreading that propaganda for reasons best known to him. In the last 20 years Rivers state governors have underperformed. Amaechi not being an exception. Prior to 1999, Rivers state sought inspiration outside Nigeria! We didn't see Nigerian cities or states as our peers.

If one will go by you and late professor West's mode of measuring success, one will probably say Wike has done better than Buhari a trillion times!.
Re: Wike Shaking King Onyekachi Amaonwu With Both Hands (Throwback Photo) by pazienza(m): 8:12am On Jan 31, 2020
AreaFada2:

Lol, he wants to force Ikwerre to be Igbo. Even people of Ado N'Idu people called Onitsha know they are Benin. Benin, not Bini. They moved from Iselukwu to form Onitsha. People like Zik of Africa acknowledged it. One major thing Dim Ojukwu hated Zik for.

The Benins are not really into claiming anyone. The historical reach and legacy are there to see in museums across the world and countless books. Without having to lobby foreigners or travel to the Caribbean or Americas to woo people to be interested.

In Europe and America, primary school kids are introduced to African history with mostly Egyptian and Benin history. Anyone with kids raised in those continents will know.

Mind your boundaries.
Onitsha is not Bini. They resided in Bini in the past and in a form of reverse migration, came back to Igboland.

Zik story was flawed, the current Obi Onitsha had since corrected the story to reflect what I just wrote above.

Be comfortable with Ikwerre, Ogba, Etche and Ekpeye Bini people. We "dash" them to you. Just try and cure their inferiority complex by making them to leave Igbo language and names alone and embrace their real Edo names and language.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Shaking King Onyekachi Amaonwu With Both Hands (Throwback Photo) by AreaFada2: 8:39am On Jan 31, 2020
pazienza:

Mind your boundaries.
Onitsha is not Bini. They resided in Bini in the past and in a form of reverse migration, came back to Igboland.

Zik story was flawed, the current Obi Onitsha had since corrected the story to reflect what I just wrote above.

Be comfortable with Ikwerre, Ogba, Etche and Ekpeye Bini people. We "dash" them to you. Just try and cure their inferiority complex by making them to leave Igbo language and names alone and embrace their real Edo names and language.

Thank you.

Hahahaha. Like I said Benin is claiming nobody. Just historical fact.

Go and read history of Onitsha dude. grin
Re: Wike Shaking King Onyekachi Amaonwu With Both Hands (Throwback Photo) by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:39am On Jan 31, 2020
PHijo:

Also not true!
Late professor Tam David West was spreading that propaganda for reasons best known to him. In the last 20 years Rivers state governors have underperformed. Amaechi not being an exception. Prior to 1999, Rivers state sought inspiration outside Nigeria! We didn't see Nigerian cities or states as our peers.

If one will go by you and late professor West's mode of measuring success, one will probably say Wike has done better than Buhari a trillion times!.

At least Buhari has a full working cabinet. Wike does not. Only 28 Commissioners and Special Advisers till now.
Re: Wike Shaking King Onyekachi Amaonwu With Both Hands (Throwback Photo) by pazienza(m): 9:07am On Jan 31, 2020
AreaFada2:

Bini is claiming everybody. Onitsha history has been reviewed and Bini has no place in it.
Be contented with Ikwerres, Ogbas and any other confused Igboid groups out there in Delta or Rivers embracing you. Stay off Onitsha.

Modern Onitsha history speaks of migration of Igbo speaking Onitsha through Ile Ife, to Bini and finally to Igboland.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Shaking King Onyekachi Amaonwu With Both Hands (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 31, 2020
There is honor amongst......................... cool
Re: Wike Shaking King Onyekachi Amaonwu With Both Hands (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 31, 2020
AreaFada2:

Are you okay?

You left far away Ikwerre that says they are binis which I supported to start claiming Onitsha.

Respect your boundaries this boy.

Ikwerre, ogba and the rest said they are binis which I am not objecting.

but don't bring onitsha to the madness. They aren't binis.

Please be guided.
Re: Wike Shaking King Onyekachi Amaonwu With Both Hands (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 31, 2020
AreaFada2:

That's pure lie. Respect boundaries and don't encroach.
Re: Wike Shaking King Onyekachi Amaonwu With Both Hands (Throwback Photo) by AreaFada2: 7:25pm On Jan 31, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Are you okay?

You left far away Ikwerre that says they are binis which I supported to start claiming Onitsha.

Please be guided.
Go and read Onitsha History. I did not write it. But it tallies with History I have heard since childhood. 7 years ago, another person doubted that Lagos or Eko was a Benin war camp. I referred him to Lagos State Government web page. Surely it was not Benin people who wrote info on govt web page for Fashola.

What makes Onitsha far? Just across the bridge from Asaba is far? shocked shocked
Re: Wike Shaking King Onyekachi Amaonwu With Both Hands (Throwback Photo) by AreaFada2: 7:27pm On Jan 31, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Are you okay?

Please be guided.
Go and read Onitsha History. I did not write it. But it tallies with History I have heard since childhood. 7 years ago, another person doubted that Lagos or Eko was a Benin war camp. I referred him to Lagos State Government web page. Surely it was not Benin people who wrote info on govt web page for Fashola.

What makes Onitsha far? Just across the bridge from Asaba is far? shocked shocked

Madness is more like being close minded believing same thing instead of objectively seeking historical facts.
Re: Wike Shaking King Onyekachi Amaonwu With Both Hands (Throwback Photo) by AreaFada2: 7:33pm On Jan 31, 2020
MelesZenawi:

That's pure lie. Respect boundaries and don't encroach.
Lies because you know it more than those who wrote of Ado N'Idu? You seem more gripped by fear than seeking to see different views.

If Ikwerre people weren't sure of their Benin links, they would prefer attaching to Igbo, a larger tribe in our current ethnic polity of Nigeria.

To many poorly informed chest beating tribalists, saying Ikwerre were of Benin heritage was like a capital crime just years ago here on NL. But the truth can never be suppressed. Truth will always triumph.

The desire to know who you truly are is as old as mankind. grin
Re: Wike Shaking King Onyekachi Amaonwu With Both Hands (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 31, 2020
AreaFada2:

please we aren't binis.

We are Igbos.

Asaba can be binis but over here we are not.
Re: Wike Shaking King Onyekachi Amaonwu With Both Hands (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 31, 2020
AreaFada2:

Lies because you know it more than those who wrote of Ado N'Idu? You seem more gripped by fear than seeking to see different views.

If Ikwerre people weren't sure of their Benin links, they would prefer attaching to Igbo, a larger tribe in our current ethnic polity of Nigeria.

To many poorly informed chest beating tribalists, saying Ikwerre were of Benin heritage was like a capital crime just years ago here on NL. But the truth can never be suppressed. Truth will always triumph.

Please oga you can claim rivers Ikwerre or any tribe you feel like and call them bini.

You are also free to claim Delta I won't object but will fully support you.

But don't cross over Anambra with such nonsense narrative. We are not buying into it and is dead on arrival.

If others are binis we are not. We are Igbos.
Re: Wike Shaking King Onyekachi Amaonwu With Both Hands (Throwback Photo) by pazienza(m): 12:09am On Feb 01, 2020
AreaFada2:

Madness is more like being close minded believing same thing instead of objectively seeking historical facts.

What does Asaba has to do with it?
Asaba is not Bini too. They don't have Bini story over there.

What do you mean by "go read Onitsha history"? What sort of attache by force is this? Are you suffering from inferiority complex or what? We are telling you what the current custodian of Onitsha history, Igwe Nnaemeka Achebe is saying, and you are talking about politically motivated cock and bull stories you read as a child, what is wrong with you?

Listen to Obi of Onitsha if you can. After all he speaks Onitsha which is Igbo language and not Bini.

https://m.facebook.com/watch/?v=471523790168502&_rdr

3 Likes

Re: Wike Shaking King Onyekachi Amaonwu With Both Hands (Throwback Photo) by pazienza(m): 12:17am On Feb 01, 2020
AreaFada2:

By the way, there is no truth in Ikwerre Bini claim. Honest Bini people know that. It's not recorded in any neutral anthropological report done by neutral colonialists. There is not a single iota of Bini in Ikwerre language, names and even culture.

It just so happens that many Igbos have discovered that Ikwerres are not worth the stress. So we are calling off their bluff and throwing them under the bus! It took us time to realize we are so much better without a group of self hating Igbophobic group found in Rivers state. Now that we do. You can have them, if you wish.

5 Likes

Re: Wike Shaking King Onyekachi Amaonwu With Both Hands (Throwback Photo) by pazienza(m): 12:44am On Feb 01, 2020
AreaFada2:

If any one should be bragging about legacies and reach. it should be Ndiigbo.
Because even without an Empire, we have an Igboid speaking clan(Igbanke) and many other Igboid groups like Irun, etc, planted fully in your small Bini empire in today Edo state. While in contrast, you have not a single Bini speaking clan in Igboland. The true test of a culture is in its ability to survive and thrive. Igbo language which is part of Igbo culture has achieved this.
So successful was Igbo culture that it got Bini ancestors of Ikwerre, Ogba, Etche, Ekpeye people to jettison Bini language, traditions , names, market days and gods in its entirety, for Igbo ones.
It's even more impressive to note that Igbo achieved this without colonizing these Bini people.
More worrisome for Bini is that fact that even in this modern era, these confused Bini groups whose ancestors shamefully rejected Bini languages, names and culture for Igbo ones, have still refused to revert back to their original Bini language and names, instead they had resorted to mutilating Igbo language to create a Frankenstein of language of their own, which they now parade around. cheesy

By the way, Ojukwu feud with Zik had nothing to do with what you said. Zik was a proud Igbo man all his life. But he was also a politician. I personally feel his Bini fables were meant to gain Bini votes, nothing more and nothing less.

4 Likes

Re: Wike Shaking King Onyekachi Amaonwu With Both Hands (Throwback Photo) by gare(f): 3:37am On Feb 01, 2020
Rapmoney:
See reactions

That's not the same person, he was a very much younger person stop peddling lies it people like you that are making the government wanting to sentence bloggers to death

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Twitter Reacts To Suspension By Nigerian Government, Says It's 'Deeply Concerned / Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters / Photos Of Ibori As He Regains Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.