Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,701 members, 7,831,189 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

A Brazilian Church Uses Tithes To Build Houses For The Poor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Brazilian Church Uses Tithes To Build Houses For The Poor (615 Views)

German Church Uses AI To Lead Service To Over 300 People / Woman Stops Giving Tithes In Church, Uses The Money To Build House For A Widow / Church Uses A Couple's Pre-Wedding Photo As Banner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Brazilian Church Uses Tithes To Build Houses For The Poor by eldeens: 1:23am On Jan 20, 2020
A Brazilian church uses tithes to build houses for the poor

A church in Brazil, Assemblies of God church at Lagoinha in Araruama, has launched a project to build houses for its poor and homeless members using part of tithes and offerings paid into church coffers.

https:///enbvToMUMo

Re: A Brazilian Church Uses Tithes To Build Houses For The Poor by Ladylite: 1:28am On Jan 20, 2020
That's their business.
Re: A Brazilian Church Uses Tithes To Build Houses For The Poor by Freestainworld(m): 1:32am On Jan 20, 2020
Ladylite:
That's their business.
I know you must be one of the daddy G.Os Son's and daughter's.
Re: A Brazilian Church Uses Tithes To Build Houses For The Poor by Ladylite: 1:51am On Jan 20, 2020
Freestainworld:
I know you must be one of the daddy G.Os Son's and daughter's.

I don't even go to church because those of you who speak against the churches are the worst hypocrites.... It's like you do not have television in your house to see many churches that do good deeds....

Abeg begone
Re: A Brazilian Church Uses Tithes To Build Houses For The Poor by Kingpee2(m): 2:23am On Jan 20, 2020
Good move ,if it was Niger ,I trust that it will be politically shared...
Re: A Brazilian Church Uses Tithes To Build Houses For The Poor by mumumugu(m): 3:19am On Jan 20, 2020
good, naija should copy
Re: A Brazilian Church Uses Tithes To Build Houses For The Poor by Nobody: 3:50am On Jan 20, 2020
Ladylite:

I don't even go to church because those of you who speak against the churches are the worst hypocrites.... It's like you do not have television in your house to see many churches that do good deeds....

Abeg begone

why don't you go to church? it helps your spiritual growth. Nourishes your soul that thirst for the Lord.
I'd advise you start. shalom

(1) (Reply)

The Biblical Road To Blessing By Benny Hinn / Is It Spiritually & Morally Right ??? / Jump Jesus Superman - Emoji Devotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.