Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani (42014 Views)

Osinbajo: Nigeria's Insecurity: Buhari Doing His Best / Breaking: After Much Pressure From Usa, Uk, Eu, Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu / Buhari Doing Same Mistake Jonathan Did In 2015 – Ben Bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by MedicH: 9:33am On Jan 20, 2020
sagitariusbaby:
why are you defending evil? May you and your family suffer what this helpless Christian farmers have been suffering in the hands of filani terrorists. It will surely get to your turn

Amen
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by omoharry(f): 9:34am On Jan 20, 2020
mrvitalis:

So u want to wait till they kill 1000 ...so 20 people are not enough ...if u watch the map u can see they target Christian dominated areas

Yoruba's are being proactive ......

So u prefer your security on the hands of outsiders than your brothers

I'm Igbo but I feel you are either Yoruba Muslim who kiss the ass of the north or a northern Muslim
Does that monster sound like a Yoruba in anyway? only an Hausa/Fulani will consider human being be to be statistic only when counting the dead.As far as he is concern the death in the south west is not large enough for them to be shouting.He is a monster from the north and God forbid he is from the south west Because if he is then it would have been better he was aborted while in his mother womb than to be born and be a monster against his own people. Anyway why am i even talking no be South west children they call Northerners brothers.Apologies to those our south west brothers and sisters that never supported this evil government into power

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by holocron: 9:34am On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:
how does giving police money end at Fulani killing people?

U're being tribal, look at the map again, how many people have they killed in the south west that ure raising false alarm?

If they are killing their own people more than you doesn't that explain alot to you? Must everything be tribal, na wa

My friend, they are telling you that those high numbers in the north are northern Christians, in an attempt to cleanse the area. Why are you still arguing?
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by bakescos01: 9:35am On Jan 20, 2020
MedicH:

Just like the very unintelligent black man. Do you know about the mission of usman dan fodio and the caliphate from futa jallon? Do you know the history of Nigeria: case study, fulani? Do you know why Israel braced up to fortify their defences amidst U.S -Iran tensions? What do you know? Must you wait until your villages are burnt in numbers before you source means? What is wrong in preparing for unforeseen circumstances? Can you even succeed in life?

Lol, that’s harsh bro..
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by MedicH: 9:37am On Jan 20, 2020
gbishman:
EU doing everything to jeopardize Buhari's government. See EU claiming saint what have they and UN done in the drone strike on Soleimani in Iraq by the US. They stop their double standards

Forget about double standards of the EU. Death is waiting for you and your entire family along kaduna-abuja express way. Think about this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by showafrica(m): 9:37am On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:
Maybe it's me or somtin

Do people bother to check things

The crisis affects the north more, they kill their own people more than Christians

I'm not a Muslim but Christians over do things

False alarm and panic everywhere, see south west that nothing happens to talking about regional Police, how many people died in South West? Look at the case well and u will see that the vigilante group is a tribal affair, benue that has suffered alot aren't even talking about policing, it's Lagos with only 5 deaths

So only 5 died in Lagos, you want it to be upto 10 or may be 1000 deaths before they take action. My brother go and look for sense where you kept it.

3 Likes

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by immaculatesense(m): 9:39am On Jan 20, 2020
OyinO:

Thunder fire your papa nyansh
Na ur family Fulani to attack next b4 u know dat life is precious...idiot
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by toplinetrtrend: 9:39am On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:
ordinary OPC we all saw how bad that got, bulk of the cults in the south west are core opc members, if each state want to form their own vigilante its ok but regional is tribalistic, what happens when each zone starts doing it? Who is in charge of the so called units? When they go rouge with guns, who will call them to order, the states pushing this agenda can't even pay salaries

Is it this ones they will be able to pay, everybody is using sentiments to reason, Nigerians love distractions, this is keeping you busy forgetting that even with opc then, bad things still happened, this so called unit will only cause more harm than good

Let the states push forward the funds they have and let the police force recruit more police men and spread them there but this method is going to divide Nigeria, check points checking and robbing people, I can write up 100 pages of faults that will come from this.

So you think security problems in Nigeria is because there is no enough policemen? You talk with such an annoying ignorance.

They should send money to the FG to recruit more police so that the number of bribe takers on the expressways can increase.

If the police is doing it's job properly, fulani herdsmen won't feel they are free to perpetrate wickedness.

1 Like

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by MedicH: 9:39am On Jan 20, 2020
bakescos01:

Lol, that’s harsh bro..

That guy is mad. He think say human life na beans. Wetin all these killings de vex me eeh
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by OyinO: 9:40am On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:
Maybe it's me or somtin

The crisis affects the north more, they kill their own people more than Christians

False alarm and panic everywhere, see south west that nothing happens to talking about regional Police, how many people died in South West? Look at the case well and u will see that the vigilante group is a tribal affair, benue that has suffered alot aren't even talking about policing, it's Lagos with only 5 deaths

So you want people to talk or agitate for regional security after many deaths being recorded? How dumb? Hausa parable says, "When your neighbour's beard is on fire, you should quickly use water to wet yours."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by bakescos01: 9:42am On Jan 20, 2020
blowjohn:

Exactly. We r drifting towards a divisive strategy.
Most of the security men are gonna be cultists who think like animals.

And your police that you so much trust are not like animals too ? Harassing Nigerians and extorting Nigerians . Number 1 bribe collector, chasing after every Nigerian youth as fraudster. Killing innocent Chime for nothing in the police station. What’s even wrong with people’s brain sef . This set has failed us times without number but we still feel we should always trust them. How low can some people think
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by AMvanquish: 9:43am On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:
Maybe it's me or somtin

You have said it all... This propaganda from CAN is very strong ooo. Which bloody Sharia are they talking about, they should go to Kano and enter sabon gari and see if Sharia is disturbing anybody.

In Zamfara, Katsina , parts of Kaduna , Borno , scores are killed weekly. I don't know where these idiots are getting their statistics from.
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by toplinetrtrend: 9:43am On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:
I shiver with fear, if you can't drop sensible points, why mention me, scare tactics like these only work on fools.

There is nothing sensible in your comment. You sound stupid and you only deserve a big blow on your head.
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by freeze001(f): 9:44am On Jan 20, 2020
This just shows your utter disregard for life! So one or five deaths is not enough to take decisive action? It is until it gets to hundreds and thousands before you think people should talk/take action? You are busy saying that Benue and Plateau are not talking of internal policing but it is the SW. Is that supposed to some kind of commendation or what? Even the vigilantes they equipped in Benue, the Army disbanded them and started arresting them whilst leaving the armed herdsmen free to continue in their evil crimes. How many herdsmen have been arrested, tried and jailed?

Yet we see cases of indigenes being charged to court and sentenced for killing fulani thieves and criminals that invade their farms and you still expect people to remain as sitting ducks when the signs are clear for all to see? Who has been held responsible for the carnage by herdsmen in Nimbo, Enugu state since 2016?

@the bold: Yes, it's just you! Their own people more than Christians? Are there no Christians in the North too?

Witchersunited:
Maybe it's me or somtin

1 Like

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by 99Blues(m): 9:45am On Jan 20, 2020
as if we have a president in Nigeria,we only have a clueless, incompetent, calamity dictator call a leader, a man that value cow's more than human life's,God is definitely watching

1 Like

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 20, 2020
buhari is a goat in human clothe
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by bakescos01: 9:46am On Jan 20, 2020
MedicH:

That guy is mad. He think say human life na beans. Wetin all these killings de vex me eeh

Vexing me more. No single Nigerian is suppose to be killed in such a ruthless manner without arresting the killers . They always go freely.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Caution30: 9:47am On Jan 20, 2020
The northern agenda is clear,. When u talk some fools will call you wailer. I guess the EU are wailers too?

2 Likes

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by West2019(m): 9:48am On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:
ordinary OPC we all saw how bad that got, bulk of the cults in the south west are core opc members, if each state want to form their own vigilante its ok but regional is tribalistic, what happens when each zone starts doing it? Who is in charge of the so called units? When they go rouge with guns, who will call them to order, the states pushing this agenda can't even pay salaries

Is it this ones they will be able to pay, everybody is using sentiments to reason, Nigerians love distractions, this is keeping you busy forgetting that even with opc then, bad things still happened, this so called unit will only cause more harm than good

Let the states push forward the funds they have and let the police force recruit more police men and spread them there but this method is going to divide Nigeria, check points checking and robbing people, I can write up 100 pages of faults that will come from this.
must you always show ur stupidity in NL .you are typing this cos one u are fucking one Fulani girl or u are from the north side .
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Sabkesh(m): 9:49am On Jan 20, 2020
Buhari is a beast and a Islamic demon put together
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Gerano(m): 9:49am On Jan 20, 2020
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Koga51: 9:50am On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:
Maybe it's me or somtin

My friend what do you mean? So because the northerners choose not to value their lives and tackle the problem of those fulani herdsmen bastards and bring all criminal perpetrators to book them we in the southwest should toe along such path? What nonsense. Look, henceforth, even if it is a single death caused by those heartless criminals, we will henceforth go after them and make them suffer for their crimes. We will never tolerate this madness henceforth. If the north want to ignore fulani herdsmen and allow them continue to kill them over there including Benue State without confronting them brutally, that is their business. If they try such here again, they will receive double punishment. Any herdsman that kill one person here, we kill 10 herdsmen. Na so e go dey be henceforth.

2 Likes

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Powersurge: 9:51am On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:
Maybe it's me or somtin

If you are a Christian as you claimed then you are not a smart one. From the stats you posted, can you see the number of people killed in Benue, Plateau and Taraba which are Christian strongholds in the north? Check the percentage of Christians killed in the north relative to their population and check the percentage of Moslims killed relative to their population. Receive sense ok.
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by OyinO: 9:52am On Jan 20, 2020
immaculatesense:

Na ur family Fulani to attack next b4 u know dat life is precious...idiot

From thunder to Fulani? Confused pounded yam. Why didn't your thunder fire me after quoting you again?
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by flecho: 9:53am On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:
Maybe it's me or somtin

So South West should wait until dy record 1000 or 100000 death before dy beef up security. Ur comments prove u don't value human life.
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by nickyvil: 9:54am On Jan 20, 2020
I don't want to talk about this issue but you forced me to, sagamu road that link Ibadan express under threat, you can't drive safe praying not to be kidnapped. This herdsman are all over western region kidnapping and you think we should just sit down and do nothing.. It's not about regional vigilante but northern elites hidden agenda towards this nation. If we can't work as one then we should vote for self defense rules(restructuring).

Witchersunited:
Maybe it's me or somtin

2 Likes

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by Goalnaldo(m): 9:56am On Jan 20, 2020
Buhari : fighting corruption but promoting genocide and Islamization/fulanization

which one is the greater evil?

1 Like

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by bakescos01: 9:56am On Jan 20, 2020
givbitcoin:

There is the police, army and navy. The protect yoruba as much as they protect others. Must yoruba people form a tribal security outfit before they feel protected? Even when doing so contravenes the contents of the constitution? Although, I know that Amotekun will fail but attempting to create is a big attack on unity of this country. yoruba have elders who cannot think but rather behave like untamed donkeys. The consequences of what you have done will be dire. Those who embrace you with love are the people you stab but you call it wisdom.

Check those that leads the security unit you listed above, all Notherner and they don’t really care about us. Heaven will not fall if Nigerian divide. It’s not by force to remain Nigeria forever. If being Nigeria means people dying up and down then let’s forget about Nigeria. It is the people that makes up the country Nigeria. What happened when they are all getting killed. Who are they going to rule by then ? Abeg park well with all this your divisive claim .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by sparkwil(m): 9:57am On Jan 20, 2020
We are calling on president Donald Trump to intervene.
A terrorist sympathiser now runs our country

1 Like

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by enokings: 10:00am On Jan 20, 2020
��
sagitariusbaby:
why are you defending evil? May you and your family suffer what this helpless Christian farmers have been suffering in the hands of filani terrorists. It will surely get to your turn
Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by APOSTLECHUMA: 10:03am On Jan 20, 2020
Thats the first international support for AMOTEKUN.

1 Like

Re: EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani by DexterousOne(m): 10:06am On Jan 20, 2020
Angelfrost:

So, until a region records a death toll of "appreciable numbers" before they take proactive steps to protect their communities...

What kind of schools produce such graduates for fvck sake??! undecided

That the mentally dull Northerners have chosen to be sheep doesn't mean other regions should equally become willing victims to a clear intent of violent domination by certain individuals who feel they own the nation.

Don't mind them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" / 'Boycott The Platform' Trends To Protest El-Rufai's Inclusion / "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.