Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Amotekun Is The Almighty Formula Since 1960 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun Is The Almighty Formula Since 1960 (727 Views)

Mr Malami's Bias: If Amotekun Is Not Legal, Who Legalized This? - Pictures / Amotekun Is Unconstitutional - Maigari Dingyadi, Police Affairs Minister / Atiku: Nigeria Has Not Produced Leaders Like Obi And I Since 1960 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amotekun Is The Almighty Formula Since 1960 by TooMuchStuff: 3:20am On Jan 20, 2020
When the British conjured up Northern dominance in politics and handed power to the North, every other regions of Nigeria have been under sever pressure of suppression by the Fulanis in order to enhance, exploit, retain and even expand the advantage to the fullest.
All efforts to ensure a level playing field for everyone were rebuffed by the core North led by Ahmadu Bello representing the Caliphate in the 60s. Abacha, IBB, Abdulsalam and Buhari were all in the same boat to keep the status quo firmly.
Today, the reasons for setting up the Amotekuns give credence to the yearning of all Southerners.
The hope long awaited just came around in the form of local vigilantes with deep passion to challenge the oppressive Core Northern Cabal who have long translated to mini gods in Nigeria.
It's obvious our days of crying for restructuring to guarantee equality of every Nigerians is almost here. Fiscal federalism and possible regional governance can be sighted closer on the horizons.
We hope the South West won't quit the game (Amotekuns) as the ovation is gathering more momentum now.
The Hausafulanis are rattled over Amotekun because they could sense a big threat to their free meal tickets to Oil Money, all taxes and other
Southern resources that feed the over bloated Parasites who contribute nearly Zero % to the coffers but ungratefully takes the Lions share .

6 Likes

Re: Amotekun Is The Almighty Formula Since 1960 by Justpassingby45(m): 3:57am On Jan 20, 2020
The truth is that I don't trust Yoruba's

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Is The Almighty Formula Since 1960 by Nukilia: 4:41am On Jan 20, 2020
Justpassingby45:

I would also advise you never to trust the Yoruba's because they're very cunning and would make sure you do yourself with your own hands.

They are the only region who play the fool in order to get what they want, and through their education use the instruments of the law as a standard for taking decisions on behalf of their people.

They speak the truth to their sons (Governors) in power and make sure they carry out their instructions to the letter.

That's the Yoruba I know

6 Likes

Re: Amotekun Is The Almighty Formula Since 1960 by xcel20001: 4:56am On Jan 20, 2020
Justpassingby45:
That’s part of the grand scheme of things by the northerners. Keep the south disunited through distrust between the ethnic nationalities!

5 Likes

Re: Amotekun Is The Almighty Formula Since 1960 by TooMuchStuff: 8:40am On Jan 20, 2020
xcel20001:

That’s part of the grand scheme of things by the northerners. Keep the south disunited through distrust between the ethnic nationalities!
We will surely to a point of forced alliance amongst the Southerners just to free ourselves some day from our common oppressors.
Hope we are close to that day tru whirlwind Amotekun...

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun Is The Almighty Formula Since 1960 by TooMuchStuff: 4:33pm On Oct 05, 2020
Justpassingby45:
Give them the benefits of doubt
Re: Amotekun Is The Almighty Formula Since 1960 by IamWonderful: 4:42pm On Oct 05, 2020
Justpassingby45:
Yoruba don't need your trust,your are inconsequential

3 Likes

Re: Amotekun Is The Almighty Formula Since 1960 by Elvictor: 5:03pm On Oct 05, 2020
disintegrate this calamity should be the centre call.
Re: Amotekun Is The Almighty Formula Since 1960 by TooMuchStuff: 8:48pm On Oct 05, 2020
Elvictor:
disintegrate this calamity should be the centre call.
We are getting there
Re: Amotekun Is The Almighty Formula Since 1960 by olawalepopoola: 10:04pm On Oct 05, 2020
Igbos too should start their security system too. With these all zones will be prepared

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Former Bayelsa Governor, Seriake Dickson Goes Into Farming / Kwara APC Crisis Worsens As Thugs Attack Party Chairman, Excos / Breaking: Governor Yahaya Bello Loses Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.