Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

This African Country Wants To Take Over The World !! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This African Country Wants To Take Over The World !! (512 Views)

BREAKING: Igboho Spotted In Neighbouring African Country This Morning (pics) / Why No Country Wants To Go To War With Nigeria. / See This African Migrant Who Told President Trump To "Build The Wall" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This African Country Wants To Take Over The World !! by Chelseafan99: 8:52am On Jan 20, 2020
Re: This African Country Wants To Take Over The World !! by archangel1(m): 8:58am On Jan 20, 2020
You are wrong. I expected to see Rwanda.
Re: This African Country Wants To Take Over The World !! by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 20, 2020
archangel1:
Exactly

1 Like

Re: This African Country Wants To Take Over The World !! by Chelseafan99: 9:12am On Jan 20, 2020
archangel1:

Rwanda is like Singapore. Its too small to make a global impact. Its literary impossible.
Re: This African Country Wants To Take Over The World !! by Biafrarep(m): 12:22pm On Jan 20, 2020
Why are you ashamed of mentioning the country?? I just wanted some minutes watching the video and I saw pictures that depicted Nigeria. Dude, like seriously? How is Nigeria in its current state of disfunctionality set to take over the world?? Or you mean with terrorism, poverty, diseases, chaos etc.
Nonsense!!

(1) (Reply)

Buhari - I Can Assure You That This Is The Real Me, I Have No Duplicates / Dangote Shuts Down The Dance Floor With His Moves (video) / Buhari, Bokoharam And The Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.