Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,748 members, 7,955,855 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:11 PM

What Type Of Life Size Sex Doll Is The Best For Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Type Of Life Size Sex Doll Is The Best For Men? (1004 Views)

This Sex Doll Is Killing Me. Help ! Help! / ₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) / Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Type Of Life Size Sex Doll Is The Best For Men? by usex(m): 9:32am On Jan 20, 2020
Sex Doll will leave you with an experience you never have had before. Dolls provide a wonderful sex experience and can satisfy absolutely all your desires.

Make your sex fantasies true!
Most respected and awarded sex doll manufacturer.
Highest quality TPE sex dolls. Custom made especially doll for you.
Feels like a real human. Realistic skin, holes, and movements.

Sex Dolls

Re: What Type Of Life Size Sex Doll Is The Best For Men? by ubunja(m): 9:35am On Jan 20, 2020
I want a Latina one.

3 Likes

Re: What Type Of Life Size Sex Doll Is The Best For Men? by kecee99(m): 10:00am On Jan 20, 2020
ubunja:
I want a Latina one.
Even you lipsrsealed
Re: What Type Of Life Size Sex Doll Is The Best For Men? by kecee99(m): 10:01am On Jan 20, 2020
usex:
Sex Doll will leave you with an experience you never have had before. Dolls provide a wonderful sex experience and can satisfy absolutely all your desires.

Sex Dolls
I pray your future wife won't be a sex doll
Re: What Type Of Life Size Sex Doll Is The Best For Men? by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 20, 2020
usex:

Sex Dolls
Are you saying sex makes humans generally dull because of some dolls in the house?
Re: What Type Of Life Size Sex Doll Is The Best For Men? by GOFRONT(m): 10:06am On Jan 20, 2020
I want a life size sexdoll of Mercy Johnson.....My sexdoll must possess all the features of Mercy Johnson..

So help me God.
Re: What Type Of Life Size Sex Doll Is The Best For Men? by usex(m): 4:55am On Jul 01, 2020
Candice is a diligent girl, she pays great attention to the maintenance of her body. She running every morning and goes to the gym to keet fit in the evening. so you can see her body is perfect. H-cup, big ass, sex mouth...

"Fitness can not only make me healthy, but also make me more confident. The perfect body has given me a lot of convenience, for example male love.."

she is looking for a man who can exercise with her.
Click Stay home deals to get 10% off

https://www.racyme.com?ref=life-like-sex-doll

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Reveals How Her Dad Cunningly Extorted Money From Her Like She Did / From A Bad Guy, To A Nice Boy. I Neee Help!! / “instagram Slay Queen Can’t Wait For Uncle Coro To Disappear “her Ass Needs Mass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.