Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Ihedioha: Women In Black Protest, Cry For God's Intervention For Ihedioha (Photo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ihedioha: Women In Black Protest, Cry For God's Intervention For Ihedioha (Photo (52059 Views)

Kanu Nwankwo & Nollywood Actors Play Novelty Match For Ihedioha's Inauguration / Dan Anyiam Stadium Owerri Glows For Ihedioha / Nollywood Actors In Imo For Ihedioha's Inauguration (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ihedioha: Women In Black Protest, Cry For God's Intervention For Ihedioha (Photo by angrykids(m): 8:07pm On Jan 20, 2020
Too bad the supreme court doesn't use VAR their judgment is the final verdict, appeal from supreme court only takes place in heaven
Re: Ihedioha: Women In Black Protest, Cry For God's Intervention For Ihedioha (Photo by BabaRamota1980: 8:07pm On Jan 20, 2020
frankmoney:
What if uzodinma actually performs better ?

We hope so because citizens benefit. But this outcome is an insult of principle. It defies technicality and the order of nature.

There are loop holes in the system that people of Imo can use to correct the injustice....assuming they want to.

The House of Assembly is peoples congregation and power. They can speak and seek correction throughb their assembly.
Re: Ihedioha: Women In Black Protest, Cry For God's Intervention For Ihedioha (Photo by tianshie(m): 8:07pm On Jan 20, 2020
Waste. Of. Time.
Re: Ihedioha: Women In Black Protest, Cry For God's Intervention For Ihedioha (Photo by Blindersoff: 8:08pm On Jan 20, 2020
berrystunn:

Sorry nobody is running eyes service there
You think is a stage protest?
Nobody is sponsoring the protest

They all massively voted for PDP.
A state where APC did not win one seat in house of assembly.

What has assembly elections got to do with Gubernatorial elections are you high?

Nobody sponsored the votes abi? I guess they all decided individually to come dressed in black coincidentally and this woman here must be a genius to be able to read things that are upside down.

Perhaps in reality she is trying to say PDP is now upside down grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ihedioha: Women In Black Protest, Cry For God's Intervention For Ihedioha (Photo by Coldie(m): 8:11pm On Jan 20, 2020
The last money dem steal them use am go do protest
Re: Ihedioha: Women In Black Protest, Cry For God's Intervention For Ihedioha (Photo by Sanchez01: 8:11pm On Jan 20, 2020
Guestuser:
This got to be the Most backward set of people in the world .
I'd say they are uninformed. It doesn't make sense that they'll wail that much because of a governor who was kicked out of office. You only see wailing of this level when at a burial of someone that died in a super painful way.

These women are no doubt hired or professional wailers.

2 Likes

Re: Ihedioha: Women In Black Protest, Cry For God's Intervention For Ihedioha (Photo by IDERAWOLE(m): 8:12pm On Jan 20, 2020
donbachi:
What a black day for the judiciary....all the same,too late to cry.

I like Imo people e! They must be professional wailers! Ihedioha don't have money to pay all these wailers o!
Re: Ihedioha: Women In Black Protest, Cry For God's Intervention For Ihedioha (Photo by nwimo22(m): 8:13pm On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:
Supreme Court should reverse the judgement Abi?

In the history of the entire world that has never happened, If they do it once, it's means that their judgement is no longer final and a court that can't pass a final judgement is not a supreme Court

I don't know who is sponsoring all these drama but the person is senseless, nothing will come from this
in as much as nothing will come out of it,our judicial system has been bastardized and this is a sort of wake up call to those in charge and that doesnt make the sponsor senseless. Politicians are all set of wicked humans that i dont know where emanated from. Both Ihedioha and Hope are the same.
Re: Ihedioha: Women In Black Protest, Cry For God's Intervention For Ihedioha (Photo by Legalcriminal: 8:15pm On Jan 20, 2020
Your mumu never do. All because of #500
God punish poverty
Re: Ihedioha: Women In Black Protest, Cry For God's Intervention For Ihedioha (Photo by Mummyimbecile(m): 8:16pm On Jan 20, 2020
Please these old women should stop stressing themselves,what they are asking for is impossible...who ever that is sponsoring them is more stupid than i though,and should desist,instead,let them engage the services of past diggers who will dig Hope's past,they may find something to implicate him with,But this one no follow at all,IT HAS NEVER HAPPENED ANYWHERE
Re: Ihedioha: Women In Black Protest, Cry For God's Intervention For Ihedioha (Photo by Wisdommoses(m): 8:16pm On Jan 20, 2020
This people lack work at home
Re: Ihedioha: Women In Black Protest, Cry For God's Intervention For Ihedioha (Photo by ruffDiamond: 8:17pm On Jan 20, 2020
rented bitches... rubbish, women can lie with fake fake tear for Africa.. see wetin two two hundred don cause now..uzodinma wey don balance since yeye
Re: Ihedioha: Women In Black Protest, Cry For God's Intervention For Ihedioha (Photo by juman(m): 8:20pm On Jan 20, 2020
wiseone28:
New election?

Do u know how many lives that have been save from dying in another election...

Do u know how much it cost to organise fresh election?

Is the current gov not from Imo state?

Or to be a gov is a birthright to some greedy politicians?

All your questions are irrelevant.
What is important is everybody should get justice.
If he fails, he should fail fairly.
Re: Ihedioha: Women In Black Protest, Cry For God's Intervention For Ihedioha (Photo by emmykk(m): 8:20pm On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:

In the history of the entire world that has never happened, If they do it once, it's means that their judgement is no longer final and a court that can't pass a final judgement is not a supreme Court

I don't know who is sponsoring all these drama but the person is senseless, nothing will come from this

So supreme court can be miscarrying Justice in broad day light.
Re: Ihedioha: Women In Black Protest, Cry For God's Intervention For Ihedioha (Photo by Enyimbamercedes: 8:22pm On Jan 20, 2020
Over-dramatized
Re: Ihedioha: Women In Black Protest, Cry For God's Intervention For Ihedioha (Photo by Odianose13(m): 8:22pm On Jan 20, 2020
Truthbites:

Ignoramus full NL o...all over the world the Supreme Court can overrule itself or overturn it's decision ...that's the right way to put it. ..they can make mistakes of course and deviate from their earlier decision....just google the phrase how many times has the Supreme Court overrule itself? And u will get a lot to read..

N.B
You and those liking your comment

Don't mind the guy. When people do not know things, they will never do any research. Instead they come here to blow big grammar and make a fool of themselves.

But then I wonder why idiots will still like their comments. Those are the more foolish ones.

Even the US Supreme Court can overrule itself!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha: Women In Black Protest, Cry For God's Intervention For Ihedioha (Photo by berrystunn(m): 8:22pm On Jan 20, 2020
Patrioticman007:

The PDP guy must have looted the state resources dry, he is attempting to garner public sympathy, so that once the looted figures are made public, people will shout free the guy now .

What are you talking about?

Stop typing what you don't know.
Re: Ihedioha: Women In Black Protest, Cry For God's Intervention For Ihedioha (Photo by Timileyin1234(m): 8:24pm On Jan 20, 2020
They won’t come out to pray for their children to excel, na one stupid politician dem go dey lick him ass. If my mama dey involve in this kind of thing. I go disown her
Re: Ihedioha: Women In Black Protest, Cry For God's Intervention For Ihedioha (Photo by Mayflowa(m): 8:26pm On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:

Supreme courts can revise their judgement if new information exist and they feel they have made error in judgement and evidence. US supreme court does that. The essence of court is justice and not finality.
Re: Ihedioha: Women In Black Protest, Cry For God's Intervention For Ihedioha (Photo by akanbiaa(m): 8:27pm On Jan 20, 2020
kernniejay:
Hired wailers.
Instead of them to cry for good governance and protest for better living standard, they are wasting their time crying over someone who is already a billionaire and whose children are somewhere in UK or USA rounding off their second degree.
Is Ihedioha really a billionaire?
Re: Ihedioha: Women In Black Protest, Cry For God's Intervention For Ihedioha (Photo by SMBH: 8:27pm On Jan 20, 2020
Cry for Gods intervention.
Shay na God say make una no vote?

Instead of you to enter government house and scatter everywhere. Una dey road they cry. Non sense
Re: Ihedioha: Women In Black Protest, Cry For God's Intervention For Ihedioha (Photo by Odianose13(m): 8:28pm On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:

You are the senseless one. You have no knowledge of something, ull not settle down and do a research. Just even google or read Wikipedia. Lai Lai, you will come here and blow grammar and then fellow idiots will be liking your comment.

Just for your information, i only screen grabbed this to show you. Send me your email and I can send you articles so you read about this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha: Women In Black Protest, Cry For God's Intervention For Ihedioha (Photo by seunmsg(m): 8:28pm On Jan 20, 2020
Comedians everywhere. Zamfara people didn’t didn’t put up a comic show when the same Supreme Court sacked all the leaders they elected and imposed losers on them as political leaders. PDP and their paid comedians should stop the show of shame and respect the decision of the highest court in the land.
Re: Ihedioha: Women In Black Protest, Cry For God's Intervention For Ihedioha (Photo by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:33pm On Jan 20, 2020
ideynl1:

At least they were not protesting unclad with breasts dangling like we have in Yoruba land

The Ekiti women protested topless at night in the darkness, these are your mothers from Ebonyi with dangling breasts at the front of Government house in broad day light.

Go and upgrade your foolishness and stupidity.

4 Likes

Re: Ihedioha: Women In Black Protest, Cry For God's Intervention For Ihedioha (Photo by TemmyT002(m): 8:33pm On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:

Actually, the person doesn't want the same thing to happen in other states.
Re: Ihedioha: Women In Black Protest, Cry For God's Intervention For Ihedioha (Photo by SocialJustice: 8:37pm On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:

Very shameless display of ignorance. Ihedioha is gone.
Re: Ihedioha: Women In Black Protest, Cry For God's Intervention For Ihedioha (Photo by berrystunn(m): 8:39pm On Jan 20, 2020
ruffDiamond:
rented bitches... rubbish, women can lie with fake fake tear for Africa.. see wetin two two hundred don cause now..uzodinma wey don balance since yeye

Because you don't know anything about the state
APC have blocked too many head from speaking out and protect.

When you see a protest you will not believe is real

A state where APC did not win one seat in house of assembly. Who are the people that voted APC ? They should have be a massive jubilation after the case.

For you information is not a stage protest get that into your head.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ihedioha: Women In Black Protest, Cry For God's Intervention For Ihedioha (Photo by Nikkiminaj: 8:40pm On Jan 20, 2020
Re: Ihedioha: Women In Black Protest, Cry For God's Intervention For Ihedioha (Photo by berrystunn(m): 8:42pm On Jan 20, 2020
Legalcriminal:
Your mumu never do. All because of #500
God punish poverty

Hide
Where did you get that information ?
Re: Ihedioha: Women In Black Protest, Cry For God's Intervention For Ihedioha (Photo by BiafraforTrump: 8:42pm On Jan 20, 2020
IDERAWOLE:

I like Imo people e! They must be professional wailers! Ihedioha don't have money to pay all these wailers o!

Fool what do you know about imo?, you think all these your write ups here from dirty afonja land will cover the true situation of things.. APC criminals installed hope uzodinma against the wish of the people of Imo state period and the people are sad.
Idiot!
if you like call them wailer or waiter from now till thy kingdom come it is inconsequential..
Re: Ihedioha: Women In Black Protest, Cry For God's Intervention For Ihedioha (Photo by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 20, 2020
I smell babanla hired purchase, cause this politicians knows how to play on people's intelligence.

Broda Shaggi: Any question for the day?

Me: Yes, where is Fayose, Ben Bruce and Dino Melaye in all these PDP protest? �
Re: Ihedioha: Women In Black Protest, Cry For God's Intervention For Ihedioha (Photo by PapaAdanna: 8:44pm On Jan 20, 2020
Witchersunited:

Shut up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Exclusive: President Jonathan Gives Away Ine In Bayelsa | 1st Photos / EFCC Storms Tinubu Polling Unit In Alausa (Video) / Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.