Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,460 members, 7,958,385 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:38 PM

Oshiomhole’s 'Dark Side' Documentary By Kabiru Adjoto Airs January, 30 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole’s 'Dark Side' Documentary By Kabiru Adjoto Airs January, 30 (20031 Views)

Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State / Kabiru Adjoto: Why Documentary On Oshiomhole’s Atrocities Was Delayed / Kabiru Adjoto Plans ‘Oshiomhole Must Go’ Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole’s 'Dark Side' Documentary By Kabiru Adjoto Airs January, 30 by digitalwhiz: 9:03am On Jan 21, 2020
And how will the revelation put money in my pocket?

Abeg keep your revelation abi why coming outside now probably when there's disagreement between you

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole’s 'Dark Side' Documentary By Kabiru Adjoto Airs January, 30 by Passionate888: 9:03am On Jan 21, 2020
Buhari sef.
Re: Oshiomhole’s 'Dark Side' Documentary By Kabiru Adjoto Airs January, 30 by Nicklaus619(m): 9:04am On Jan 21, 2020
If oshomole withdraw support for apc
They are as good as dead
Oshomole the master Rigger grin
I forsee oshomole, tinubu and atiku joining hand to bring down apc eventually
Re: Oshiomhole’s 'Dark Side' Documentary By Kabiru Adjoto Airs January, 30 by DaVader: 9:06am On Jan 21, 2020
Jeje
Re: Oshiomhole’s 'Dark Side' Documentary By Kabiru Adjoto Airs January, 30 by oluwasegun007(m): 9:06am On Jan 21, 2020
No documentary can be as epic as that of Gandollar...

What happened after,

Next please

7 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole’s 'Dark Side' Documentary By Kabiru Adjoto Airs January, 30 by clemsbarry: 9:07am On Jan 21, 2020
We arent interested in knowing... enough with y'all politicking. Kindly give us good governance

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole’s 'Dark Side' Documentary By Kabiru Adjoto Airs January, 30 by bjgurl(f): 9:08am On Jan 21, 2020
Politicians and their plots, he just strategizing for new position.
Re: Oshiomhole’s 'Dark Side' Documentary By Kabiru Adjoto Airs January, 30 by hush15: 9:09am On Jan 21, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
This people no get sense, they are revealing their tactics, osho is silently plotting his own... Yeyenatu

With the CJN right? Cos na there the matter go end right? Nigeria is doomed grin

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole’s 'Dark Side' Documentary By Kabiru Adjoto Airs January, 30 by Simplebeauty: 9:10am On Jan 21, 2020
grin
Re: Oshiomhole’s 'Dark Side' Documentary By Kabiru Adjoto Airs January, 30 by Angelfrost(m): 9:10am On Jan 21, 2020
...And you gave your name, date and time.

Who does this one think he is fooling??!... Openly asking to be remunerated!!! Nonsense!!!

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole’s 'Dark Side' Documentary By Kabiru Adjoto Airs January, 30 by Judeerons32: 9:10am On Jan 21, 2020
Ait did worse on Buhari and Asiwaju. Adjoto can say what he likes because he was denied HoR ticket by according to him Oshiomhole.
Adjoto is a political adviser to Obaseki.it is clear the kind of advice Obaseki gets lol..
Where in the Apc constitution or Nigerian constitution is option of first refusal. Did yahaya belle not have opponents at the primaries? How about Bindow of Adamawa.
I hope people can now see who wants godfatherism. An Oshiomhole who says anybody can contest or an Obaseki who wants to be anointed.
2020 is here the seeds he has sown since 2016 it is time to reap them. Good or Bad. Threats and blackmail.will not save them.

7 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole’s 'Dark Side' Documentary By Kabiru Adjoto Airs January, 30 by ud4u: 9:10am On Jan 21, 2020
Why keeping date, hope you don't want to be bribed?, Anyway I am waiting for the d day.
Re: Oshiomhole’s 'Dark Side' Documentary By Kabiru Adjoto Airs January, 30 by anonimi: 9:10am On Jan 21, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
This people no get sense, they are revealing their tactics, osho is silently plotting his own... Yeyenatu

He does not need to plot anything since he has the pain of rigging dose ready with the remote control man behind me gidigba.
No shaking for SMD Oshi-omo-Ole.

Symphony007:
Buhari reveals how APC won Osun governorship with ‘remote control’

President Muhammadu Buhari, yesterday, while appealing to traditional rulers in Osun State to support his reelection to enable his administration consolidate on its achievements, revealed that APC was able to win the state’s governorship election held months back with the aid of remove control.

Buhari, who failed to provide details of what he meant by remote control, said: “I know how much trouble we had in the last election here. I know by remote control through so many sources how we managed to maintain the party (APC) in power in this state.”

The President said this while interacting with the monarchs led by the Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan at the banquet hall of Osun State Government House.
https://guardian.ng/politics/buhari-reveals-how-apc-won-osun-governorship-with-remote-control/?F

[img]https://1.bp..com/-ayT1gbhYNZY/Veg-bZn7x6I/AAAAAAAAR8g/3Yu-YhYx_Q8/s640/2241735_119_jpeg95f01fafa57f788cd0cae4afea40b332.jpg[/img]

engineerboat:
"For democracy to flourish, only people who can accept the pain of rigging (sorry defeat) should participate in an election". - Adams Oshiomhole APC Chairman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGVgmNPbKWA

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole’s 'Dark Side' Documentary By Kabiru Adjoto Airs January, 30 by jaxxy(m): 9:11am On Jan 21, 2020
After Buhari leaves Apc is finished!!!!

I feel bad because Pdp will have its way and feel relaxed cos they won’t have a strong rival which is bad for political and democratic development.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole’s 'Dark Side' Documentary By Kabiru Adjoto Airs January, 30 by tstx(m): 9:12am On Jan 21, 2020
Cool
Re: Oshiomhole’s 'Dark Side' Documentary By Kabiru Adjoto Airs January, 30 by buhariguy(m): 9:13am On Jan 21, 2020
Sijo01:
Oshiomole, the devil himself. I thought Kabiru is one of his political sons
obaseki bought him over,
Obaseki think he can buy everybody with money
He is already a loser

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole’s 'Dark Side' Documentary By Kabiru Adjoto Airs January, 30 by anonimi: 9:15am On Jan 21, 2020

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole’s 'Dark Side' Documentary By Kabiru Adjoto Airs January, 30 by Obiaksnews: 9:18am On Jan 21, 2020
very funny of the ex-speaker, talking about exposing the shady deals of Oshiomole, the speaker forgot he was in-charge of approving and scrutinizing all budgets submitted to the state house of assembly. Exposing Oshiomole would be exposing his inefficiency.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole’s 'Dark Side' Documentary By Kabiru Adjoto Airs January, 30 by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 21, 2020
Lexusgs430:
Why warn him before hand?..... wink

It's either an empty threat or he's not sure if the ”exposé” will change anything.

Every sensible person should ignore the bastard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole’s 'Dark Side' Documentary By Kabiru Adjoto Airs January, 30 by itsene: 9:20am On Jan 21, 2020
Oshiomhole is not running for office, though
Re: Oshiomhole’s 'Dark Side' Documentary By Kabiru Adjoto Airs January, 30 by back2sender: 9:25am On Jan 21, 2020
Sijo01:
Oshiomole, the devil himself. I thought Kabiru is one of his political sons

KABIRU ADJOTO IS WORSE THAN OSHIOMOLE.

WAS KABIRU NOT A SPEAKER DURING OSHIOMOLE TIME? WHY DIDNT HE SPEAK AND SHOUT OUT WHEN HE AND OSHIOMOLE WAS IN GIVERNMENT AT THE SAME TIME?

THIS ARE THE KIND OF POLITICIANS THAT ARE WORSE THAN DEVIL, YOU SAW AN EVIL BEEN PERPETRATED AGAINST YOUR OWN PEOPLE ANDYU KEPT QUIET? THE ONLY WILL REASON WOULD BE THAT YOU BENEFITED FROM IT!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole’s 'Dark Side' Documentary By Kabiru Adjoto Airs January, 30 by Emmytrill(m): 9:28am On Jan 21, 2020
This is guy is a bloody coward and a joke. Why warn before you release the documentary? Kabiru wey mumu. grin

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole’s 'Dark Side' Documentary By Kabiru Adjoto Airs January, 30 by daddytime(m): 9:32am On Jan 21, 2020
Beautiful men ruling my state, dem no go allow fine children like us to see road... grin
Re: Oshiomhole’s 'Dark Side' Documentary By Kabiru Adjoto Airs January, 30 by davidtemi(m): 9:34am On Jan 21, 2020
I ll be alive to see it
Re: Oshiomhole’s 'Dark Side' Documentary By Kabiru Adjoto Airs January, 30 by 27Pushing30: 9:37am On Jan 21, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
Lol I just dey laugh...
Re: Oshiomhole’s 'Dark Side' Documentary By Kabiru Adjoto Airs January, 30 by seunjungle1(m): 9:37am On Jan 21, 2020
This people(politicians) are very useless. You want to expose somebody and you are saying it out loud even put the date.

I wish God deliver us from them
Re: Oshiomhole’s 'Dark Side' Documentary By Kabiru Adjoto Airs January, 30 by JosephXavier: 9:42am On Jan 21, 2020
This Osho of person will face serious criminal charge come 2023
He has made so many political enemies who are highly placed
I pity the young man

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole’s 'Dark Side' Documentary By Kabiru Adjoto Airs January, 30 by jamace(m): 9:46am On Jan 21, 2020
Waiting.
Re: Oshiomhole’s 'Dark Side' Documentary By Kabiru Adjoto Airs January, 30 by mickool(m): 9:48am On Jan 21, 2020
This Man Adjoto want to exposed himself and the Governor..He forgot that the present Governor was the economic team of Oshiomole government for 8 years.He forgot too that how he rigged and snatched ballot boxes, destroyed and chase people during elections. how he was arrested and taken to Abuja but Oshiomole came to his recued.This is a case of pot calling kettle black.He who called for equity must come with clean hands ooo...
Adjoto dont damage ur image and reputation by urself oo ...that is if u still have any left ooo..
We are waiting and watching!! .

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole’s 'Dark Side' Documentary By Kabiru Adjoto Airs January, 30 by Reference(m): 10:01am On Jan 21, 2020
Forget it. A governor featured in multiple videos collecting bribes yet he re-contested for office, approved by the same man you seek to overthrow and his hands raised by the C-in-C who is supposedly in a mega brawl against corruption....

If your quest is not the most futile in the history of the world, what trumps it?
Joke of the year.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Returns To Abuja From UAE (Photos) / #UKElection2015: Jonathan Congratulates David Cameroon / Obasanjo: I Will Fight For Nigeria’s Unity Till I Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.