Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,274 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

Need Quick Intervention - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need Quick Intervention (315 Views)

I Need Quick Remedy Now . I Mean Right Now. I Am Loosing It Already / My Boyfriend Side Chick Came To Fight Me, I Need Quick Advice On What To Do / Couple Will Kill Eachother Today If No Final Intervention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Quick Intervention by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 20, 2020
My fiancee younger brother just got admitted in an institution not far from my house. My Fiancee stays in the female hostel of the same institution. But today she called me to tell me that her brother needs an accommodation that I should help them look for one room around their school. I tried my best all to no avail. Now, she is saying her brother need to resume school next week. Should I accommodate him? What if I dare to ask him to move to the hostel? Won't it be a problem with my fiancee? And my privacy is on the line. Need quick advice
Re: Need Quick Intervention by Mood11: 5:58pm On Jan 20, 2020
You can't make wise and independent decisions by yourself before marriage.

Verily I say to you, you won't be able to make any during the marriage.

Keep searching for one room to rent for them. Okokomaiko agent.
Just don't come and cry here when she leaves you for someone who will buy her a duplex.
Re: Need Quick Intervention by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:06pm On Jan 20, 2020
Rent a room for him, what's the big deal in getting an apartment? Don't start what you cannot finish. Better to add money to get him any available room, than accommodate him to avoid issues.
Re: Need Quick Intervention by ABCthings: 6:11pm On Jan 20, 2020
*Op can't live with him.
*Op don't want to look anti-social

Hmm....
Op are you the boy father, mother or even Santa claus?
Are you ready to take responsibility when anything happen to him?
Re: Need Quick Intervention by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 20, 2020
Mood11:
You can't make wise and independent decisions by yourself before marriage.

Verily I say to you, you won't be able to make any during the marriage.

Keep searching for one room to rent for them. Okokomaiko agent.
Just don't come and cry here when she leaves you for someone who will buy her a duplex.
I actually know your type. Thanks anyways
Re: Need Quick Intervention by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 20, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
Rent a room for him, what's the big deal in getting an apartment? Don't start what you cannot finish. Better to add money to get him any available room, than accommodate him to avoid issues.
The big deal is that even with the services of the house agents, we can't get a single room. Only self cons. Yeah! I don't want to start having issues with her now because of family members.
Re: Need Quick Intervention by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 20, 2020
ABCthings:
*Op can't live with him.
*Op don't want to look anti-social

Hmm....
Op are you the boy father, mother or even Santa claus?
Are you ready to take responsibility when anything happen to him?
I have thought all that. He may just misbehave and I won't be able to discipline him.
Re: Need Quick Intervention by donbachi(m): 6:57pm On Jan 20, 2020
Inlaw things
Re: Need Quick Intervention by nlPoster: 7:02pm On Jan 20, 2020
Are they married?
Re: Need Quick Intervention by MrCork: 7:03pm On Jan 20, 2020
Samostical:
My fiancee younger brother just got admitted in an institution not far from my house. My Fiancee stays in the female hostel of the same institution. But today she called me to tell me that her brother needs an accommodation that I should help them look for one room around their school. I tried my best all to no avail. Now, she is saying her brother need to resume school next week. Should I accommodate him? What if I dare to ask him to move to the hostel? Won't it be a problem with my fiancee? And my privacy is on the line. Need quick advice

angry
Re: Need Quick Intervention by MrCork: 7:06pm On Jan 20, 2020
Samostical:

...wow..
so u datin g your fiancee brother Becoz they put him in institutions?...metal home?...u kidding me?..how long u been gay sir?
are you ok?(No oofeense)...

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About Ultimate Love / Let Laugh����� / Covid-19 Cheering News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.