Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

TITHES & FIRSTFRUITS… The Christian SCAM (WARNING To Perpetrators) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TITHES & FIRSTFRUITS… The Christian SCAM (WARNING To Perpetrators) (3462 Views)

Concerning Tithes, Offerings, Firstfruits & Partnerships - Giving The Right Way / The Significance of Tithing and Firstfruits for Believers / God Did Not Ask Us To Give Firstfruits [COUNTER THREAD] (2) (3) (4)

Re: TITHES & FIRSTFRUITS… The Christian SCAM (WARNING To Perpetrators) by petra1(m): 8:35pm On Apr 29, 2020
MiddleDimension:
do you also believe you assembled 3 billion people to watch your recently concluded program?

Yes sure it's not the first time . We have the highest network of ministers and ministries. Wirld over Beside that broadcast in almost all tv stations in several countries
Re: TITHES & FIRSTFRUITS… The Christian SCAM (WARNING To Perpetrators) by petra1(m): 8:41pm On Apr 29, 2020
MiddleDimension:
how do you know this?

I have posted several links of professionals on this topic.

All the networks have their effect on humans . 2g 3g 4g. It's just that this one is several times higher . Rapid Waves of cancer started with gsm . But some people immune system resist more than others
Re: TITHES & FIRSTFRUITS… The Christian SCAM (WARNING To Perpetrators) by petra1(m): 9:41pm On Apr 29, 2020
MiddleDimension:

whats happening with him is not surprising. i have seen that several times before. i use to tell him and all the Christ embassy members behave very much like vatican one catholics. there is nothing new under the sun. because all their members have ever known is Oyakhilome, they feel he is all and all. but for some of us who know better, we look at them in their zealousness and could see their immaturity and ignorance. it is so glaring! you know how a teenager feels so hot about life, he thinks he knows it all, but an old man looks at him in all his exuberance and sees that it is just his stage of life disturbing him; and anytime the teenager starts and thinks he is intelligent, the old man only. that's how christ embassy members come off to me when i listen to them.

This is.not true . Many people in C.E were in some other churches once. Some were even Pastors ..

If you went back from.being a Christian. Its either you never knew him.personally or it's an attack of.the enemy against your faith
Re: TITHES & FIRSTFRUITS… The Christian SCAM (WARNING To Perpetrators) by MiddleDimension: 11:36pm On Apr 29, 2020
donnie:

I don't know o, but I doubt that they'd lie about the numbers.
we are making progress. first you swallowed the "3billion" lie. when i pressed further, you shrank from that to "i heard it is 2billion...". when i pressed further, it became "i don't know ooo".
so let me press further again........do you think there are more people who follow it than follow the champions league final? do you think whatever you had is as popular as the UEFA champions league is around the world. we can easily measure this.
Re: TITHES & FIRSTFRUITS… The Christian SCAM (WARNING To Perpetrators) by MiddleDimension: 11:37pm On Apr 29, 2020
petra1:

Yes sure it's not the first time . We have the highest network of ministers and ministries. Wirld over Beside that broadcast in almost all tv stations in several countries
do you think Oyakhilome is as famous as the pope? i would like to hear your answer to that.
Re: TITHES & FIRSTFRUITS… The Christian SCAM (WARNING To Perpetrators) by MiddleDimension: 11:38pm On Apr 29, 2020
petra1:

I have posted several links of professionals on this topic.

All the networks have their effect on humans . 2g 3g 4g. It's just that this one is several times higher . Rapid Waves of cancer started with gsm . But some people immune system resist more than others
Re: TITHES & FIRSTFRUITS… The Christian SCAM (WARNING To Perpetrators) by petra1(m): 8:10am On Apr 30, 2020
MiddleDimension:
do you think Oyakhilome is as famous as the pope? i would like to hear your answer to that.

I dont know about that but it's about network . For example we were in London last years for Global evangelism conference. Many ministers from all around the world were there. They are head of Christian ministries. Many have several followers and churches . Every country was represented. All these sponsored Pastor Chris on air in their countries. So when there's a broadcast there's a mammoth crowd watching . And there's is data of their registration . How many registered
Re: TITHES & FIRSTFRUITS… The Christian SCAM (WARNING To Perpetrators) by donnie(m): 2:09pm On Apr 30, 2020
MiddleDimension:
we are making progress. first you swallowed the "3billion" lie. when i pressed further, you shrank from that to "i heard it is 2billion...". when i pressed further, it became "i don't know ooo".
so let me press further again........do you think there are more people who follow it than follow the champions league final? do you think whatever you had is as popular as the UEFA champions league is around the world. we can easily measure this.

3 billion was announced first everywhere... guess it was a target. Then 2 billion, because I heard Pst Chris say it with his own mouth.
Then "I don't know o," because e no consign me. After all, it's a eurocentric message they preached to those millions, abi billions. angry

Of course, there are. How many are football fans? Of this number, how many actually watch those matches live?
Re: TITHES & FIRSTFRUITS… The Christian SCAM (WARNING To Perpetrators) by MiddleDimension: 2:44am On Jun 17, 2020
Joagbaje:

Yes it has dangerous effects on human health. Do you own finding

you also believe 3billion people watched the prayerthon or whatever you call it on tv?
Re: TITHES & FIRSTFRUITS… The Christian SCAM (WARNING To Perpetrators) by Joagbaje(m): 11:17am On Jun 20, 2020
MiddleDimension:

you also believe 3billion people watched the prayerthon or whatever you call it on tv?

at least that first broadcast which was global audience and was viewed in almost all tv stations and media platform round the world had the figure.

Re: TITHES & FIRSTFRUITS… The Christian SCAM (WARNING To Perpetrators) by ugbashipeterele: 11:38am On Jun 21, 2020
donnie:

We Israelites have since been taught the scriptures by gentiles and that's the problem. The Bible is black history, but they make it look like a European book.
truth

Re: TITHES & FIRSTFRUITS… The Christian SCAM (WARNING To Perpetrators) by emmnprince(m): 9:30am On Aug 02, 2020
donnie:
1. Only the Priest, a Levite of the House of Israel was authorized to take tithes from the people. No Pastor, Bishop, Evangelist, apostle, prophet ever collected tithes because they were not authorized to do so by The Most High. (Nehemiah 10:37-38)

[s]2. Since temple worship has ceased, so has Tithe and Firstfruit collection ceased until the Saviour returns, who will restore the priesthood and temple worship.[/s] The Savior is not coming to restore the priesthood and temple worship at His second coming. Hebrews 9:28.

3. Tithes and firstfruits were received from only Israelites only at the place YAH chose to put his name, the temple in Jerusalem. (Deut 14:23, 2Chron 6:6)

4. Only landowners who grew crops and livestock tithed of their harvest, the Savior who was a carpenter couldn't have paid tithes. (Leviticus 27:30,32)

5. Money was not given as tithe. Tithes were in seeds, fruits, livestock, and other agricultural produce. You were penalized for bringing money as the tithe. (Leviticus 27:30-32)

6. The tither, together with the fatherless, the widows, the stranger, and the Levite (who had no land, or business) all came to the temple to eat the tithe and be satisfied. (Deut 14:23,29)

7. FIRSTFRUITS... that one is a whole new level of fraud.

8. Did Abraham and Jacob pay tithes as Christians do today?

These and many more in this video for those who love to know and walk in truth. For those who will continue in this deceit, there is a warning for you.

#AwakeOIsrael

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVX90LJe_7k
Re: TITHES & FIRSTFRUITS… The Christian SCAM (WARNING To Perpetrators) by PrinceOfEast(m): 10:24am On Aug 02, 2020
Tithing is a big fraud!!
Re: TITHES & FIRSTFRUITS… The Christian SCAM (WARNING To Perpetrators) by donnie(m): 10:53am On Aug 02, 2020
emmnprince

You don't know your bible, so you have been deceived by Christianity. Temple worship will be restored. And Levite priests shall be appointed to serve in the temple of YAHUAH. We will all keep the shabbats and Feast days. Christians will not enter in through the gates since they hate the laws and commandments or YAH.

Ezekiel 42:14 talks about the priests that will minister in the MIllenium temple that will be built...

When the priests enter therein, then shall they not go out of the holy place into the utter court, but there they shall lay their garments wherein they minister; for they are holy; and shall put on other garments, and shall approach to those things which are for the people.

Isaiah 66:18-24 speaks of the the day of YAHUAH when he gathers us his Holy people, YISOLELE (Israel) and appoints priests and Levites...

[18]For I know their works and their thoughts: it shall come, that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come, and see my glory.
[19]And I will set a sign among them, and I will send those that escape of them unto the nations, to Tarshish, Pul, and Lud, that draw the bow, to Tubal, and Javan, to the isles afar off, that have not heard my fame, neither have seen my glory; and they shall declare my glory among the Gentiles.
[20]And they shall bring all your brethren for an offering unto YAHUAH out of all nations upon horses, and in chariots, and in litters, and upon mules, and upon swift beasts, to my holy mountain Jerusalem, saith YAHUAH, as the children of Israel bring an offering in a clean vessel into the house of YAHUAH.
[21]And I will also take of them for priests and for Levites, saith YAHUAH.
[22]For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith YAHUAH, so shall your seed and your name remain.
[23]And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith YAHUAH.

[24]And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.

Hebrews 9:28 has nothing to do with what you're saying. He will appear a second time to save his people YISOLELE (Israel), but there will be other nations on earth who we ISRAEL will rule over. Dont we also give offerings that are pleasing to YAH? Christ was offered so why lift up hands as evening sacrifice? Why offer sacrifice of your lips? Why offer your body as living sacrifice? And dont forget there were several sacrifices and offerings that were given to YISOLELE (ISRAEL) besides the sin sacrifice which MESSIAH the passover lamb was for YISOLELE. And he is going to be on earth as King and ruler. He wont be serving as High preist here on earth, offering sacrifices; reason he'll appoint priests for the job.

Jeremiah 33:16-21 speaks about the time of restoration of the nation of ISRAEL, THe day of The Lord (YAHUAH)...

16 In those days Judah will be saved and Jerusalem will live in safety. This is the name by which it will be called: YAHUAH Our Righteousness.’

17 For this is what YAHUAH says: ‘David will never fail to have a man to sit on the throne of Israel, 18 nor will the Levitical priests ever fail to have a man to stand before me continually to offer burnt offerings, to burn grain offerings and to present sacrifices.’”

19 The word of the Lord came to Jeremiah: 20 “This is what the Lord says: ‘If you can break my covenant with the day and my covenant with the night, so that day and night no longer come at their appointed time, 21 then my covenant with David my servant—and my covenant with the Levites who are priests ministering before me—can be broken and David will no longer have a descendant to reign on his throne.

And no lawless fellow will enter the kingdom...

Revelation 22:14
Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Please Answer This! / Nigerian Church In Tampa, Florida / Is This How You Observe The Shabbath?