Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Why Is Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Considered The Best Cod Ever? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Why Is Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Considered The Best Cod Ever? (962 Views)

God Of War Ragnarok, Cod Modern Warfare 3, FC 24 +other Latest Games Ps5 & Ps4 / Test Your Knowledge Of The Call Of Duty 4 -modern Warfare / Top 10 Video Games Considered The Greatest Of All Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Considered The Best Cod Ever? by BonnyWood(m): 7:33pm On Jan 20, 2020
Why is Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare considered the best CoD ever?
Re: Why Is Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Considered The Best Cod Ever? by nubiangod9(m): 7:40pm On Jan 20, 2020
BonnyWood:

U will get better answers on quora. Thank me later

1 Like

Re: Why Is Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Considered The Best Cod Ever? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 20, 2020
Its actually the first cod that doesn't feature ww2. I think
Re: Why Is Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Considered The Best Cod Ever? by BonnyWood(m): 1:16pm On Jan 21, 2020
To tell the truth, I was quite suspicious about the game and read lots of unpleasant reviews. Still, when I got the maximum from the game, it turned to be something fantastic. Thanx to buy CoD MW weapon camo by the way. Excellent service and speed, flawless communication during the whole process, would recommend to anyone
Re: Why Is Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Considered The Best Cod Ever? by Ernerstdavid55(m): 3:33pm On Jan 22, 2020
BonnyWood:
op u mean for mobile abi the ps4

(1) (Reply)

Warzone / PC Gamepad And Games / Dragon Ball Legends Best Characters 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.