Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,987 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Visit Malaysia Or Study In Malaysia: - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visit Malaysia Or Study In Malaysia: (1643 Views)

Malaysia Or Southafrica? / Watch This Video Before You Think About Malaysia Or Singapore Visa / International Students Are They Work In Malaysia Or Singapore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visit Malaysia Or Study In Malaysia: by dipoley2k(f): 10:52pm On Dec 07, 2010
STUDY IN MALAYSIA (UK CAMPUS) OR VISIT MALAYSIA (FOR BUSINESS OR HOLIDAYS)
We Facilitate Admission and Study visa;
We also facilitate Social visa(s) for those willing to go for Business or Pleasure.

VISIT
VISIT MALAYSIA FOR BUSINESS OR PLEASURE------We will be able to :
*Make HOTEL RESERVATION and Guide you through point of Entry at the Airports.
*SECURE VISA
*TICKET BOOKING (Optional)
*ARRANGE AIRPORT PICKUP
*SECURE AFFORDABLE ACCOMMODATION

EDUCATION
Study for and complete international Masters, degrees and diploma programmes from UK in Malaysia Campus. You can also opt to transfer to universities in Australia and UK after a year or two in Malaysia.

Get your Admission from the following Educational Institutions Malaysia Campus:
* University of East London (Degree & Masters program)
* University of Coventry UK (Degree program)
* Edexcel UK (HND)
Three (3) Years UK Degree Program-Full Time
BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING (HONS) CIVIL ENGINEERING,BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING (HONS) ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING (POWER/ CONTROL/COMMUNICATIONS),BSC (HONS) SOFTWARE ENGINEERING,BA (HONS) ACCOUNTING & FINANCE,BSC (HONS) BUSINESS INFORMATION SYSTEMS,BA (HONS) BUSINESS STUDIES
BA (HONS) GRAPICS,BA (HONS) 3D,BA (HONS) FASHION DESIGN,BA (HONS) PHOTOGRAPHY ,BA (HONS) ANIMATION,BENG (HONS) MECHANICAL ENGINEERING,BENG (HONS) MECHANICAL ENGINEERING (DESIGN).
BENG (HONS) CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT,BENG (HONS) ARCHETURIAL DESIGN TECHNOLOGY,BENG (HONS) QUANTITATIVE STUDIES AND COMMERCIAL MANAGEMENT.ETC

FOR Enquires on Admission/Visa Processes call :
Contact Nigeria (LADI) : 08062858628 or 07057656228
Contact Malaysia (MIKE) : +60146624459
Email : overseasadmission@rosaad.com
Re: Visit Malaysia Or Study In Malaysia: by melodytos(m): 7:03am On Dec 08, 2010
tanx for the info,please always tell your clients, that there is no job here in malaysia. ok
God bless u
Re: Visit Malaysia Or Study In Malaysia: by saintbajar(m): 8:34am On Dec 08, 2010
melodytos:

tanx for the info,please always tell your clients, that there is no job here in malaysia. ok
God bless u

YAHOO YAHOO NKO? wink
Re: Visit Malaysia Or Study In Malaysia: by melodytos(m): 8:45am On Dec 08, 2010
@saintbajar, it is tru yahoo yahoo is a job, but we should also make them to know.
cos i dont want my fellow nigerians do mistake i made.
thanks for list one of the greatest job here. lol grin
Re: Visit Malaysia Or Study In Malaysia: by saintbajar(m): 9:43am On Dec 08, 2010
@melodytos.

so how did you get to malaysia to study abi hustle?

share with me cause one of my stubborn cousin won enter

dat side i don tell am tire.
Re: Visit Malaysia Or Study In Malaysia: by melodytos(m): 10:07am On Dec 08, 2010
@saintbajar,i get to malaysia through study,apart from that my agent collected x4 of expected money.
geting there,also with expectation of getting tins doing(work) went wrong,when i search for job i couldnt get ajob
1. cos of wat nigerians are(majority of black here are from nigeria) to get a
2. racism
cos of all these.is not easy to get job.
anyway am here,and try to get to better place
yahoo yahoo is the main job here,but i bet it u may not hit also,that is why many nigerians b4 coming they will get jaz just to aid their work and if u cant do this drty job, my brother try a get another place.
most of us here are not here to study,we are here to make it, but wen condition is not it,we are trying to get out.
Re: Visit Malaysia Or Study In Malaysia: by suxes2006(m): 10:22am On Dec 08, 2010
Malaysia, hmnnnnn

saintbajar, bro how now?? u just bone ma side like that
hw ur side? @OP, how much do you render these services plz?

SHALOM
Re: Visit Malaysia Or Study In Malaysia: by saintbajar(m): 10:25am On Dec 08, 2010
@melodytos,

thanks. i pray that fool (my cousin) change his mind.

aside Philippines i have not heard about any country they like

Nigerians, chai na wow oh.

i was in Ghana for vacation last week the girls there just day

talk bad abi Nigerians. the worst part 9ja's are not just helping it

all just for moni ohh.
Re: Visit Malaysia Or Study In Malaysia: by saintbajar(m): 10:27am On Dec 08, 2010
@suxes2005/6

no be so your boi broke and you no won help me

with that package na.

oya enter msger make we yan.
Re: Visit Malaysia Or Study In Malaysia: by suxes2006(m): 7:22am On Dec 09, 2010
oga i'm always there just hook me up
when u come online. how ur ghana trip now?

SHALOM
Re: Visit Malaysia Or Study In Malaysia: by saintbajar(m): 9:36am On Dec 09, 2010
@suxes2005/6

watin happen yesterday?

u just put fear for mi mind na.
Re: Visit Malaysia Or Study In Malaysia: by studylink: 5:48am On Mar 31, 2011
Education is a key component of national development, the goal of education is manpower development, aimed at national growth and development.

Education is important!!!

Study in Legenda College, Malaysia and graduate with a degree from University of East London (UEL) and Coventry University (UK).

- same qualification status as the UK counterpart

- lesser tuition fee

- quality education

- low living cost

The Group develops students by providing an environment for personal growth, opportunity, knowledge, exposure, personal attention and career direction.

For further enquiries contact:

Adeyinka M. Illo
Business Development Executive
Legenda Education Group
Mobile: +60166675265
E-mail: illo@legendagroup.edu.my
Re: Visit Malaysia Or Study In Malaysia: by cjclue007: 3:20am On Apr 02, 2011
For you Malaysian Student or visit visa , Non-appearance and NO advance fee,
contact us at studyabroad001@yahoo.com

If there's advance fee, its most likely to be fraud.
Re: Visit Malaysia Or Study In Malaysia: by Gbenge77(m): 10:09am On Apr 06, 2011
Why cant you post the information freely so everyone can access it?
Re: Visit Malaysia Or Study In Malaysia: by Mutomo: 10:55am On Apr 07, 2011
Malaysia is very welcoming of all foreigners be they students, business people or travellers.

But if you are a student then don't expect to be able to work at the same time. Malaysian laws do not allow that. However there is work for skilled labour in IT, Services, Finance, Trading, Hotel & Tourism but this would require one to obtain a work permit - which should not be a problem if you have the requisite skills in the areas that I have mentioned.

Just like a lot of other countries Malaysian educational curriculum do not allow foreign students to work so it's not unique to Malaysia.

(1) (Reply)

Married But Have A Visa And Passport With Maiden Name / Cost Of Transport Fee From Onitsha To Abuja / When You Board A Danfo, Does This Annoy You? (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.