Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

I Doubt If Ifeanyi Is Truly My Biological Son – Davido Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Doubt If Ifeanyi Is Truly My Biological Son – Davido Cries Out (1445 Views)

Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool / Davido Speaks On Fake Tweet About Ifeanyi Adeleke Not Being His Biological Son / Special Spesh Welcomes A Son; Davido Announces It, Expects A Son From Chioma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Doubt If Ifeanyi Is Truly My Biological Son – Davido Cries Out by janefblog: 9:34am On Jan 21, 2020
Nigerian popular singer, David Adeleke popularly known as, Davido is currently in a confused state after some secrets of his baby mama got revealed on social media earlier this week.

It was revealed that Peruzzi who has always been claiming to be Chioma’s cousin was actually in a relationship with her, in fact, Chioma was alleged to be his side-chick.

After the secret got to Davido, he has been struggling to understand the whole thing and has taken to social media to express how he feels currently about the whole issue.

Taking to his Twitter handle to plead with controversial Nigerian journalist, Kemi Olunloyo after an earlier comment, he stated that he currently doubts if he is truly the biological father of his son with Chioma.

He posted: “I’m sorry for saying trash to you back then, now...................https://janefblog.com/11869-2i-doubt-if-ifeanyi-is-truly-my-biological-son-davido-cries-out/

Re: I Doubt If Ifeanyi Is Truly My Biological Son – Davido Cries Out by popsy2(m): 9:39am On Jan 21, 2020
Ok
Re: I Doubt If Ifeanyi Is Truly My Biological Son – Davido Cries Out by Abfinest007(m): 10:09am On Jan 21, 2020
fake story so if

(1) (Reply)

Alex Iwobi Hangs Out With Hushpuppi In Dubai (photos) / ”I Haven’t Had Anything Sexual With Orezi” - Actress Yvonne Jegede Cries Out / Candace Owens Schooled Cardi B on Twitter and Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.