Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,936 members, 7,952,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:46 PM

One Common Habit You Have To Learn,which Makes Millionaire A Lots Of Money - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / One Common Habit You Have To Learn,which Makes Millionaire A Lots Of Money (13001 Views)

Who Want To Be A Millionaire? A Thread For Scholars / LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) / Morning Toxic Habit, You Need To Stop Doing Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn,which Makes Millionaire A Lots Of Money by Success4a(m): 7:23pm On Mar 24, 2020
Success4a:

I want to learn!,can you teach me?
prof i want to learn financial education
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn,which Makes Millionaire A Lots Of Money by uprof(m): 7:07am On Mar 25, 2020
Success4a:
prof i want to learn financial education
I can coach you if you want to learn
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn,which Makes Millionaire A Lots Of Money by Success4a(m): 7:47pm On Mar 25, 2020
uprof:
I can coach you if you want to learn
I'm ready!
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn,which Makes Millionaire A Lots Of Money by uprof(m): 6:47am On Mar 26, 2020
Success4a:
I'm ready!
we have reprogram your mind first, for financial education
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn,which Makes Millionaire A Lots Of Money by Success4a(m): 7:31pm On Mar 26, 2020
uprof:
we have reprogram your mind first, for financial education
how do you want to achieve that?
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn,which Makes Millionaire A Lots Of Money by uprof(m): 6:59am On Mar 27, 2020
Success4a:
how do you want to achieve that?
I'm going to take you through personal finance book challenge!
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn,which Makes Millionaire A Lots Of Money by Success4a(m): 7:25pm On Mar 27, 2020
uprof:
I'm going to take you through personal finance book challenge!

how long will that take?
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn,which Makes Millionaire A Lots Of Money by uprof(m): 6:59am On Mar 28, 2020
Success4a:

how long will that take?
2 weeks!
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn,which Makes Millionaire A Lots Of Money by Success4a(m): 7:27pm On Mar 28, 2020
uprof:
2 weeks!
what is the name of the book?
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn,which Makes Millionaire A Lots Of Money by uprof(m): 6:30am On Mar 29, 2020
Success4a:

what is the name of the book?
Rich Dad poor Dad!
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn,which Makes Millionaire A Lots Of Money by Success4a(m): 7:15pm On Mar 29, 2020
uprof:
Rich Dad poor Dad!
who is the author of the book?
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn,which Makes Millionaire A Lots Of Money by uprof(m): 6:49am On Mar 30, 2020
Success4a:
who is the author of the book?
Robert Kiyosaki
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn,which Makes Millionaire A Lots Of Money by Success4a(m): 8:14pm On Mar 30, 2020
uprof:
Robert Kiyosaki
where can I get the book?
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn,which Makes Millionaire A Lots Of Money by uprof(m): 6:39am On Mar 31, 2020
Success4a:
where can I get the book?
you could buy from bookshop or get online
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn,which Makes Millionaire A Lots Of Money by Success4a(m): 7:58pm On Mar 31, 2020
uprof:
you could buy from bookshop or get online
I will prefer that online!
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn,which Makes Millionaire A Lots Of Money by uprof(m): 6:45am On Apr 01, 2020
Success4a:
I will prefer that online!
do you know where you can get it!
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn,which Makes Millionaire A Lots Of Money by Success4a(m): 9:27pm On Apr 01, 2020
uprof:
do you know where you can get it!
no I don't!
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn,which Makes Millionaire A Lots Of Money by uprof(m): 7:05am On Apr 02, 2020
Success4a:
no I don't!
you can get it on PDFdrive
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn,which Makes Millionaire A Lots Of Money by Success4a(m): 6:54pm On Apr 02, 2020
uprof:
you can get it on PDFdrive
dot com right!
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn,which Makes Millionaire A Lots Of Money by uprof(m): 10:02pm On Apr 03, 2020
Success4a:
dot com right!
yes!
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn,which Makes Millionaire A Lots Of Money by Success4a(m): 7:34am On Apr 04, 2020
uprof:
yes!
OK when I finished with the down loading I will get back to you
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn,which Makes Millionaire A Lots Of Money by Success4a(m): 7:38pm On Apr 05, 2020
Success4a:
no problem!
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn,which Makes Millionaire A Lots Of Money by uprof(m): 7:02am On Apr 06, 2020
Success4a:
you are always welcome
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn,which Makes Millionaire A Lots Of Money by Success4a(m): 7:22pm On Apr 06, 2020
uprof:
you are always welcome
I have started 35 percent of the book have been covered by me
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn,which Makes Millionaire A Lots Of Money by uprof(m): 7:11am On Apr 07, 2020
Success4a:
I have started 35 percent of the book have been covered by me
that's a good start!
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn,which Makes Millionaire A Lots Of Money by Success4a(m): 7:51pm On Apr 07, 2020
uprof:
that's a good start!
thanks for your encouragement
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn,which Makes Millionaire A Lots Of Money by uprof(m): 6:51am On Apr 08, 2020
Success4a:
thanks for your encouragement
you are welcome!
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn,which Makes Millionaire A Lots Of Money by Success4a(m): 8:08pm On Apr 08, 2020
uprof:
you are welcome!
moving forward! 55% complete
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn,which Makes Millionaire A Lots Of Money by uprof(m): 6:51am On Apr 09, 2020
Success4a:
moving forward! 55% complete
nice one! good move!
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn,which Makes Millionaire A Lots Of Money by Success4a(m): 7:32pm On Apr 09, 2020
uprof:
nice one! good move!
thanks for your motivation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is A Foetus A Parasite? / 20 Bag First Class As Law School Graduates 4,350 / Ikpeazu Challenges Abia Varsity To Make Research On Alternative To Cow Meat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.