Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Choose A Life Of Rest. Very Motivational - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Choose A Life Of Rest. Very Motivational (198 Views)

How Private School Owners In Nigeria Deprive Their Teachers Of Rest / Choose A Life Of Rest. Very Motivational / Secrets To Succeed In Life: Learn This And Use It. Very Motivational (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Choose A Life Of Rest. Very Motivational by sharpguy10(m): 10:56am On Jan 21, 2020
Hi guys in the post I will be sharing with you a post I title Choosing a life of rest.
God has given us abundant life, a life of the heavenly just as His heaven is. And everything you need to live this life abundantly is already created in you. God didn't create you in Christ to live in struggle or pain. He has already done for you what you will need in life. But there is something you need to do to live a life of rest. So many people know that they are born again that they have this abundant life in them. But they don't know how to manifest this abundant life. So in this post I will be sharing with you ways you can create your own life from the life God has given to you in Christ.
1. So the first way for you to manifest this is to know that you already have this abundant life. It is a gift you receive from God when you born again. In Rom. 5:17 says those that are given the abundance of grace and the gift of righteousness shall reign in life through Jesus Christ. As you can see, the grace and righteousness of Christ has been given to you. All you have to do is to allow it into your heart and believe. And then when you do, you are aligning yourself with the abundant life.
2. Choose your life of rest: The second way to manifest this life is for you to choose your life of rest. This abundant life is yours to take. All that come from it is yours to take. So the way you do this is by knowing what you want, creating a perfect picture that express what you want in your imagination.
2. You hold onto that imagination and let it seek into your heart. If you can plant that seed, there is nothing that can hold it back from you.
3. Faith: Since you have define your life in this abundant life, the next thing for you to employ is your faith. In your imagination you have create the world you want in this abundant, so begin to build it by faith. Believe in the reality of your imagination, every word you say should be a word that nurture and water your desire.
4. Face it: Let your heart be on the goal. Face it, don't look back. Face your imagination in the now not on later. Look into it day and night. No matter what you do or the people you meet in the way, let what you want be your consciousness. Every one you see or the friend you have, have what they want. So don't let anybody distract you or make you loose your focus. Remember where you face is where you will reap from. So choose your life of rest and face it.
you know that you are not born again just say this simple short prayer below. Dear friends you don't have to die in sin, someone has already pay for it and God is not counting your sin against you. Today He is telling to come and accept what He has done for you so that you can live a successful and a prosperous life. So if you want to born again say this short prayer:
Lord Jesus i come to you today as a sinner, i believe you died for me and on the third day you rose again for my justification. Right now i accept you as my Lord and personal. I am save and i am born again. Thank you Jesus for saving me.
Thanks for reading this short post and God bless you.
Re: Choose A Life Of Rest. Very Motivational by sharpguy10(m): 10:04pm On Jan 21, 2020
Keep reading

(1) (Reply)

This Will Make You A Millionaire / Lassa Fever 2020 | Treatment | 13 Awesome Ways To Prevent Outbreaks / Simple Mistake Undergraduate Students Make In Choosing Project Topics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.