Stats: 3,167,349 members, 7,868,013 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 08:56 AM

Sex, Money And Power In Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex, Money And Power In Marriage (807 Views)

Men, What Is Always On Your Mind? Is It Sex, Money Or Women? / Sex,money And Love....which One Of Them Is The Sweetess??? / Can You Prove That Your Relationship Isn't Just A Sex-money Arrangement? (2) (3) (4)

Sex, Money And Power In Marriage by seshejame: 3:51am On Dec 08, 2010
Many married women make unnecessary demands on their husbands, especially when they perceive that they are no longer affectionate towards them.

Such wives reason that instead of losing both ways (not getting enough affection and attention, and their husband's money, which lawfully belongs to them), they would rather monopolise the marital bed and get financial empowerment.

Therefore, husbands should get into her their wives' hearts. A man who can get into his wife's heart can get in between her legs at all times; regardless of how tired she is. If a man wants sex three times in a day, he should give his wife affection six times in a day. I can illustrate this with Affection3 = Sex1

READ MORE HERE: http://www.sesheajames.com/2010/12/sex-money-and-power-in-marriage.html

Re: Sex, Money And Power In Marriage by CrazyMan(m): 4:01am On Dec 08, 2010
Re: Sex, Money And Power In Marriage by iyatrustee(f): 7:59am On Dec 08, 2010
We have heard. grin grin grin
Re: Sex, Money And Power In Marriage by Dsense(m): 4:29pm On Dec 08, 2010
@Topic.
See Depression!
Re: Sex, Money And Power In Marriage by kmoneyE(m): 4:34pm On Dec 08, 2010
D-sense:

@Topic.
See Depressiong!

And fustration of the highest order#
Re: Sex, Money And Power In Marriage by Dsense(m): 4:40pm On Dec 08, 2010
^^^Exactly oo . . .Wish i can help the guy pass the msg to his lovely babe grin
Re: Sex, Money And Power In Marriage by kmoneyE(m): 5:02pm On Dec 08, 2010
D-sense:

^^^Exactly oo . . .Wish i can help the guy pass the msg to his lovely babe grin

Even if you do dat wont stop him banging his head on the wall~~ cheesy smiley

Re: Sex, Money And Power In Marriage by kmoneyE(m): 5:11pm On Dec 08, 2010
xspirit:

[size=18pt]d-sense why u drag me enter this no man land abeg where is the way out am going to hold u till am out of hear

wat a thread,bull shi.t ,nonsense,fork sh.it everything sh, it
[/size]

Na De-sense drag you enter or na your cursor/pointer drive you enter the yeye tread grin

Married To A Lady Soldier! / Would You Like To Be #1 Or #2 / True Story