Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,119 members, 7,867,229 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:37 PM

Sex, Money And Power In Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sex, Money And Power In Marriage (952 Views)

How Open Should One Be In Marriage? / If A Friend Owes You Money And Doesnt Want To Pay Up? / How to Ask Your Girlfriend's Parents For Her Hand in Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sex, Money And Power In Marriage by seshejame: 3:52am On Dec 08, 2010
Many married women make unnecessary demands on their husbands, especially when they perceive that they are no longer affectionate towards them.

Such wives reason that instead of losing both ways (not getting enough affection and attention, and their husband's money, which lawfully belongs to them), they would rather monopolise the marital bed and get financial empowerment.

Therefore, husbands should get into her their wives' hearts. A man who can get into his wife's heart can get in between her legs at all times; regardless of how tired she is. If a man wants sex three times in a day, he should give his wife affection six times in a day. I can illustrate this with Affection3 = Sex1

READ MORE HERE: http://www.sesheajames.com/2010/12/sex-money-and-power-in-marriage.html

Re: Sex, Money And Power In Marriage by Blazay(m): 1:37am On Dec 10, 2010
If a man wants sex three times in a day, he should give his wife affection six times in a day. I can illustrate this with Affection3 = Sex1

Sounds like a great formula to me. Works all the time. wink
Easy on my wallet too.

(1) (Reply)

God / 10 Comandments For A Youth To Be Successful / How To Tell If Your Child Is Being Bullied.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.