Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,010 members, 7,953,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:14 AM

Have You Been In A Position With Your Cousin Like This? Photo!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Been In A Position With Your Cousin Like This? Photo!! (13416 Views)

Ever Had Sex With Your Cousin? Share Your Experience / Having Sex With Your Cousin Is NOT A SIN!! / Ever Had Sex With Your Cousin? Please Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Been In A Position With Your Cousin Like This? Photo!! by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 21, 2020
So this little cousin of mine just moved in to stay with me for a couple of days. So before this cousin came, my normal lifestyle is to eat, and drop the plate in the sink, I can wash later, but it’s usually not more than one plate and maybe a spoon. Also I smoke in the comfort of my kitchen or balcony, I womanize, I play music a lot.

Right now my sister called and said this little girl is complaining that since she came to the house, I stopped washing plate, I disturb her with “weird” music a lot(whatever that is, I don’t knkw)!!!

She also said there was a day I finished smoking weed, I went to my room and started banging door continuously,(actually on this day, my rooms door handle froze, after multiple banging, I corrected it)

The one that is making me ask my sanity now is, she said I always play love music for HER.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Been In A Position With Your Cousin Like This? Photo!! by WiztaylorDC(m): 1:11pm On Jan 21, 2020
this is really funny

1 Like

Re: Have You Been In A Position With Your Cousin Like This? Photo!! by emmydiamon(m): 1:24pm On Jan 21, 2020
Maybe as you they type this now weed they your hand, you don de mad small, small bros.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Been In A Position With Your Cousin Like This? Photo!! by sweetonugbu: 1:26pm On Jan 21, 2020
How old is she?.
Re: Have You Been In A Position With Your Cousin Like This? Photo!! by drezzyx(m): 1:29pm On Jan 21, 2020
I remembered d day I played pretty pussy for d first tym because I don't know what d content is all about and I don't know who sent it to me, to make matter worse
In front of my shop one stupid olosho mother of 3 frm diff fathers came to buy goods from me and stupidly told me I was indirectly playing that song for her. Infact I was dumbfounded Sweat covered me I was like y would I play it for you.

Just because I was naive and don't know what d music was all about.
But now I no send any modafvcker I play whatever I like.
Op u can send her packing na she rent house for you

10 Likes

Re: Have You Been In A Position With Your Cousin Like This? Photo!! by Thegeneralqueen(f): 1:30pm On Jan 21, 2020
Start playing gospel music until she leaves before you can return to your normal lifestyle

1 Like

Re: Have You Been In A Position With Your Cousin Like This? Photo!! by Thegeneralqueen(f): 1:32pm On Jan 21, 2020
drezzyx:
I remembered d day I played pretty pussy for d first tym because I don't know what d content is all about and I don't know who sent it to me, to make matter worse
In front of my shop one stupid olosho mother of 3 came to buy goods from me and stupidly told me I was indirectly playing that song for her. Infact I was dumbfounded Sweat cover me I was like y would I play it for you.

Just because I was naive and don't know what d music was all about.
But now I no send any modafvcker I play whatever I like.
Op u can send her packing na she rent house for you
Send his cousin packing are you ok ?

2 Likes

Re: Have You Been In A Position With Your Cousin Like This? Photo!! by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 21, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
Start playing gospel music until she leaves before you can return to your normal lifestyle

Re: Have You Been In A Position With Your Cousin Like This? Photo!! by Ustec: 1:49pm On Jan 21, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
What's the bad thing in it and what will happen if he does?
Seriously, I will like it to know.

8 Likes

Re: Have You Been In A Position With Your Cousin Like This? Photo!! by drezzyx(m): 1:54pm On Jan 21, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
Who is this one again?
imagine my cousin telling me or someone I am playing love song for her meanwhile I was just enjoying d music.

One day she will wake up and accuse me of incest.
I repeat with no apologies I will send her packing over and over.
What kind of nonsense!!!

24 Likes

Re: Have You Been In A Position With Your Cousin Like This? Photo!! by kilojoDesigns: 3:27pm On Jan 21, 2020
she lacks discipline cry, when you life with someone you don't expect them to change for you. sorry bro you can export her back to her family

1 Like

Re: Have You Been In A Position With Your Cousin Like This? Photo!! by solmusdesigns: 3:39pm On Jan 21, 2020
grin

If you werent her cousin this one would have accused you of rape

too many paranoid girls, i once shared a flat with one back in the uni, she accused my normal friends of being a cultist, and any night we went to club she said we went for cultist opreation... I came in one day with my keys from the front door, and she was completely naked and embarrased , me i just smiled and greeted her and proceeded to my room while she was squezing face like akamu (not like i was attracted to her anyways) it was the next day through our neighbor i heard that i was a pevert and i could had turned back when i came, me that was very thirsty..

That Girl made me have a general rule with girls, except am dating you i will always keep 2 feets from you and hug, shake you like deeper life when greeting you.. i'll never drink or get high in front of anyone who doesnt drink

*You Smoke then you are a Criminal
*You Tourch her hands , shoulder or hair then you are trying to flirt with her or grop and rape her
*You compliment her dress or beauty, means you want to fvck her

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Been In A Position With Your Cousin Like This? Photo!! by cRobo: 3:54pm On Jan 21, 2020
It all depend on her age

If she can call her parents about this, my guy you aren't safe

She might just accuse you of rape one day

I de fear women these days even my brothers children, there is a limit I can allow them into my house

2 Likes

Re: Have You Been In A Position With Your Cousin Like This? Photo!! by cybug: 4:26pm On Jan 21, 2020
She even said you no longer wash your plate?

Like who's supposed to wash the plate in the house.

What is she doing in your house sef.

Send her back to her mother.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Been In A Position With Your Cousin Like This? Photo!! by mytime24(f): 4:43pm On Jan 21, 2020
#op don kolo cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Been In A Position With Your Cousin Like This? Photo!! by Obakoolex(m): 4:54pm On Jan 21, 2020
emmydiamon:
Maybe as you they type this now weed they your hand, you don de mad small, small bros.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Have You Been In A Position With Your Cousin Like This? Photo!! by Nadison1311(m): 5:49pm On Jan 21, 2020
cRobo:
It all depend on her age

If she can call her parents about this, my guy you aren't safe

She might just accuse you of rape one day

I de fear women these days even my brothers children, there is a limit I can allow them into my house
Fear women oh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Been In A Position With Your Cousin Like This? Photo!! by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 21, 2020
maybe you don dea use style mad small small
Re: Have You Been In A Position With Your Cousin Like This? Photo!! by AfroKnight: 5:53pm On Jan 21, 2020
Chase her out. grin You don’t need Babylon vibes around you especially when you’re smoking loud and feeling irie.

Let her in after you’re done.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Been In A Position With Your Cousin Like This? Photo!! by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 21, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
all your advice na out of point. change lifestyle for a visitor?

3 Likes

Re: Have You Been In A Position With Your Cousin Like This? Photo!! by jnoz23(m): 6:03pm On Jan 21, 2020
AfroKnight:
Chase her out. grin You don’t need Babylon vibes around you especially when you’re smoking loud and feeling irie.

Let her in after you’re done.

Naso
Re: Have You Been In A Position With Your Cousin Like This? Photo!! by Bola146(f): 6:49pm On Jan 21, 2020
emmydiamon:

cheesy cheesy
Re: Have You Been In A Position With Your Cousin Like This? Photo!! by Koredav(m): 7:18pm On Jan 21, 2020
stupidity:
So this little cousin of mine just moved in to stay with me for a couple of days. So before this cousin came, my normal lifestyle is to eat, and drop the plate in the sink, I can wash later, but it’s usually not more than one plate and maybe a spoon. Also I smoke in the comfort of my kitchen or balcony, I womanize, I play music a lot.

Right now my sister called and said this little girl is complaining that since she came to the house, I stopped washing plate, I disturb her with “weird” music a lot(whatever that is, I don’t knkw)!!!

She also said there was a day I finished smoking weed, I went to my room and started banging door continuously,(actually on this day, my rooms door handle froze, after multiple banging, I corrected it)

The one that is making me ask my sanity now is, she said I always play love music for HER.
Guy send her packing before she say dt u raped her ooo. No body go believe u if u won prove her wrong oooo

3 Likes

Re: Have You Been In A Position With Your Cousin Like This? Photo!! by gwas(m): 8:15pm On Jan 21, 2020
She is not normal! Do the needful pls.
Re: Have You Been In A Position With Your Cousin Like This? Photo!! by Akanoaaa(m): 8:47pm On Jan 21, 2020
Chase her comot before she give you bad names. She go soon talk say you wan rape her.
Re: Have You Been In A Position With Your Cousin Like This? Photo!! by kellight(m): 9:02pm On Jan 21, 2020
Op that is your village people coming in small small.....in disguise

Run for your life

1 Like

Re: Have You Been In A Position With Your Cousin Like This? Photo!! by Collins4u1(m): 9:55pm On Jan 21, 2020
Hahahahahahahahahah I actually laughed out loud
Re: Have You Been In A Position With Your Cousin Like This? Photo!! by Erickax(m): 10:13pm On Jan 21, 2020
op which kin of post is dis
Re: Have You Been In A Position With Your Cousin Like This? Photo!! by pennywys(m): 11:35pm On Jan 21, 2020
stupidity:

you are that type of human a decent soul can't live with

Likewise here, I can't stay with someone who make noise with indecent music

My type of music
Is hymns and classic works from masters of music like G. F Handels, Joseph Hdyn and co.

Bethoveen
Re: Have You Been In A Position With Your Cousin Like This? Photo!! by Slaymammas: 11:41pm On Jan 21, 2020
Get amazing hook up at www.slaymammas.com best hook up site in Nigeria so far.. hot girls that are ready to please
Re: Have You Been In A Position With Your Cousin Like This? Photo!! by Kobicove(m): 11:49pm On Jan 21, 2020
Where is the photo? undecided
Re: Have You Been In A Position With Your Cousin Like This? Photo!! by HQuadreal: 7:30am On Jan 22, 2020
I weak for my house?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Craziest Place You've Had Sex / 90% Of Buttocks Only Look Attractive In Clothes – Man Says / How Much Is ISI AGU Material In Lagos,Fast reply needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.