Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters (26845 Views)

Bandits, Ansaru Terrorists Clash In Kaduna / Top 7 States With Worst Road Networks In Nigeria— Sahara Reporters / Nigeria Police Tactical Forces Storm Ansaru Terrorist Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by madridsta007(m): 1:42pm On Jan 22, 2020
NigeriaIsDoomed:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/01/21/alert-ansaru-planning-renewed-attacks-north-central-nigeria?fbclid=IwAR1whhF-VnAqZBXTH7HkCtZMrpjXOC8buAWQkm3qLr-h3krEexzAayQqchQ

Intelligence documents seen by SaharaReporters shows that the group recently received tons of arms and ammunition from Chinese smugglers in Burkina Faso.

A number of weeks ago, I argued that Nigeria is increasingly being seen as an attractive destination for arms smugglers due to its failed state status. Arms smugglers from the West and Asia currently besiege Somalia. They come in as "Business Men", but they are simply smuggling arms. Same with the North of Nigeria. Sadly, Beau Harry's payment of millions to terrorists groups in the guise of releasing kidnapped people are simply going back to these arms smugglers who will provide weapons for more terror.
France is a suspect. The French will be happy to fund and ensure Nigeria's open Northern borders is continuosly busy with illegal arms shipment. They can continue their domination of Western Africa when this happens.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by wilemer: 1:42pm On Jan 22, 2020
this is serious
Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by Basit46: 1:44pm On Jan 22, 2020
This people aren't real Muslims they are just USO g our name for their personal games.

This people above me should stop all this shit,we are in 2020 f9r God's sakeThis people aren't real Muslims they are just USO g our name for their personal games.

This people above me should stop all this shit,we are in 2020 f9r God's sake
This people aren't real Muslims they are just USO g our name for their personal games.

Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by Beverlyjean(f): 1:45pm On Jan 22, 2020
It best we break away from these parasites... Nigeria might get a travel ban because of these parasites... It's best the while of South stand as one and decide to leave these parasites

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by Malcolm123: 1:47pm On Jan 22, 2020
kestolove95:
Which one be ansaru again?

Asin d mata tire me ...wetin I Sha know be say media go destroy dis country B4 terrorist destroy am

many media keep on intentionally exaggerating things for naija to make government look clueless or make a particular tribe look bad ...at the end of the day intentional communities only know Nigeria and Nigerians daz all

2 Likes

Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by seunjungle1(m): 1:49pm On Jan 22, 2020
Thank you my brother for the piece of advise.
I think some of them should able to see the reason west need Amotekun now?

If Igbo like they should form their own movement to safeguard them or better still, wait for buhari for an order to do so.lolz!

oilPUSSY:
Nigerian Christians are in big trouble.

If u re Igbo and still believe in the unity of Nigeria, you need to visit a home for lunatics if you can't see thousands of reasons to push for secession..

Once the middle belt is captured, next is Eastern region.. Don't also expect government to act because they are partner in crime.

Now what's islammization agenda if not what's happening under our nose ?
Who could have thought yrs ago that herdsmen would come down to southern Nigeria and launch an attack on southern indigenes ?

Different terrorist groups under the same satanic religion..

Very useless and condemned country called N.igeria....

Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 22, 2020
This is the beginning of the end for Nigeria.

What a pity. And that country had so many potentials.

RIP Nigeria.

Please Amotekun should begin operations immediately and begin to scout for possible dangers across the Western Nigerian border.

Our brothers in Kwara state should signal for help if them bas.tards come close to them.

1 Like

Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:50pm On Jan 22, 2020
kelvinhilton:
When will terror end in this country??

NEVER

NIGERIA IS primarily FU@KED

IT IS A FACT WHEN TERRORIST ORGANIZATION LASTED TEN YEARS IN ANY COUNTRY IT IS FOR FOREVER

2 Likes

Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by Louisananda7(m): 1:51pm On Jan 22, 2020
Which one be Edo Na, Edo na north central?
Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by lexy2014: 1:52pm On Jan 22, 2020
theenchanter:
Though i highly doubt d legitimacy of this news, but i must confess that this is my first time of hearing ANSARU TERRORISTS.

Only in Nigeria.... BH, FH, and now Ansaru.

But u believe d legitimacy of this:

Nigeria's Chief of Army Staff, Yusuf Buratai, on Monday boasted that terrorism in Nigeria was a thing of the past and that renewed attacks were the last kick of a dying horse.

2 Likes

Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:52pm On Jan 22, 2020
seunjungle1:
Thank you my brother for the piece of advise.
I think some of them should able to see the reason west need Amotekun now?

If Igbo like they should form their own movement to safeguard them or better still, wait for buhari for an order to do so.lolz!

THANKS TO YORUBA

ANYBODY REMEMBER 2015
Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by RexTramadol1: 1:53pm On Jan 22, 2020
OP's cognomen sef na wa

Nigeria won't be doomed!

1 Like

Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by baakinmagana: 1:55pm On Jan 22, 2020
MUST WE HAVE TO BELIEVE IN EVERYTHING. SAHARA REPORTERS HMM

1 Like

Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:55pm On Jan 22, 2020
Racoon:
shocked Same "Proscription of Ansaru unconstitutional" -Lai Mohammed

Full fledged jihad about to be unleashed on this nation. Any reasonable that never failed to see the systematic annihilation of christains in the core north and middle belt is lost forever.

Guess the Nigerian military will swiftly swing into action base on this Intel and always remain in the offense or fidget till more damage will be done? Jah save us.

I though you were joking!!!
https://www.vanguardngr.com › ...
Proscribing Boko Haram, Ansaru wrong, says ACN - Vanguard News
10 Jun 2013 · Action Congress of Nigeria, ACN, has said that the recent proscription order against Boko Haram and
Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by JJBROS(m): 1:56pm On Jan 22, 2020
Kai! Is Edo middle belt or North Central? Yeyenatu
Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by ajebuter(f): 1:57pm On Jan 22, 2020
Is Nigeria battling for the ultimate prize as a terrorist country ni??

Abi which one be this again Nitori Olorun??

Shey I will not relocate so?
Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by Skepticus: 2:00pm On Jan 22, 2020
Basit46:

This people above me should stop all this shit,we are in 2020 f9r God's sakeThis people aren't real Muslims they are just USO g our name for their personal games.

Your Taquiyya is weak.

We know deeply that you sympathize with these religious killers.

Islam and its Abrahamic cousin, Christianity don finally cast!

2 Likes

Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by King44(m): 2:01pm On Jan 22, 2020
AroleOduduwa2:
The systematic annihilation of the middle belt has been going on for sometime now and it’s totally supported by General Buhari led administration.

This is the sole reason they are opposing Amotekun, they want to move down south to continue with their annihilation without any resistance.

Thank God for visionary leaders like Fayemi, Akete and Seyi, God will punish all southern saboteurs
kogi especially kwara and Edo in the least wahala don dey those useless cow breeders won't say anything, amotekun should be quickly activated security is not guaranteed in this country, they better not take this new update for granted
Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:04pm On Jan 22, 2020
Emu4life:
Calm down man. Hisbah is not IPOBgrin
Beside, what kinda cock and bull Journalism is this?
Just to make headlines by churning false news to people? Now i know why DSS arrested that Idiot.

This is how northerners lived in denial till their hypocrisy consumed them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by Petbuk122(m): 2:05pm On Jan 22, 2020
we can survive without one another, let's just go out different ways Biko. The fed will turn a deaf hear to this, after series of attacks we would be seeing condolence messages from aso. the numbers of militant sect in the country can't be ascertained, Stop playing politics with people's life. Chai it is finished
Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by Emu4life(m): 2:06pm On Jan 22, 2020
StaffofOrayan:

This is how northerners lived in denial till their hypocrisy consumed them
Correct your statement to Nigerians and not Northerners. I detest double standard.
Beside, how is seeking for credible news living in denial??
Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by Katuul: 2:07pm On Jan 22, 2020
kestolove95:
Which one be ansaru again?

OK
Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by tstx(m): 2:14pm On Jan 22, 2020
Abeg oo no come north cent
Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by Emu4life(m): 2:15pm On Jan 22, 2020
Beverlyjean:
It best we break away from these parasites... Nigeria might get a travel ban because of these parasites... It's best the while of South stand as one and decide to leave these parasites
Who is this hypocrite If Nigeria was to get banned it would have been banned because of Yoruba boyz(Yahoo/Fraud) and Igbo (Drugs/Fraud). The international communitiesonly care about what you are exporting to them and not what you are doing in your backyard. It foolishness to believe in this incoherent and baseless news. I can see you have been shouting Parasites upandan. Well, go read about the civil war and know about the resultant effect when the North cut-off its food supplies to a particular part of the Country.
Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by Liposure: 2:16pm On Jan 22, 2020
oilPUSSY:
Nigerian Christians are in big trouble.

If u re Igbo and still believe in the unity of Nigeria, you need to visit a home for lunatics if you can't see thousands of reasons to push for secession..

Once the middle belt is captured, next is Eastern region..
Don't also expect government to act because they are all partners in crime.

Now what's islammization agenda if not what's happening under our nose ?
Who could have thought yrs ago that herdsmen would come down to southern Nigeria and launch an attack on southern indigenes ?

Different terrorist groups under the same satanic religion..

Very useless and condemned country called N.igeria....

hate speech
Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by GamalNasser: 2:16pm On Jan 22, 2020
This is why they closed the border so the can unleash hell on Nigerian Christians and Southerners starting from the NE
Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by MightySparrow: 2:16pm On Jan 22, 2020
If Mo could see the wahala he introduced into the world ?
Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:17pm On Jan 22, 2020
Emu4life:
Correct your statement to Nigerians and not Northerners. I detest double standard.
Beside, how is seeking for credible news living in denial??

Double standard ?
We in the SW are trying to avoid same catastrophe with Amotekun,
Northerners are STILL playing the hypocrite
Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by Arespect10: 2:19pm On Jan 22, 2020
seniormallam:
Imagine a world without Islam..............how peaceful would it had been.
Have you ever learnt Islam before? then shut up!!! ISLAM mean PEACE and
none of those terrorists follows the teaching of Islam please
Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by Emu4life(m): 2:20pm On Jan 22, 2020
StaffofOrayan:

Double standard ?
We in the SW are trying to avoid same catastrophe with Amotekun,
Northerners are STILL playing the hypocrite
I wholesomely support Amotekun, i hope it as well tackle the issue of skull mining there Peace be unto you.
Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by paix(m): 2:20pm On Jan 22, 2020
theenchanter:
Though i highly doubt d legitimacy of this news, but i must confess that this is my first time of hearing ANSARU TERRORISTS.

Only in Nigeria.... BH, FH, and now Ansaru.
Under this regime, you will hear many more groups springing up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hafsat Sanusi Lamido Graduates With Masters Degree From London University / No Surprise In Security Circles Over Ex-cjn’s Son Joining ISIS / Corpse Of Ojo Maduekwe Arrives Government House Umuahia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.