Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters (26843 Views)

Bandits, Ansaru Terrorists Clash In Kaduna / Top 7 States With Worst Road Networks In Nigeria— Sahara Reporters / Nigeria Police Tactical Forces Storm Ansaru Terrorist Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by Emu4life(m): 2:21pm On Jan 22, 2020
GamalNasser:
This is why they closed the border so the can unleash hell on Nigerian Christians and Southerners starting from the NE
Yes, it shall come to pass and you can do nothing about it. tongue
Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by paix(m): 2:22pm On Jan 22, 2020
incogni2o:
Can someone explain what the sponsors of terrorism gain from it
Supremacy.
Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by HeavenlyHolines(m): 2:26pm On Jan 22, 2020
God have mercy upon ur people. i feel some people are making money through all these terrorists stuff. A times i wonder the kind of generals will have in the Nigerians army and the reason is that we don`t value Humans. What is d essence of spending million of dollars in fighting these people
Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by Petbuk122(m): 2:26pm On Jan 22, 2020
Emu4life:
Yes of course, you know it was Muslim nations who started and fought in the WORLD WARS that claimed millions of lives. Bloody deluded hypocrite

I have lots of Muslims around me, I have them as friends(good ones) but sentiments apart what do you expect people to say when several of the terrorist groups are hiding under a religion umbrella. We have all forgotten that a believe that put humanity last would do no good to the world. Let's face it a million thing is going wrong in Nigeria but religion wahala is their father. if you talk of breaking up the powerful people will not allow it but only that can help at this time. I have nothing against Islam.
Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by seniormallam(m): 2:26pm On Jan 22, 2020
Emu4life:
Yes of course, you know it was Muslim nations who started and fought in the WORLD WARS that claimed millions of lives. Bloody deluded hypocrite
How did world wars affected you Sir............only in the name Islam people now kill in our time, even traditional babalawo now accept goat and fowl, but which religion only required HUMAN BEING in this century?........... ISLAM

2 Likes

Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by esanmantruth: 2:28pm On Jan 22, 2020
Is like these are in charge of burning market places because I don’t understand how many enemies we have to fight. This is mountain of fire war
Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:29pm On Jan 22, 2020
Emu4life:
I wholesomely support Amotekun, i hope it as well tackle the issue of skull mining there Peace be unto you.

1000% that is all we want in the SW
peace and progress. Not negotiating with 'bandits'

1 Like

Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by Emu4life(m): 2:32pm On Jan 22, 2020
seniormallam:

How did world wars affected you Sir............only in the name Islam people now kill in our time, even traditional babalawo now accept goat and fowl, but which religion only required HUMAN BEING in this century?........... ISLAM
How did world War affect me?? More reasons i called you a bloody hypocrite.
Babalawos accept goat and fowl but ISLAM accept humans?? What for?? Mr man are you talking with reasons or you are just saying what you heard fellow deluded hypocrites saying?? Do you have evidence that Islam want human heads?? Mr man with due respect, you are confused.
Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by seniormallam(m): 2:34pm On Jan 22, 2020
Basit46:
This people aren't real Muslims they are just USO g our name for their personal games.

This people above me should stop all this shit,we are in 2020 f9r God's sakeThis people aren't real Muslims they are just USO g our name for their personal games.

This people above me should stop all this shit,we are in 2020 f9r God's sake
This people aren't real Muslims they are just USO g our name for their personal games.

This people above me should stop all this shit,we are in 2020 f9r God's sake
When BH was still walking on the street of Maiduguri during the time of Yusuf........ Instead of stopping them early, you people were dancing galala because it's more of jihad's thing...........it's impossible to separate BH and Islam now , too late.........if we gonna divide, all northern Christians should go with southwest/ Biafra, if not na suya be their meat.

1 Like

Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by seniormallam(m): 2:36pm On Jan 22, 2020
Emu4life:
How did world War affect me?? More reasons i called you a bloody hypocrite.
Babalawos accept goat and fowl but ISLAM accept humans?? What for?? Mr man are you talking with reasons or you are just saying what you heard fellow deluded hypocrites saying?? Do you have evidence that Islam want human heads?? Mr man with due respect, you are confused.
They say "allahuakbar" then they slaughter........... the sacrifice is to who?, no Christian militant group will attack in the name of Christianity.............they will be rebuked immediately, no difference between northern and southwest Muslims , one is doing the act, one is praying for them to succeed in the elimination of Christians.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by Emu4life(m): 2:38pm On Jan 22, 2020
seniormallam:

They say "allahuakbar" then they slaughter........... the sacrifice is to who?
What do they slaughter?? come clear and stop beating around the bush, okay. Don't be a coward
Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by Emu4life(m): 2:45pm On Jan 22, 2020
Petbuk122:

I have lots of Muslims around me, I have them as friends(good ones) but sentiments apart what do you expect people to say when several of the terrorist groups are hiding under a religion umbrella. We have all forgotten that a believe that put humanity last would do no good to the world. Let's face it a million thing is going wrong in Nigeria but religion wahala is their father. if you talk of breaking up the powerful people will not allow it but only that can help at this time. I have nothing against Islam.
Yes i can't help but agree with you. Your view is Logical and Thank God you know there are Wolves in sheep's clothing. What's happening today is what the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) prophesied Thousands of years ago about endtimes, they are called Khawarij and are no different from Mass Murderers. But what is appalling is hearing someone say the World would have been peaceful if not for Islam. Datz high-level HYPOCRISY
Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by souljaslim(m): 2:45pm On Jan 22, 2020
powerkey:
A section of the country is simply using those groups to train their war fighters.

It's imminent that there may be war in Nigeria sooner that we expect.

War all over the shael region...nigeria will turn a war front at some point...the sooner we are ready...the better....the army needs to get ready...and stop all this shut....arms dealers will sell their market..na buyyer remain
Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by Metrofox(m): 2:48pm On Jan 22, 2020
Emu4life:
Who is this hypocrite If Nigeria was to get banned it would have been banned because of Yoruba boyz(Yahoo/Fraud) and Igbo (Drugs/Fraud). The international communitiesonly care about what you are exporting to them and not what you are doing in your backyard. It foolishness to believe in this incoherent and baseless news. I can see you have been shouting Parasites upandan. Well, go read about the civil war and know about the resultant effect when the North cut-off its food supplies to a particular part of the Country.

young man keep quiet and go read your history books that is if you can read without help.."Biafra was surviving on food supplies from the north" who even gave u that daft info? And
Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by seniormallam(m): 2:49pm On Jan 22, 2020
Arespect10:

Have you ever learnt Islam before? then shut up!!! ISLAM mean PEACE and
none of those terrorists follows the teaching of Islam please
If what we are experiencing now is your Islam definition of peace..........I wonder what will happen if you decide not to be peaceful again...........maybe you mean PIECE
Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by Arespect10: 2:55pm On Jan 22, 2020
seniormallam:

If what we are experiencing now is your Islam definition of peace..........I wonder what will happen if you decide not to be peaceful again...........maybe you mean PIECE
You knw wat i mean bro and let remind you, ISLAM must dominate the world
Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by qtx(m): 2:55pm On Jan 22, 2020
Me i don already arrange one plot for Benin republic, i go de arrange small nest where to escape with my own to. If una like make una dey here to comment on social media grin
Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by Emu4life(m): 2:56pm On Jan 22, 2020
seniormallam:

They say "allahuakbar" then they slaughter........... the sacrifice is to who?, no Christian militant group will attack in the name of Christianity.............they will be rebuked immediately, no difference between northern and southwest Muslims , one is doing the act, one is praying for them to continue the elimination of Christians.
And how many Islamic scholars have been killed by Terrorists for speaking against them??Talking about no xtian militant group murders?? I'm sure you've heard about New Zealand shooting? Most of the Xtians in Nigeria and around the globe were happy, the killing of Muslims in Palestine is always accompanied with cheering from the Xtians, the Burma and china incident shows glaringly that most Xtians though Cowards and can not take the Bull by the Horn are terrorists apologist(I say once again that you'all are coward, Bloody deluded hypocrites). I with totality condemn any sort of extremism, violence, crime and terrorism and only if we all have this kinda attitude will the world get better.
Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by Emu4life(m): 3:00pm On Jan 22, 2020
Metrofox:

young man keep quiet and go read your history books that is if you can read without help.."Biafra was surviving on food supplies from the north" who even gave u that daft info? And
Fvckoutta my mention blockhead, did i mention a place Or you are just trying to confirm my statement??
Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by Kokoebapluse(m): 3:04pm On Jan 22, 2020
Am not a fool, so I can't believe this useless post
Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by oodua1stson: 3:08pm On Jan 22, 2020
All the problems in this country originated from the north

Remove the north from South and southern Nigeria would be the America of Africa and northern Nigeria would be like Somalia
Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by Charly68: 3:14pm On Jan 22, 2020
Everybody should wake up to defend themselves ,nobody has the monopoly of violence ...

1 Like

Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by tityboi: 3:14pm On Jan 22, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by seniormallam(m): 3:19pm On Jan 22, 2020
Arespect10:

You knw wat i mean bro and let mind remind you, ISLAM must dominate the world
Las las the terrorist part of your life is revealed......... I said it, every Muslim is a potential terrorist.
Since you cannot convert them, the only option you have is to start reducing them by numbers.

1 Like

Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by Wanity(m): 3:21pm On Jan 22, 2020
Emu4life:
Who is this hypocrite If Nigeria was to get banned it would have been banned because of Yoruba boyz(Yahoo/Fraud) and Igbo (Drugs/Fraud). The international communitiesonly care about what you are exporting to them and not what you are doing in your backyard. It foolishness to believe in this incoherent and baseless news. I can see you have been shouting Parasites upandan. Well, go read about the civil war and know about the resultant effect when the North cut-off its food supplies to a particular part of the Country.

I wanted not to quote or mention anybody today but because of this lie I have to see you back your claim with some prove.

Just ask about cross river

Which north is supplying food for Biafra then
Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by anataala: 3:23pm On Jan 22, 2020
where are the intelligence documents? who are the Chinese smugglers and their names? how are they going to carry those weapons from Burkina Faso to Nigeria and how did they knew the weapons are going to those particular states in Nigeria to cause a mayhem.

1 Like

Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by skukimania(f): 3:24pm On Jan 22, 2020
Which one is ANSARU again? shocked
Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by skukimania(f): 3:25pm On Jan 22, 2020
theenchanter:
Though i highly doubt d legitimacy of this news, but i must confess that this is my first time of hearing ANSARU TERRORISTS.

Only in Nigeria.... BH, FH, and now Ansaru.

Never you forget ISWAP sad
Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by Emu4life(m): 3:27pm On Jan 22, 2020
Wanity:

I wanted not to quote or mention anybody today but because of this lie I have to see you back your claim with some prove.

Just ask about cross river

Which north is supplying food for Biafra then
You would have done well not qouting me because I'm not interested in your flawed opinion.
Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by Bimpe29: 3:30pm On Jan 22, 2020
Unfortunately, the security apparatus are not only ineffective but highly unpatriotic.
Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 3:31pm On Jan 22, 2020
Emu4life:
The North exports terrorism and in case you don't know, religious extremism is one of the greatest threats to world peace currently, not drugs and fraud.
The part of the country never had any issues when the North cut off food supplies, they only had issues when the government of the north blockaded the southern boarders from Cameroon and the ocean. If such a thing were to happen nowadays, I assure you the resultant effect will be totally different from what happened 60 years ago
Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by Emu4life(m): 3:37pm On Jan 22, 2020
PerfectlyPerfect:

The North exports terrorism and in case you don't know, religious extremism is one of the greatest threats to world peace currently, not drugs and fraud.
The part of the country never had any issues when the North cut off food supplies, they only had issues when the government of the north blockaded the southern boarders from Cameroon and the ocean. If such a thing were to happen nowadays, I assure you the resultant effect will be totally different from what happened 60 years ago
Bla bla bla, you said worse than this before what happened 60years ago. Empty barrel makes loudest noise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Receives Gauck, President Of Germany At The State House (photos) / Corpse Of Ojo Maduekwe Arrives Government House Umuahia (Photos) / Osun Election: Why PDP Leaders Protested At INEC Headquarters – Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.