Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters (26844 Views)

Bandits, Ansaru Terrorists Clash In Kaduna / Top 7 States With Worst Road Networks In Nigeria— Sahara Reporters / Nigeria Police Tactical Forces Storm Ansaru Terrorist Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by Wanity(m): 3:41pm On Jan 22, 2020
Emu4life:
You would have done well not qouting me because I'm not interested in your flawed opinion.

Stop using fake information to corrupt people mind

1 Like

Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by Ayoslimzy(m): 3:42pm On Jan 22, 2020
Ansaru is a faction of Boko Haram

Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 3:43pm On Jan 22, 2020
Emu4life:
Bla bla bla, you said worse than this before what happened 60years ago. Empty barrel makes loudest noise
It's actually a thing of shame that an unarmed region fought the entire military; army, navy and air force of a country for 3 whole years. You had the firepower, you had the funds, you had international backing from more than 6 countries, you had everything but the only thing that helped you win was starving innocent children and women.
Such a shame

1 Like

Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by mvem(m): 3:43pm On Jan 22, 2020
Emu4life:
And how many Islamic scholars have been killed by Terrorists for speaking against them??Talking about no xtian militant group murders?? I'm sure you've heard about New Zealand shooting? Most of the Xtians in Nigeria and around the globe were happy, the killing of Muslims in Palestine is always accompanied with cheering from the Xtians, the Burma and china incident shows glaringly that most Xtians though Cowards and can not take the Bull by the Horn are terrorists apologist(I say once again that you'all are coward, Bloody deluded hypocrites). I with totality condemn any sort of extremism, violence, crime and terrorism and only if we all have this kinda attitude will the world get better.
The Burma and Chinese incidents are they done by Christians?...Palestine and Israeli conflict is not a thing of religion but nationalism. Mind you they are Muslims arabs in Israel.

I find it funny that when terrorist acts are done many muslims either fear or willingly ignore to condemn it. Muslims go ahead to justify these by saying US is bombing Iraq or US is bombing Muslim nations therefore terrorism is being done by Christians...imagine that reasoning. I and you know that US go to war with these nations which might be or might not be justifiable. The bone of contention is people killing you because you are of another religion. You say Christians are apologist but you fail to say that Christians have been targeted throughout history in Nigeria.

I was born and brought up in the North. All my growing years any slight misunderstanding they start killing Christians for no reason. Either someone accuse someone of using the holybook, someone insulted the prophet etc. In 2006 a cartoon depicting prophet Mohammed was drawn in Denmark. Precisely February 18 2006, targeted killing of Christians and priests happened in northern Nigeria. It all started from protest like it always does. During the Sharia issue in 1999-2001, same thing...killing Christians.

In Borno presently if Bokoharam is to stop vehicles, when they notice you are christian they immediately kill you or abduct you for a ransom...Islamophobia is the fault of Muslims, come out and condemn these attacks. The muslims clerics sometimes hardly speak against it. I know of the Newzealand attack by so called christian man or so. But call a newzealand attack and I will call a 100 muslim terrorist attack. To top it all, Muslims are very intolerant. The only countries in the world with blasphemy laws are all muslim nations..in Pakistan a number of times they have sentenced many to death because it was claim they insulted the prophet or whatever. Same as Saudi etc....funny enough Muslims go to Europe and try to fight for their rights to wear hijab, to pray etc but when a non- Muslim come to Saudi or so they won't give him rights to worship or do his thing...why?...why are you people too intolerant.

I feel Islamic scholars should together condemn all these and try to reform Islam... Everyday on the news bomb, killings etc...see the news of the new Ansaru group or Bokoharam using the Quran to justify their killings....probably you people will say US or Israel is behind it as you always do...Islam!

4 Likes

Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by LLMG: 3:45pm On Jan 22, 2020
actually 95%.
Charmingrascal:
It is so sad that a certain denomination has been breeding & producing different types of terrorist organization all over the World.
Those who are 'Christ like' should wake up. We hav had enough of these 'Muhammadins', their aggressive campaign that is backed by their tome called Quran in the name of jihad should be met wit the same aggression.

With all these killings by the 'Muhammadins' can anybody give me a sermon abt hw peaceful Islam is and would want me to believe? Fact is 80 % of these 'Muhammadins' are covertly supporting the killings as long as it is a non 'Muhammadin' that is killed.
Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by godliman: 3:56pm On Jan 22, 2020
incogni2o:
Can someone explain what the sponsors of terrorism gain from it
72 demon prostitutes in hell with fire and brimestone between their thighs for terrorist to enjoy forever
Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by franchasng: 4:01pm On Jan 22, 2020
Many people doubting Muslim extremists wicked agenda to take over Middlebelt and possibly dominate/Islamize Nigeria with time are kids, maybe they don't know that Egypt and Turkey were not Islamic nations before, but today they are full Islamic nations under the Arabic oath!

Southern Nigerians should wake up, especially Yorubas should wake up because Igbos are already aware and almost prepared.

I really thank God for inspiring Southwest Governors to start the Amotekun security outfit, please never you guys bow to Buhari's threats!!
Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by bergs2: 4:03pm On Jan 22, 2020
Charmingrascal:
It is so sad that a certain denomination has been breeding & producing different types of terrorist organization all over the World.
Those who are 'Christ like' should wake up. We hav had enough of these 'Muhammadins', their aggressive campaign that is backed by their tome called Quran in the name of jihad should be met wit the same aggression.

With all these killings by the 'Muhammadins' can anybody give me a sermon abt hw peaceful Islam is and would want me to believe? Fact is 80 % of these 'Muhammadins' are covertly supporting the killings as long as it is a non 'Muhammadin' that is killed.

denomination kwa?
Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by hotseat: 4:23pm On Jan 22, 2020
What a time to be called a moslem! A religion with a terrorist toga!
Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by emmatuegbe(m): 4:47pm On Jan 22, 2020
This is one of the reasons they brought Yahaya Bello at all cost. He is sympathetic to the course of islamization, and has already allocated part of kogi state to FG propose ranching for Fulani herdsmen
Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by rhames(m): 4:49pm On Jan 22, 2020
NigeriaIsDoomed:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/01/21/alert-ansaru-planning-renewed-attacks-north-central-nigeria?fbclid=IwAR1whhF-VnAqZBXTH7HkCtZMrpjXOC8buAWQkm3qLr-h3krEexzAayQqchQ

You guys think the French Government will fold its arms and allowed itself be ridiculed and sent out of the continent like that?
My worry is Nigeria's leaders are not thinking beyond filling their pockets at the expense of their owns citizens blood, toil tears and sweat.
The citizenry is deeply divided along religious and ethnic lines and the despot up there seems to be carried away by frivolous non benefiting foreign trips and junketing around the world in the name of medical check up.

Ansaru deen is the terrorist organisation affilliated to ISIS but based in West and North Africa that has waged its own Jihad in Mali, Burkina Faso, Senegal, Guinea and Cote D Ivoire. They were repelled by the French special Forces and they spilled over to the rest of the West Africa after their failure in that region. But they destroyed various Islamic sites in Timbuktu.

The last we heard of them is they are currently discussing with the French Government to reach a deal. No one knows the content but the dream of the French and Americans want to break this country in order to havve unfettered access to our Natural resources.
Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by Excelinpages(m): 4:51pm On Jan 22, 2020
Let's ask ourselves. Is Hisbah backed by law? Who is it defending and prosecuting.

I strongly support Amotekun because if the centre has failed to protect - gong as far as not prosecuting kidnappers and deadly herdsmen then anyway the people can safeguard themselves is welcomed.

https://dailypost.ng/2020/01/22/buhari-govt-asked-to-disband-hisbah-police-over-illegal-activities/
Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by goldmatrix(m): 4:56pm On Jan 22, 2020
..in any sane country, Brutai would have been arrested and executed.
Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by 2metrelaurie(m): 4:59pm On Jan 22, 2020
theenchanter:
Though i highly doubt d legitimacy of this news, but i must confess that this is my first time of hearing ANSARU TERRORISTS.

Only in Nigeria.... BH, FH, and now Ansaru.
They disguise as herdsmen
Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 22, 2020
Emu4life:
The best comment on this thread so far. Most Nairalanders are educated illiterates, they just consume news with out verification. Calm down man. Hisbah is not IPOBgrin
Beside, what kinda cock and bull Journalism is this?
Just to make headlines by churning false news to people? Now i know why DSS arrested that Idiot.

While his point makes sense, esp now that the border is effectively closed, I dont think u can say ppl on here are unjustified in their displeasure.

You know more than any other country in the region our borders remain very porous. Chinese actors are everywhere in the region, particularly in places like BF and Mali with little state presence across the full lengths of those countries and a myriad terrorist and separatist orgs. They r trading their mimics of western weapons systems and light arms. The latter get everywhere.

Nigeria has enough arms stockpiles as it is for ansaru and other boko factions to work with and it will not be surprising for more to be coming from BF. Remember that this faction works very well with AQIM, so their operational framework is different from IS affiliated groups. They have real structure for logistics and real estate in the region. The exact same way guns that herdsmen have used to walk about the sahel get into Nigeria is the same way these particular speculative arms would make their way here.

Look at reports of arms flows in the region. We arent exempt. Matter of fact, we are culprits because politicians and other official actors aid this process for short term gain. I dont think we r in any position to make conclusive declarations concerning this report. Exercise some caution yes, doubt it a bit. But to make it look like it's out of thin air is self deceit.

Note: Amosun got a thousand rifles and millions of bullets in with bulletproof vests and armored cars. It took premiun times uncovering it for us to know... dont be so sure.
Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by ajl: 5:03pm On Jan 22, 2020
The glutton elitist northern Nigerians have set themselves up for self-annihilation with their hypocrisy and sharia system. It would have been different if they have been taking care of their people but no they left that for Allah as if He will come down from heaven to give these poor masses education and also feed their stomach. A mixture of poverty, overpopulation, and religion extremism is like a canon that will explode before your eyes. They alone will suffer it. The south is not going down with them.

2 Likes

Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by 2metrelaurie(m): 5:04pm On Jan 22, 2020
Emu4life:
Yes of course, you know it was Muslim nations who started and fought in the WORLD WARS that claimed millions of lives. Bloody deluded hypocrite

Islam has killed more people than all the world wars and epidemics combined
Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by atheistandproud(m): 5:08pm On Jan 22, 2020
mvem:
The Burma and Chinese incidents are they done by Christians?...Palestine and Israeli conflict is not a thing of religion but nationalism. Mind you they are Muslims arabs in Israel.

I find it funny that when terrorist acts are done many muslims either fear or willingly ignore to condemn it. Muslims go ahead to justify these by saying US is bombing Iraq or US is bombing Muslim nations therefore terrorism is being done by Christians...imagine that reasoning. I and you know that US go to war with these nations which might be or might not be justifiable. The bone of contention is people killing you because you are of another religion. You say Christians are apologist but you fail to say that Christians have been targeted throughout history in Nigeria.

I was born and brought up in the North. All my growing years any slight misunderstanding they start killing Christians for no reason. Either someone accuse someone of using the holybook, someone insulted the prophet etc. In 2006 a cartoon depicting prophet Mohammed was drawn in Denmark. Precisely February 18 2006, targeted killing of Christians and priests happened in northern Nigeria. It all started from protest like it always does. During the Sharia issue in 1999-2001, same thing...killing Christians.

In Borno presently if Bokoharam is to stop vehicles, when they notice you are christian they immediately kill you or abduct you for a ransom...Islamophobia is the fault of Muslims, come out and condemn these attacks. The muslims clerics sometimes hardly speak against it. I know of the Newzealand attack by so called christian man or so. But call a newzealand attack and I will call a 100 muslim terrorist attack. To top it all, Muslims are very intolerant. The only countries in the world with blasphemy laws are all muslim nations..in Pakistan a number of times they have sentenced many to death because it was claim they insulted the prophet or whatever. Same as Saudi etc....funny enough Muslims go to Europe and try to fight for their rights to wear hijab, to pray etc but when a non- Muslim come to Saudi or so they won't give him rights to worship or do his thing...why?...why are you people too intolerant.

I feel Islamic scholars should together condemn all these and try to reform Islam... Everyday on the news bomb, killings etc...see the news of the new Ansaru group or Bokoharam using the Quran to justify their killings....probably you people will say US or Israel is behind it as you always do...Islam!

This is the f*vcking truth.
Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by 2metrelaurie(m): 5:08pm On Jan 22, 2020
Skepticus:

Your Taquiyya is weak.

We know deeply that you sympathize with these religious killers.

Islam and its Abrahamic cousin, Christianity don finally cast!

Keep Christianity out of this

Ever seen a band of Christian terrorist groups bombing or beheading?
Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by Keemsleek005(m): 5:12pm On Jan 22, 2020
theenchanter:
Though i highly doubt d legitimacy of this news, but i must confess that this is my first time of hearing ANSARU TERRORISTS.

Only in Nigeria.... BH, FH, and now Ansaru.

Sometimes I don't know why some people just like causing panic. The story is not true, read between the story shahara reporter. I know Ansaru Deen is like a domination like we have Shiite and sunna, have seen their camp around redeem camp side. They mostly yorubas just like the those ones their trousers don't touch down. These just my own opinion on the issue. I don't believe the story.
Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by Enculer2: 5:26pm On Jan 22, 2020
With Islam all you get is killing.
Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by Eclement(m): 5:49pm On Jan 22, 2020
incogni2o:
Can someone explain what the sponsors of terrorism gain from it

It is a business that yields billions of naira
Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by EdiskyHarry: 5:54pm On Jan 22, 2020
the earlier for Niger delta to start planning of sessesion the better for them, but our useless and greedy leaders will not start thinking of it, the worst is yet to come.

1 Like

Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 22, 2020
Isn't this the organization called Ansarudeen? When did Ansarudeen become a terrorist organization?

Na wa o.

Maybe the next one will be NASFAT.
Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by Kubernetes: 6:22pm On Jan 22, 2020
I see the foreign enemies who want Nigeria separated are at it again.They wanna sponsor another dirty group to kill people since the armed bandistry is failing in Zamfara,benue,Jos etc.
No wonder Sahara news is foreign sponsored
Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by emmasege: 7:12pm On Jan 22, 2020
Charmingrascal:

Why do you think they hate Trump?

He metes out madness for their madness and violence for their violence. That's the only language understood by Ishmaelites.

God said Ishmael would be wild at his brothers and they will also be wild at him.
Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by JJOF(m): 7:23pm On Jan 22, 2020
theenchanter:

Only in Nigeria.... BH, ISWAP, FH, and now Ansaru.
Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by Emu4life(m): 7:29pm On Jan 22, 2020
2metrelaurie:

Islam has killed more people than all the world wars and epidemics combined
Baseless fallacies. I can see you are now typing with your emotions rather than fact, please don't qoute my post again.
Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by Emu4life(m): 7:43pm On Jan 22, 2020
PerfectlyPerfect:

It's actually a thing of shame that an unarmed region fought the entire military; army, navy and air force of a country for 3 whole years. You had the firepower, you had the funds, you had international backing from more than 6 countries, you had everything but the only thing that helped you win was starving innocent children and women.
Such a shame
Unarmed region?? Then why did Ojukwu cowardly deceived you people?? Lest i forget, Biafra had the support of France, China and more than 6 African countries. Mr man, the longevity of the War was to inflict maximum punishment on you guyz for your treacherous act and this has made those that witnessed the war never to pray for war againgrin. Wait, you were talking about starvation, we can't be feeding you and you will be fighting ustongue
Re: Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters by 2metrelaurie(m): 8:29pm On Jan 22, 2020
Emu4life:
Baseless fallacies. I can see you are now typing with your emotions rather than fact, please don't qoute my post again.

I'm mixed raced

From both sides of my family

My Ancestors have experienced the evil of islam

From Dan fodio to herdsmen on my paternal side to Ottomans and ummayids on my mother's side

Read more on the link

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Massacres_perpetrated_by_Muslims

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

General HD Tafida Orders Torture Of 4 Abuja Electricity Workers Over Bills / Adamu Arrives APC National Secretariat To Assume Office As Chairman / I Didn't Sponsor Rufai Oseni's Father's Burial - Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.