Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,658 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

A Perfect Picture Of How Nigerian Men Use Their Women. Photo. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Perfect Picture Of How Nigerian Men Use Their Women. Photo. (8099 Views)

Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) / Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo / 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Perfect Picture Of How Nigerian Men Use Their Women. Photo. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 21, 2020
I have this ex girlfriend of mine, before we became ex’s, pre-dating level, she had this guy that travelled outside Nigeria, she by herself said the guy is done that he no longer shows interest. Within days we started dating. Fvcks was good, she can’t do without it.(if you leave a hot babe for Nigeria and travel outside, I don’t know what to tell you).

Few week into the relationship, I caught her still texting her ex with everything on display. Guy man came back after few months, unto “I just got back” things, he smashed the babe multiple times without mercy, no regard for me. cry cry

I maintained my cool, and amicably broke up with her, even took her out on a breakup date on the break up day.

So literary speaking, I’m now smashing her, with reckless abandon. What was done unto me in the past. I’m not sure if there’s a new guy currently or if the old guy is still having a share. So it goes on and on. we guys can’t even advise a sister but we are enjoying the dividends.

What am trying to say is that we men are really scum. angry angry

4 Likes

Re: A Perfect Picture Of How Nigerian Men Use Their Women. Photo. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 21, 2020

20 Likes

Re: A Perfect Picture Of How Nigerian Men Use Their Women. Photo. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 21, 2020
Trying to be the OG so bad you stained yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Perfect Picture Of How Nigerian Men Use Their Women. Photo. by bethyz(m): 9:36pm On Jan 21, 2020
And now you are feeling like what!

You are both using una self. She is enjoying it. You are enjoying it. Why are you feeling like a hero

Nonsence upon ingredient
Re: A Perfect Picture Of How Nigerian Men Use Their Women. Photo. by Amotekun777: 10:01pm On Jan 21, 2020
angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Perfect Picture Of How Nigerian Men Use Their Women. Photo. by Eagleboney(m): 10:33pm On Jan 21, 2020
Oya come receive award
Re: A Perfect Picture Of How Nigerian Men Use Their Women. Photo. by doggedfighter(f): 11:07pm On Jan 21, 2020
Wow, you have made it in life
Re: A Perfect Picture Of How Nigerian Men Use Their Women. Photo. by sparog(m): 11:14pm On Jan 21, 2020
Enjoy yaself bro, don't mind this jealous mofos grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Perfect Picture Of How Nigerian Men Use Their Women. Photo. by cRobo: 11:51pm On Jan 21, 2020
Still smashing won't make you go forward with any relationship

Best thing is to forget about her totally and move on with someone else that is ready for life
Re: A Perfect Picture Of How Nigerian Men Use Their Women. Photo. by Nobody: 6:52am On Jan 22, 2020
sparog:
Enjoy yaself bro, don't mind this jealous mofos grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Perfect Picture Of How Nigerian Men Use Their Women. Photo. by HQuadreal: 6:55am On Jan 22, 2020

Re: A Perfect Picture Of How Nigerian Men Use Their Women. Photo. by Lawless101(m): 7:47am On Jan 22, 2020
What I do I consider if she is my sister. . She is someone's sister. So don't ruin her life so someone might not ruin yours. What goes around comes around.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Perfect Picture Of How Nigerian Men Use Their Women. Photo. by A305: 9:03am On Jan 22, 2020
It is her place to suffer the wrath of two men if she lacks "sense of self" and the will power to say "NO". You consider it damaging to her but she considers it playing both sides to whomever she ends up with.

This is the true nature of men and women relationship. The men keeps taking sex from the woman and the woman keeps giving sex to find the best man to provide her comfort in the end but if she naturally likes sex then, it's also to her advantage to get sexed and find eternal comfort with a desirable partner so don't pity her.

Pity yourself who might get infected if you don't know who she sleeps with next but you still meet again to sleep with her.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Perfect Picture Of How Nigerian Men Use Their Women. Photo. by Rayloverscrib: 11:47am On Jan 22, 2020
People are looking for peace, happiness and comfort, and you are here priding in sorrows. Deep down, you know you soul is not satisfied.

Brother, no one will ever give u an award for smashing her with reckless abandon, but you will sure receive and award for being a good boy for your mother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Perfect Picture Of How Nigerian Men Use Their Women. Photo. by Tonymegabush1(m): 12:25pm On Jan 22, 2020
Nigga i suggest u come dust my roof dust full am since u no get job..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Perfect Picture Of How Nigerian Men Use Their Women. Photo. by jnoz23(m): 1:21pm On Jan 22, 2020
stupidity:
I have this ex girlfriend of mine, before we became ex’s, pre-dating level, she had this guy that travelled outside Nigeria, she by herself said the guy is done that he no longer shows interest. Within days we started dating. Fvcks was good, she can’t do without it.(if you leave a hot babe for Nigeria and travel outside, I don’t know what to tell you).

Few week into the relationship, I caught her still texting her ex with everything on display. Guy man came back after few months, unto “I just got back” things, he smashed the babe multiple times without mercy, no regard for me. cry cry

I maintained my cool, and amicably broke up with her, even took her out on a breakup date on the break up day.

So literary speaking, I’m now smashing her, with reckless abandon. What was done unto me in the past. I’m not sure if there’s a new guy currently or if the old guy is still having a share. So it goes on and on. we guys can’t even advise a sister but we are enjoying the dividends.

Speak 4 urself abeg! Who appointed you spokesman of all men?
You are not even a bahd guy!
The babe is enjoying herself & you are here feeling sorry for her!
Re: A Perfect Picture Of How Nigerian Men Use Their Women. Photo. by drnoel: 2:19pm On Jan 22, 2020
stupidity:

Yep! We have a confirmed winner. A child is in the house.

(1) (Reply)

My Dad Is So Good In Bed; Cant Stop Sleeping With Him / Is Adultery A Criminal Offence? / This Lady Can Tell The Size Of Your Manhood By Looking At Your Face(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.