Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

S - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / S (2362 Views)

See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) / Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Baby Mama. See Their Daughter's Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

S by Manicle: 4:06pm On Jan 21, 2020
I
Re: S by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 21, 2020
I lost interest when you said wonderwoman wears trousers
Manicle:

Here is a true life experience I had a few years back.

Back in 2009, Salome, my baby sister used to be very moody, unhappy, especially when she thinks of her orphanhood, and I'd always cheer her up.

Fast forward five years later, she, now 18, and chubby, came to visit me in school, wearing this blazing black tight trousers, the type Wonder Woman would wear in Marvel Series. I was living off campus, and thankfully I was unrepentantly in a relationship. I made her feel at home, and we talked while my babe was at her own apartment preparing to receive Salome later in the evening.

Salome and I talked about old times and laughed. 'Close your eyes, I've got a surprise for you. I did, expecting a box of cufflinks or a book. Then I felt someone lie straight on me, and before I could say Jack, she landed a peck on my face.

Eyes popped open, shocked and surprised at the same time, I looked at Salome.

'What was that?'

She smiled shyly, 'My gift for you. Hope you liked it?' Now Salome is not just any kind of lady. She is a very, very fair-complexion lady, pretty and all roundedly endowed. Amen?

Now, I am a man of the spirit, one who has seen angels and had experienced the supernatural at different occasions. But here, I was face to face with that which destroys kings, and my anointing was not working here. Jesus had been in this position before: it was not in his room, and he was not alone with the woman (his disciples and the Pharisees were there) And Mary did not come with any negative intention than to seek mercy. Salome was not in my room to seek mercy, and only two of us are inside. I had experienced a near-rape case before (it's not only ladies that get raped), and so decided to tread carefully before this Jezebel destroys all my dreams and labour.

'Salome, do you realize I am in a relationship?' Her mood changed. 'So it's true? I knew it. I knew something was wrong. When I saw that lady that followed us down here from your school, I knew there was something between you too.'

'What's wrong with you Salome? She is not some lady, SHE IS MY FIANCÉE'.

'You left me at home and came to school to befriend another lady, while I waited for you and loved you for the past 5years'

My eyes went wider again with shock. 'Salome you are my baby sister for heaven sake! Why would you think I would ever.....?'

'But you were showing me love and care when we were close before you left for school'

'Jeez, wake up, I was not. I was only being a big bro to you. Nothing more!

Sweet arrived not long after. She came to pick her up. But Salome was not in the mood. I quickly pulled Sweet to a corner and explained everything that happened to her. While we talked, Salome was receiving a call. Sweet later told me she heard her talking to someone...her mom...and giving her situation report.

Later in the evening, Salome told me she ain't going to my babe's place to pass the night. She'd stay at my place.
'No problem, I said. I cooked and dished for her, then took my book.
'Okay, please don't open the door should anyone knock. The toilet and bathroom is by the left. Call me if you need anything'.

She looked at me carefully. 'Where are you going?

'Campus' I replied.
'To do what?'
'To sleep'
'So you want to leave me here alone abi?' She dragged it but saw that I was not blinking an eye. She concluded she'd go to my fiancée's place.

First thing in the morning, she was back to my place. 'Fine, tell your girlfriend to give us at least 3days together, after which I will be out of your life. Just 3days. That's all'.

Baby sister, it's like you don't understand. She is my FIANCÉE, not my part time girlfriend. And in this kind of relationship, we don't lend and borrow spouses for a certain period of time.

The afternoon of the same day, she was gone.

Exactly six months later, a friend called me and our talk led to Salome. And he told me Salome gave birth recently. I couldn't believe, so I called her. When she picked up the call, I heard the cry of a baby.

Two years later, we met at a wedding, she told me she still won't mind leaving her husband for me.
'Isti, there was a time I wanted to do charm for you, because I was resolute that I must marry you'.

In the picture below is me and Obaloluwa, Salome's son - the guy that would have been my son if the Lord had not been on my side. Hallelujah!

Do I need to say more about the dangers of not defining your relationships?

Apart from knowing his purpose on earth at a tender age of 12, Jesus knew the role of everyone in his life. So he didn't make the mistake of taking Peter Thomas and Judas to the Mount of Transfiguration; he didn't join the Pharisees to call Mary a slut or send her away. He knew she was real, and he'd need her to still anoint his body on his burial.

He didn't allow his logical knowledge of Peter's denying him to becloud his vision of Peter leading the early church and saving 3000 men in a less than 30minutes preaching.

I knew my role in Salome's life was to be a brother, for a certain period of time, but she didn't see it that way. Maybe we will save ourselves of a lot of heartbreak, troubles and costly mistakes when we learn to make friends by the spirit...just like Christ, knowing who is meant to be our destiny friend, Jonathan, mentor, spouse, and Delilah.

May we never marry Leah thinking it's Rachel.

May we never be in a Salome relationship, thinking he is the one, when the feeling is not even mutual.

Let he that has ear hear...

1 Like

Re: S by Hypnotise: 4:10pm On Jan 21, 2020
Na was o
Re: S by GraGra247(m): 4:22pm On Jan 21, 2020
USELESS BLATANT LIARS EVERYWHERE!!
Re: S by OlawaleBammie: 5:29pm On Jan 21, 2020
Manicle:

Here is a true life experience I had a few years back.

Back in 2009, Salome, my baby sister used to be very moody, unhappy, especially when she thinks of her orphanhood, and I'd always cheer her up.

Fast forward five years later, she, now 18, and chubby, came to visit me in school, wearing this blazing black tight trousers. I was living off campus, and thankfully I was unrepentantly in a relationship. I made her feel at home, and we talked while my babe was at her own apartment preparing to receive Salome later in the evening.

Salome and I talked about old times and laughed. 'Close your eyes, I've got a surprise for you. I did, expecting a box of cufflinks or a book. Then I felt someone lie straight on me, and before I could say Jack, she landed a peck on my face.

Eyes popped open, shocked and surprised at the same time, I looked at Salome.

'What was that?'

She smiled shyly, 'My gift for you. Hope you liked it?' Now Salome is not just any kind of lady. She is a very, very fair-complexion lady, pretty and all roundedly endowed. Amen?

Now, I am a man of the spirit, one who has seen angels and had experienced the supernatural at different occasions. But here, I was face to face with that which destroys kings, and my anointing was not working here. Jesus had been in this position before: it was not in his room, and he was not alone with the woman (his disciples and the Pharisees were there) And Mary did not come with any negative intention than to seek mercy. Salome was not in my room to seek mercy, and only two of us are inside. I had experienced a near-rape case before (it's not only ladies that get raped), and so decided to tread carefully before this Jezebel destroys all my dreams and labour.

'Salome, do you realize I am in a relationship?' Her mood changed. 'So it's true? I knew it. I knew something was wrong. When I saw that lady that followed us down here from your school, I knew there was something between you too.'

'What's wrong with you Salome? She is not some lady, SHE IS MY FIANCÉE'.

'You left me at home and came to school to befriend another lady, while I waited for you and loved you for the past 5years'

My eyes went wider again with shock. 'Salome you are my baby sister for heaven sake! Why would you think I would ever.....?'

'But you were showing me love and care when we were close before you left for school'

'Jeez, wake up, I was not. I was only being a big bro to you. Nothing more!

Sweet arrived not long after. She came to pick her up. But Salome was not in the mood. I quickly pulled Sweet to a corner and explained everything that happened to her. While we talked, Salome was receiving a call. Sweet later told me she heard her talking to someone...her mom...and giving her situation report.

Later in the evening, Salome told me she ain't going to my babe's place to pass the night. She'd stay at my place.
'No problem, I said. I cooked and dished for her, then took my book.
'Okay, please don't open the door should anyone knock. The toilet and bathroom is by the left. Call me if you need anything'.

She looked at me carefully. 'Where are you going?

'Campus' I replied.
'To do what?'
'To sleep'
'So you want to leave me here alone abi?' She dragged it but saw that I was not blinking an eye. She concluded she'd go to my fiancée's place.

First thing in the morning, she was back to my place. 'Fine, tell your girlfriend to give us at least 3days together, after which I will be out of your life. Just 3days. That's all'.

Baby sister, it's like you don't understand. She is my FIANCÉE, not my part time girlfriend. And in this kind of relationship, we don't lend and borrow spouses for a certain period of time.

The afternoon of the same day, she was gone.

Exactly six months later, a friend called me and our talk led to Salome. And he told me Salome gave birth recently. I couldn't believe, so I called her. When she picked up the call, I heard the cry of a baby.

Two years later, we met at a wedding, she told me she still won't mind leaving her husband for me.
'Isti, there was a time I wanted to do charm for you, because I was resolute that I must marry you'.

In the picture below is me and Obaloluwa, Salome's son - the guy that would have been my son if the Lord had not been on my side. Hallelujah!

Do I need to say more about the dangers of not defining your relationships?

Apart from knowing his purpose on earth at a tender age of 12, Jesus knew the role of everyone in his life. So he didn't make the mistake of taking Peter Thomas and Judas to the Mount of Transfiguration; he didn't join the Pharisees to call Mary a slut or send her away. He knew she was real, and he'd need her to still anoint his body on his burial.

He didn't allow his logical knowledge of Peter's denying him to becloud his vision of Peter leading the early church and saving 3000 men in a less than 30minutes preaching.

I knew my role in Salome's life was to be a brother, for a certain period of time, but she didn't see it that way. Maybe we will save ourselves of a lot of heartbreak, troubles and costly mistakes when we learn to make friends by the spirit...just like Christ, knowing who is meant to be our destiny friend, Jonathan, mentor, spouse, and Delilah.

May we never marry Leah thinking it's Rachel.

May we never be in a Salome relationship, thinking he is the one, when the feeling is not even mutual.

Let he that has ear hear...

Ok, we don hear ur preaching and admonition.

Are u now happily married to ur then FIANCE?? if not den u just wasted the emotions of dat poor girl called salome, who knows weda u guys would have bn the perfect couple around.

LIFE NO GET MANUAL OO OGA.

Re: S by younglleo: 6:53pm On Jan 21, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Ok, we don hear ur preaching and admonition.

Are u now happily married to ur then FIANCE?? if not den u just wasted the emotions of dat poor girl called salome, who knows weda u guys would have bn the perfect couple around.

LIFE NO GET MANUAL OO OGA.
Swears.. Hope u are married to that girl u call fiance if atall this story is true
Re: S by OlawaleBammie: 8:34pm On Jan 21, 2020
younglleo:

Swears.. Hope u are married to that girl u call fiance if atall this story is true

Ahhh oga the story no b ma own na

Re: S by culf: 11:36pm On Jan 21, 2020
if the story is true, then you try. most guys will not pass that test
Re: S by Aboks(m): 7:15am On Jan 22, 2020
hmmmm

Re: S by Aboks(m): 7:17am On Jan 22, 2020
THIS IS SUPERSTORY, A LIFE OF STRIFE AND SORROW,
THIS IS SUPERSTORY OF GOOD FOOD AND HOUSING, FOR THE FISHES DROWN AND EVEN DIE OF THIRST ,
THIS IS SUPER STORY A LIFE OF PRECIOUS STONES AND GOOD TASTE ,
THIS IS SUPERSTORY
THIS IS SUPERSTORY EEE EEAHH!
THIS IS SUPERSTORY,
THIS IS SUPERSTORY , STORY

Re: S by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 22, 2020
I'm not understanding.. is she your cousin .. this story sef

Re: S by IsraelSongz: 10:27am On Jan 22, 2020
Lol. This story get as e be. Honestly. So till when Your sister gave birth, You abd her didn't even talk. Your Mum that You said she was calling didn't tell You she was pregnant?

(1) (Reply)

Stingy Girlfriends Everywhere, Should I Let This New One Be? / Groom Hide Under His Bride Wedding Down In A Controversial Wedding Photos / See Gobe Ohh!!! "I Am Available For You"-chioma Tells Anthony Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.